A Touch Of Class Band

4812 Popperdam Creek Dr., North Charleston, SC 29418 Map · Phone number

About A Touch Of Class Band

A Touch of Class Band is a Funk/Jazz band whose performance incorporates the flavor of a variety of music styles, (Funk, Jazz, Motown, R&B, Beach, and Reggae), although they are well known for their “Fierce – Pulsating Party/Dance Sound. The Band performances are high energy with a groove that is so intense, whether you are just sitting, listening to the music or on the dance floor shaking your tail feather, the music becomes a part of you and resonates throughout your whole being. A Touch of Class performs both originals and covers (some covers are rearranged to fit the style and attitude of the band). Each member is an accomplished professional in his own right. A Touch of Class Band has played with and opened for many National Recording artists such as, Regina Bell, Natalie Cole, Pebo Bryson, The Drifters, Archie Bell & The Drells, The Coasters, The Whispers, Dennis Edwards of the Temptations, the Marvellettes, Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes, The Manhattans, Parliment/Funkadelics, Brother Cornelius & Sister Rose, Evelyn“Champaigne” King, Al Green, and many others.

Click here to vist us at our Official Website !

Follow A Touch Of Class Band on

Princess on vocals
Princess on vocals

6 Reviews for A Touch Of Class Band

Alexandra · Married on 11/02/2013

I don't even know where to begin! These guys are fantastic; from the energy, to the song selection, to the overall professionalism of the band, they are the BEST! I cannot imagine having any other band play at my wedding. I wish I could do it all over again just to dance the night away one more time. If you want a band that will get the crowd going and stay going, these are your guys. What an amazing and fun night we had with you!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Robyn · event on 06/16/2013

Touch of Class Band is the ONLY band I use. They have provided top notch entertainment for our family for years, including a bang up engagement party June 2012 for my eldest son. Even the wedding guests the next day said the engagement party was more fun than the wedding band! Besides being high energy, quality entertainers, the members are genuinely nice people. I count them as friends and look forward to seeing them whenever we book them. If you want your event to be memorable, hire this band!!! Robyn Wilhoit

Sent on 10/31/2013

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2013

We just love Touch of Class band! The members were very easy to work with, great communication, good value, and very talented. Our guests are still raving about their music. I highly recommend them for any special event.

Sent on 10/24/2013