Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht

Las Vegas, NV View map

$400 Typical Price

A Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht is a professional wedding officiant company located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dr. Micki specializes in non-denominational, interdenominational, multi-denominational and same gender weddings. She studied at both Yale and Vanderbilt University, and has years of experience as a marriage & family counselor and minister. A Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht will work with you one-on-one to craft a ceremony that is unique to you and your future spouse.

Rabbi Mel Hecht, MHL, DD is also a professional working with A Wedding Officiant Las Vegas. He is a fully accredited and licensed former Congregational Rabbi and was a Chaplain in the United States Army. Rabbi Mel performs Jewish Wedding Ceremonies and Interfaith Wedding Ceremonies in the Las Vegas area. He is a caring and commited professional who goes above and beyond to help fulfill the needs of couples coming to Las Vegas for a Jewish or Inter-denominational wedding service.

Dr. Micki and Rabbi Mel have been performing ceremonies in Las Vegas, since the early 1980s, and they are both dedicated to making you feel relaxed and comfortable on your big day. They will be happy to meet with you prior to your wedding to get to know you as a couple, your love story, passions in life, families and more. Dr. Micki has studied multiple world religions, and is sensitive to all expressions of religious beliefs. In addition to offering pre-marital counseling, Dr. Micki is also happy to perform vow renewals. The types of ceremonies she will perform include:

• Non-religious
  • Interfaith
  • Civil union
  • Single religion
  • Jewish Weddings

Rabbi Melvin Hecht, MHL, DD, has been an ordained Rabbi for 50 years and is the consumate, caring professional. He is sensitive to the needs of couples that he is involved with and especially aware of the needs of each couple's needs as well as their parent's and family's needs; especially when performing an Intermarriage where one partner is Jewish and the other is from a different faith!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
NV

What languages do you speak?

English
    Sherry Married on 11/15/2014
    Michelina took the time to really get to know my groom and I. Her service was personalized to us perfectly. What a great officiant. I highly recommend her.
    Sarah Married on 01/21/2012
    I really could not have asked for a more perfect wedding celebration and Dr. Hecht was an incredibly important part of that. She really got to know my husband and me and incorporated our story into the ceremony. She was funny, poignant, and wise. What a blessing it was to have found her!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/06/2011
    I used Dr. Hecht for my interfaith wedding she was amazing to work with. She met with my fiance and I before our wedding so we would feel comfortable she is so warm and nice! Although she typically does non denominational weddings it was important to me to add some of my Jewish background into the service, so when I asked Dr. Hecht she was willing to customize her service for me it made it very special for me and my family that we had that. Her services our lighthearted fun and quick but still very serious and sentimental. Thank you Dr. Hecht for marrying us!

Deals

Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht 1
Offer

When you book a wedding with Dr. Micki before December 12, 2022 you will be entitled to a free rehearsal! $100. value!

9324 Red Twig Drive Las Vegas, NV, 89134
702-768-1818

7 Days a Week By Appointment
Location of (Wedding Officiant Las Vegas - Dr. Micki D. Hecht)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding