AA Rental Center

Waltham, MA View map
2.4
  • User2120118 2+ years ago
    Loved their chiavari chairs. Elegant and reasonably priced!
    K Married on 03/27/2010
    I rented tables and everything to bring in my own catering at my wedding from them. Anything that had to plug in didn't work and was a problem. Basically half of everything was a total waste and disappointment. My coffee pot and hot water for tea didn't heat up much at all, just barely one of them, not enough to have any hot water. Hence, I didn't use two tables I'd rented, nor the coffee cups and saucers. Several people tried to get it to work to no avail. It really ruined the atmosphere at the reception to not have anything to drink but alcohol and juice boxes for kids, since all of our guests are coffee and tea drinkers, and the spread was all set up looking beautiful but no heat to be found.
    When I returned the rentals, told the cashier, he said he'd test the equipment and give us our money back if it didn't work. I called a dozen times after that and got no answer, no replies to my messages. I was very polite and got nowhere, he just won't deal with screwing up. So, be warned: DO NOT USE AA Rental Center in Watertown if you need anything that actually works.

Real Weddings

• Alex & Liz
    36 photos · 06/18/2017

37 Whitcomb St Waltham, MA, 02543
Location of (AA Rental Center)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding