A.Eye Photo

Mesa, AZ View map
$1,130 Most Popular Price

$1,130 Most Popular Price

A.Eye Photo is an experienced wedding photography company located in Mesa, Arizona. Owner and photographer John Fandialan has over 10 years of professional photography experience. You can feel confident in his abilities knowing that he is prepared to shoot anywhere and in any condition with his three cameras and over 20 lenses. Let him create vintage and photojournalistic-style images of your special day.

A.Eye Photo provides three wedding packages for couples to consider: Deluxe, Golden and Platinum. Their most popular package, Deluxe, features high-resolution images and multiple shoot locations. They are willing to travel to your wedding destination and have various photography sessions available, ranging from a traditional engagement session to a more intimate boudoir session. Products like save the dates and thank you cards are also offered so you can share your images with friends and family. Other services available include:

• Wedding portraits
  • One event per day
  • Additional hours
  • Matted prints
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$730.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1130

Toning
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Matted Prints
Prints
    Lauren Married on 11/26/2016
    John is a bargain photographer who doesn’t act like a budget photographer. Every single one of the photos he produced is framable. Not one dull picture. This guy takes his time to work the pictures and works them well. One of my favorite photo is one he took of my husband and I after the ceremony and the sun was going down silhouetting us. I asked him if he could edit it so that we were not totally just black silhouettes. He did it and the picture has both our faces and expression where nothing was before. The picture now hangs in our house looking exactly the way I had asked for. I don't think a lot of photographers would do all that customization with how much we paid him. He's professional through and through who just happens to have bargain prices.
    Sax Married on 07/09/2016
    I have to start off by saying that our photographer bailed on us at the last minute and we scrambled to find another one asap. Last minute photographers are hard to come by as it is. But if you’re looking for someone half way decent, then that’s impossible. Most of the good photographers are backlogged months or even a year in advance.

We called A.Eye Photo along with others and setup appointments for a photographer. Most photographers in our rock bottom budget are going to be amateurs, part-time, or just starting out. We knew this already and that’s exactly what we got from interviewing many Craigslist
    photographers. That’s why we were actually surprise when John met us and explained he’s been in it for 10 years. We couldn’t believe him because his price seemed too low. He knew we were going to be skeptical so of course he brought his portfolio along. He also brought his camera and he said he wanted to take a “mini engagement” photo shoot with us just so we can sample his workflow! His willingness to do all that made us feel better and after he showed us the results from the shoot, we were sold. Action, not words and promises. We signed him on and he delivered as expected on our wedding day. We don't regret it one bit!
    Jake Married on 03/05/2016
    My wife and I are from Washington but we planned a destination wedding in Arizona. We have a lot of family there and we signed up for a small backyard wedding. We wanted a cozy intimate wedding so we called John because he looked like could be a good value. After meeting him, I was sold! Professional, knowledgeable and friendly, so I booked him right away. I’m a photographer too, so I think I know what a good one looks like.

I had an agreement with him that I was only going to pay him to shoot and he was going to give me the photos as-is, with no editing. I figured I could do it all myself so why bother. We were pleasantly surprised when he took it upon himself to edit 100 pictures for us. He didn’t ask for a bonus, he just did it because he wanted to. Met my expectations and soared passed them. Between his level of experience and the gear he uses,. I honestly think he’s selling himself short. Thank you John!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

A.Eye Photo Price Rates

1903 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ, 85201
Location of (A.Eye Photo)

A.Eye Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does A.Eye Photo include in the starting price?

A.Eye Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Save the Date

What photography services does A.Eye Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

A.Eye Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does A.Eye Photo offer?

A.Eye Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does A.Eye Photo offer?

A.Eye Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does A.Eye Photo offer for wedding events?

A.Eye Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend A.Eye Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

A.Eye Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding