3685 Clague Road, North Olmsted, OH 44070 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Charming Fête, Event Planning & Design

Named a Best Wedding Planner in America by BRIDES magazine, A Charming Fête is a nationally recognized wedding planning and design company with offices located in Cleveland, Ohio and available for travel worldwide. Excelling at producing inspired, refined and exquisite weddings, we are honored to collaborate with the best creative partners to realize an impeccable design vision. Inducted into the The Knot Hall of Fame in 2017, our work can also be found extensively in many top print and online publications such as Martha Stewart Weddings, BRIDES, Elle Decor, The Knot, In Style, Style Me Pretty and more.

Follow A Charming Fête, Event Planning & Design on

16 Reviews for A Charming Fête, Event Planning & Design

• Chelsea

Chelsea Adkins · Married on 09/28/2019

A Happy Surprise

My husband and I were married at BayArts in September. In July we had found out that the original venue coordinator we had been planning our wedding with had left the venue. We were notified A Charming Fete would be taking over, which was very unsettling being only a few months from our wedding. Initially, we were extremely nervous, but after working with Bella, we couldn't have been happier. She was absolutely wonderful and helped bring the wedding of our dreams to life. The set up to the clean up was flawless. I literally had zero wedding day worries. Thank you Bella!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot even express how thankful I was to have A Charming Fete plan and coordinate our wedding day. I was debating on hiring a wedding planner and met with different Cleveland planners, but ultimately decided on A Charming Fete because I wanted a unique wedding executed with a professional eye. They have amazing taste! Lauren Hibbard went above and beyond for us during the entire planning process and wedding day. She was truly invaluable and our dream wedding would not have happened without her. She kindly answered all my type A emails, coordinated a flawless plan with my vendors/ venue coordinator, and executed our taste better than we could have imagined. I was set on having an outdoor wedding and when the Cleveland summer thunderstorms became a threat, she transformed our venue into a rain plan that was better than the original. Lauren and her team of vendors worked hard all morning and afternoon while I could get ready for the wedding stress -free (minus checking the rain forecast continuously). She also stayed past 1 am breaking down and bringing my belongings from the venue to my parents' hotel room. I could go on for days about the value of having great wedding planners like Lauren and A Charming Fete. Basically, if you want to have the wedding of your dreams that guests will rave about for months, you should work with A Charming Fete!

Sent on 10/02/2018

A Charming Fête, Event Planning & Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• 3685 Clague Road North Olmsted, 44070 See on map
    440-485-3078 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Charming Fête, Event Planning & Design)