Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About A Creative Pear Photography

Jennifer Maxwell and Kayla Hembree first teamed up after meeting at a photographers' networking event. Brought together by a shared artistic, yet professional approach, they eventually combined their talents and formally established "A Creative Pear Wedding Photography." Every couple has a unique love story, and the Pear crew wants to hear yours because they share a passion for revealing true love through light, angles and attitude.

Thank you for taking the time to visit this site! Please check out our website for social media links and recent blog posts.

Follow A Creative Pear Photography on

A Creative Pear Photography 1
A Creative Pear Photography 2
A Creative Pear Photography 3

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

If I could give Jennifer Maxwell a MILLION stars I would! Not only is she super easy to work with but she is the most talented photographer on this earth. Her eye for lighting is incredible and her editing skills are AMAZING. Our wedding was in the middle of the summer heat, and neither our ceremony or reception had ideal lighting. Somehow Jennifer made every picture stunning. She worked her butt off running around the venue all day (in the Georgia heat) and got every single shot on my list which was pretty lengthy. I completely forgot to bring my wedding invitations that day and she let me meet up with her weeks after the wedding just so that I could get those last few pictures that I wanted. She looked thoroughly over my timeline that my coordinator made, helped me with advice, and never pressured me to do a first look for "better pictures" like other photographers did. Jennifer was the best decision I made about ANY of my vendors. She worked well with all of them including my videographer. She had a back up plan in place for anything that could have gone wrong (nothing did) and was extremely professional. She sent me a lengthy preview the day after my wedding because I texted her saying I didn't like the cell phone pictures and was worried! Jennifer really will MAKE your big day!!! She knew how to position everyone and her pictures are SO NATURAL. Plus she worked GREAT with my husband who is the typical guy when it comes to taking pictures! I wanted our wedding pictures to look fun and they definitely do. She will capture every moment of your day and you really will feel like you are reliving your wedding through the pictures. BEST investment ever.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    A Creative Pear Photography 4
    A Creative Pear Photography 5
    A Creative Pear Photography 6

Jenna · Married on 12/10/2017

I absolutely love the quality of work from A Creative Pear. I've worked with Kayla and Jennifer and they are phenomenal! Excellent photographers that get all the shots and extremely easy to work with! They really know how to get you over the learning curves of posing and make it a comfortable and fun experience!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Choosing A Creative Pear Photography was an easy and one of the greatest decisions we've made in the wedding planning process!! Kayla just did our engagement photo shoot at a Christmas tree farm the weekend after thanksgiving (which she was so flexible with) and we LOVE and could not be happier with how the pictures turned out! Kayla directed us the whole time since we are new to the whole photo shoot process and she could not have been more excited the whole time we were there (we even got our first tree!)! I can't wait for our wedding pictures - THANKS KAYLA :)

Sent on 11/30/2016

A Creative Pear Photography Pricing

A Creative Pear Photography Price Rates

A Creative Pear Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Focus Films Atlanta
    Focus Films Atlanta Wedding Videographers

As a videographer, I have had the pleasure of working with Jennifer on many shoots. She is professional, courteous and creative. I really love her style, pose and her wiliness to work with clients. I would strongly recommend Creative Pear. Bernard McRae Focus On Video

• The Farm Rome GA
    The Farm Rome GA Barn & Farm Weddings

Working with A Creative Pear was a blast! These 2 are so sweet and fun, which is HUGE!! They make it easy for the couple, and their family members to relax and feel comfortable in front of the camera on their wedding day, which makes for amazing photos! I can't wait to have them back!