416 W Bremer Ave. Suite D, Waverly, IA 50677 Map · Phone number

About A & R Travel

A & R Travel is a local full-service travel agency located in Waverly, IA. A & R Travel's goal is to build lasting travel memories for their clients. A & R Travel's mission is to provide a wide array of travel opportunities for individuals, families and groups of all ages through the services of a qualified travel specialist. We do the leg work for you so you can concentrate on other matters at hand all at no additional cost.

Complimentary Advantages

• Dedicated, experienced agency holding our own industry standards IATA card
  • Sincere customer service 24/7
  • Hassle - free vacation planning with no obligations and no booking fee
  • Exclusive consumer advocacy
  • Value added travel packages
  • Easy layaway payment options

I know how valuable your time is. Saving time is just one of the many reasons you have chosen to consult a professional travel agent to assist you with your travel plans. I have been trained to do all the time consuming work of planning a complex itinerary. This results in less stress for you! I am committed to you and to ensuring that your trip is all you had dreamed it would be and more. I am here to help you with every step of the process and act as your advocate should you have a problem during your trip. I will act on your behalf to see that proper restitution is made. I WORK FOR YOU.

thumb hotel full 3
iguazu falls brazil
thumb hotel full 3
dsc0493

1 Reviews for A & R Travel

Rosemary was very easy and great to work with! She answered all our questions in a prompt fashion and organized every detail for is. Up until we left she was always checking in to make sure we had everything we needed for our honeymoon. The week before she sent us all our documents in an organized holder which helped throughout our entire trip.

Sent on 10/25/2015

A & R Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance