PO Box 21493, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A Pearl Event

A Pearl Event is a wedding planning company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that works with couples to gracefully bring their vision to life. They use you as an inspiration for your event, telling your story through the symbolic pieces and the elegant details.

The philosophy of A Pearl Event is to plan a wedding for you that is both memorable and stress-free, creating relationships with couples and their vendors to ensure that everything is executed flawlessly. Their network of creative professionals will help you with the design and management of your event, bring out the unique details and the cultural traditions that you hold dear to your heart. These are the packages and services they provide:

• Grace of Pearl - commences 1-3 months before your wedding to tie up loose ends
  • Mother of Pearl - commences up to 6+ months before your wedding to assist with all the details
  • Very Important Pearl - VIP full planning package
  • Pearl’s e-planning - virtual planning for couples who need assistance behind the scenes
  • Details by Pearl - access to custom decor and florals to transform your space
  • Pearl of Culture - assistance with planning a cultural ceremony and reception
  • RSVP management
  • Invitation assembly
  • Rehearsal management
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Welcome bag design and assembly
Follow A Pearl Event on

3 Reviews for A Pearl Event

• ELIZABETH

Elizabeth Hill · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Mary is awesome!

Mary helped us plan an out of state wedding and I cannot recommend her enough. She was fantastic!! Everything went perfectly!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Alyssa · Married on 02/10/2018

I started working with Mary just a few weeks before my wedding. I can honestly say we wouldn’t have pulled it off without her. She kept me calm when I started panicking and kept me focused on what was still needed. She is exceptionally poised and organized. We had a bit of a crisis the day before the wedding and she was so on top of it. Mary is professional, courteous, and truly loves what she does. I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for us!

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney W · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding of our dreams

If you are a bride in Oklahoma or Texas who is looking for a wedding planner - look no further. Mary was able to turn my complicated and scattered ideas into a beautiful and breathtaking ceremony and reception. One thing that really stuck out was even AFTER my wedding, she checked on me and my husband multiple times! That really showed us how caring and considerate Mary was. If I had to do it all over again, I would with Mary's help and guidance!

Sent on 06/20/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1