3685 Clague Road, North Olmsted, OH 44070 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Charming Fête, Event Planning & Design

Named a Best Wedding Planner in America by BRIDES magazine, A Charming Fête is a nationally recognized wedding planning and design company with offices located in Cleveland, Ohio and available for travel worldwide. Excelling at producing inspired, refined and exquisite weddings, we are honored to collaborate with the best creative partners to realize an impeccable design vision. Inducted into the The Knot Hall of Fame in 2017, our work can also be found extensively in many top print and online publications such as Martha Stewart Weddings, BRIDES, Elle Decor, The Knot, In Style, Style Me Pretty and more.

Follow A Charming Fête, Event Planning & Design on

e59a3101d77b1830 SF17 0092
v
v
e59a3101d77b1830 SF17 0092

14 Reviews for A Charming Fête, Event Planning & Design

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

We used A Charming Fete for "day of" planning and couldn't be happier with our decision! I am a little bit of a control freak and a designer so I knew that I wanted to be hands-on with planning my wedding but I didn't want my wedding day to be stressful for me, my mom or my MOH/bridesmaids. Jenny was our planner and she was AMAZING. Throughout the month before my wedding she thought of every detail that I had overlooked or didn't think of, and came to meetings with me, asked the right questions, and told me I could text her/contact her 24/7. The wedding day she was everywhere taking care of problems, coordinating and anticipating the needs of my husband and I, our parents, the wedding party and the vendors. Afterwards, everyone in the wedding couldn't stop raving about her and how on top of it she was. My wedding day was so stress free thanks to Jenny!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Shawna · Married on 10/22/2016

Hiring A Charming Fete was THE BEST DECISION we made during our entire wedding planning process. We had the wedding of our dreams, and there is no way we could have pulled it off without their organization, guidance, expertise, and execution. We had been planning our wedding for about 9 months when we realized that we were in over our heads. We were worried that we’d spend our whole wedding day trying to coordinate all the moving parts, so we decided to look into potential “day-of” wedding planners. When we met with Tiffany during our initial meeting, we knew A Charming Fete was “the one” (no pun intened). About 3-4 weeks before the wedding, we passed the baton onto Tiffany, and it was the BIGGEST relief. She reached out to all of our vendors and confirmed drop offs/deliveries/pickups/timeline and answered any and all questions our vendors had about the wedding day. As issues popped up, she was on top of them right away, and offering solutions. That is a priceless service to a bride in the last few weeks before her wedding! We found out our priest could not be at the ceremony/rehearsal dinner, and without hesitation, Tiffany said she would be there and would guide us and our wedding party through the ceremony rehearsal. On the big day, I was able to wake up with nothing but excitement because I knew Tiffany and her Charming Fete team had it covered. THIS IS HOW ALL BRIDES SHOULD FEEL ON THEIR WEDDING DAY! And as we knew it would, the wedding day went off without a hitch. Maggie was with us during pictures, carrying my cathedral length veil so it didn’t get dirty, holding my bouquet, and filling my champagne glass before I even knew it was empty. They even loaded up all our wedding gifts in their car and DELIVERED THEM TO OUR APARTMENT! The icing on the cake is that Tiffany and her team are kind, enthusiastic, and BRIGHT women, and they are a direct reflection of A Charming Fete.

Sent on 12/03/2016

A Charming Fête, Event Planning & Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 8