9324 Red Twig Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89134 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht

A Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht is a professional wedding officiant company located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dr. Micki specializes in non-denominational, interdenominational, multi-denominational and same gender weddings. She studied at both Yale and Vanderbilt University, and has years of experience as a marriage & family counselor and minister. A Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht will work with you one-on-one to craft a ceremony that is unique to you and your future spouse.

Dr. Micki has been performing ceremonies since the early 1980s, and is dedicated to making you feel relaxed and comfortable on your big day. She'll meet with you prior to your wedding to get to know you as a couple, your love story, passions in life, families and more. She’s studied multiple world religions, and is sensitive to all expressions of religious beliefs. In addition to offering pre-marital counseling, Dr. Micki is also happy to perform vow renewals. The types of ceremonies she will perform include:

• Non-religious

Wedding ceremony
wed 51 80309

6 Reviews for Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht

Sherry · Married on 11/15/2014

Michelina took the time to really get to know my groom and I. Her service was personalized to us perfectly. What a great officiant. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2012

I really could not have asked for a more perfect wedding celebration and Dr. Hecht was an incredibly important part of that. She really got to know my husband and me and incorporated our story into the ceremony. She was funny, poignant, and wise. What a blessing it was to have found her!

Sent on 07/03/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/06/2011

I used Dr. Hecht for my interfaith wedding she was amazing to work with. She met with my fiance and I before our wedding so we would feel comfortable she is so warm and nice! Although she typically does non denominational weddings it was important to me to add some of my Jewish background into the service, so when I asked Dr. Hecht she was willing to customize her service for me it made it very special for me and my family that we had that. Her services our lighthearted fun and quick but still very serious and sentimental. Thank you Dr. Hecht for marrying us!

Sent on 04/21/2012

Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA, NV
  • What languages do you speak? English

• 9324 Red Twig Drive Las Vegas, NV, 89134 See on map
    7027681818 (Other Phone Number)
    7 Days a Week By Appointment