1750 Cobble Creek Way, Cumming, GA 30041 Map · Phone number

About A Design by Melody

We are Proud to annouce that we have won the Bride's Choice Award for 2010!

At A Design by Melody we believe that every bride dreams about her wedding day and how special and magical that day will be for her. She wants her wedding to be unique, distinctive and memorable, with every detail carefully planned. Choosing the right flowers can transform an ordinary wedding into something exceptional.

When one day matters so much, you choose the best. A wedding is a reflection and celebration of the love you share. A wedding is a work of art. As the bride, you're the artist. You need someone to hear what your particular vision is and someone with the talent and experience to make that vision happen. No one else knows what you know about your one perfect day. Our commitment is to you—to creating with flowers what no one else could say.

Please contact us today at 770-598-7604 to set up your appointment to start planning your special day!

Voted 2009 & 2010 Brides Choice Award! 2008 & 2009 Best of Weddings Florist by The Knot and Local brides!

IMG1837
IMG0283
Cortneycolorphoto

21 Reviews for A Design by Melody

Caitlin · Married on 10/23/2010

Simply Elegant Floral Designs was wonderful to work with for our wedding! She was very flexible and traveled to our venue in NC. The quality and creativity was superb and we had guests giving so many positive comments about the decor and flowers. When my husband and I walked into the reception hall was were so pleased with how beautiful and magical it felt. Melody Saunders was fun to work with and was willing to work very hard to make the day perfect!

Sent on 11/11/2010
  • O

Dawn · Married on 10/02/2010

There are no words to explain the beautiful work they do. Melody has the natural vision and creativity needed to get the job done. I highly recommend Simply Elegant Floral Designs for your big day, or any occassion....

Sent on 11/11/2010

Jill · Married on 06/05/2010

Melody is an amazing, super talented florist. Melody offered suggestions, inspiration, and a compassionate ear throughout our flower selection process. Melody was timely with her email responses and organized with her timeline as our florist. Our flowers were incredibly beautiful, special, personal and affordable...what more could a bride want! When Melody handed me my bouquet I cried it was so beautiful! Our flowers were by far our favorite detail of our wedding and I am excited I get to share my experience with all you future brides out there. Simply Elegant Floral Designs is the best there is! Thank you Melody and your wonderful team of ladies for helping to make this brides dream come true.

Sent on 11/12/2010

A Design by Melody FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination
    Smooth Tie-The-Knots- Month Of/Day Of Wedding Coordination Wedding Planners

Melody has been great to work with! Her enthusiasm and knowledge of many ideas have given some of my brides that relief! When I direct a wedding and Melody is doing the floral, I have nothing to worry about!!! She is wonderful!

• 1750 Cobble Creek Way Cumming, 30041 See on map