A.Scott Rhodes Jeweler

Wilmington, NC View map

For over three decades, A. Scott Rhodes Jeweler of Wilmington, North Carolina has provided our customers with the most exquisite fine jewelry. Whether an engagement ring or a one of a kind custom piece, we deliver the finest jewelry and build lasting customer relationships by earning your trust. At A. Scott Rhodes, a satisfied customer is the most important aspect of our business, and we truly value our long term relationships.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

Jennifer Married on 08/13/2014
    I am blown away with the beauty of my custom ring created by Scott and his associates! My husband wanted to replace my simple engagement ring for my 40th. Scott worked with me to design a gorgeous ring that utilized our diamond and added in my children's birth stones. He even matched it to my wedding band for a perfect fit. The clarity of the stones is incredible, but the emeralds are exquisite! I highly recommend A. Scott Rhodes Jeweler. Scott is a pleasure to work and the care and attention he takes to producing beautiful jewelry is unmatched.
    Meghann Married on 07/04/2014
    I don't usually give a "perfect" score for anything, but my experience with Scott was phenomenal. We wanted to design a ring around the stone given to me, and though we thought we knew what we wanted, did not know how to make it work. Scott was very patient in walking us through the computer designs and offering suggestions. I think he was just as excited as we were about it! The communication was excellent and he kept us informed every step of the way!! The design and final product is more beautiful than either could have imagined, and we will be going back to get our bands designed by him as well. Wonderful experience overall!!!!
    Hope Married on 03/08/2014
    Scott was fan-freaking-tastic! I absolutely, positively loved working with Scott for our engagement ring and wedding bands! They are custom, stunning, and are something I will treasure for forever. Scott was so great to work with and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for unique rings, something not every bride is going to have on her finger. We loved that he is a local, small business- feels good to support that aspect too. Thanks for everything, Scott!

2 Ann St. Wilmington, 28401
Location of (A.Scott Rhodes Jeweler)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding