909 Silber Road, Houston, TX 77024 Map · Phone number

About A Bilingual Wedding Minister

I am Clifford, an ordained, bilingual Minister. I will work with you to create the perfect wedding experience—from the most sophisticated of weddings to the more casual settings (or Quinceañeras, baby Dedications, Marriage Renewal, etc. ) in English, Spanish, Bilingual, Traditional, Non-traditional, Religious (Christian/Catholic), interfaith, intercultural, Unity Candle, Unity Cross, Lasso, Arras, etc.

Together let's create a ceremony that will make it a day they will never forget.

Clifford Hite, Ph. D.
832-723-4388
doctorhite@gmail.com

P.S. In Texas according to the "Pastor Protection Act" clergy can refuse to officiate marriage ceremonies that violate their religious beliefs. According to the Texas Attorney General no clergy should be forced to perform or recognize a marriage that contradicts his/her religious belief."

Sujeyswedding109

18 Reviews for A Bilingual Wedding Minister

• Sonianjacob

Sonia · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Highly recommend!
    Clifford married us on May 18, 2012 & he was more than We could have asked for! He called me the morning of the wedding just to see how I was feeling ( which btw I was super nervous) it was very nice of him to call. @ the venue he helped me & the groom with Pre wedding jitters , & included my 12 year old son in the vows. I've never seen this @ a wedding before, it was beautiful & everyone loved it. He mentioned us about doing a sand ceremony we did & we LOVED it, the frame will forever be a rememberence of that special day! I keep getting compliments on how great he was and how beautifully he spoke both in English & Spanish. Overall he exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much Cliff from
    Sonia & Jacob Avalos !)

Sent on 05/20/2012

A Bilingual Wedding Minister's reply:

Sonia & Jacob, It really appreciate being ableto officiate your wedding and be apart of it! It was an honor for me. It was also a pleasure meeting all you family members and yourwedding was beautiful. I do wish you both the best. Thank you gain for the honor.

Belinda · Married on 03/11/2017

Clifford was an amazing officiant. We met with him a few months before the wedding and he was warm, friendly and full of tips. He was very thorough and easy to talk to. The fact that he's bilingual was essential to our ceremony and he was fantastic at that. Not only did he perform the ceremony in English he didn't directly translate it to Spanish. Instead, he translated the emotion and the meaning. We also received the ceremony speech with our names from him as a keepsake. He is definitely highly recommended!

Sent on 04/13/2017

A Bilingual Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was an honor for me. I do wish you both the best!!!

Bianca · Married on 02/11/2017

Clifford was an amazing officiant for our wedding! He spoke bilingual which was great since half of our family spoke Spanish. Everyone enjoyed him and we had many compliments about him explaining everything so clearly. Definitely would recommend him!

Sent on 02/25/2017

A Bilingual Wedding Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for recommendation. I wish you both the best!!!

Award