A&A Video & Photo

Houston, TX View map
$2,489 Most Popular Price

$2,489 Most Popular Price

You have enough to think about when planning your wedding. A&A Video Productions offers you peace of mind and an incredible cinematic production. We are a full-service videography company that produces an incomparable product. You will find that our passion and dedication to the craft of film-making and visual storytelling is what sets us apart from standard wedding videos. Our precision and skill are evident throughout, exercising creative control on many stages of the editing process. We ensure our clients receive the highest level of quality and service so that they will have something to enjoy and share with their family for years to come.

We are pleased to be celebrating our 11th Anniversary this year. A&A Video Productions uses HD quality digital equipment to insure optimum picture and sound reproduction, as well as a DSLR camera to capture your highlight video. We provide our clients with DVDs or Blu-Ray discs upon presentation of the final product. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.

Click ahead for some of our best work:
Ashlee & Phillip
Sujata & Tanuj
Leilani & Milo
Sanah & Zain

Follow us on Twitter | Be our fan on Facebook

Mehak A. Married on 12/22/2019

The best of the best!

Working with A&A is an absolute delight! From our initial consultation with Imran to working with Irfan and Farrah on our wedding weekend, I could not be more impressed with the quality of work and professionalism. The first time I worked with them was during my engagement photoshoot, two months before my wedding weekend and it was the best experience ever. . I was very particular about the vision I had for some pictures and they helped me execute my ideas beautifully. I knew since then I could blindly trust A&A to always show up on time and give me a stress free experience. They treated my wedding like it was their own. My whole family was very impressed with the team and said they were one of the highlights of my wedding weekend! You can tell they are passionate about what they do and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Thank you A&A for capturing some of the most beautiful moments of my life. I’m so blessed to have had you guys as my videographers and photographers!
  • U
    Uneza Married on 12/08/2019

Not only great photo/video services, but amazing customer service!

Look no further! The best customer service you’ll ever receive!
    You’ll find many photo/video services in the area, but there guys not only deliver amazing results, their team is a dream to work with!
    From the day I inquire about their services till now, the level and quality of their service has gotten better and better.
    Imran has to be the most understanding person in this world, he understood our familial circumstances and made sure my wedding events were taken care of!
    The team on site were sooo considerate, professional and creative! I have nothing but good things to say about them!
  • Laraib
    Laraib P. Married on 11/28/2019

Absolutely beautiful!!

When we first got to see our teaser, my husband & I watched it everyday countless times because they visualized our relationship so well. We were in AWE. Our families could not get over it too. They were obsessed with it. Then we got our Highlights video, which was also amazing. We asked for small adjustments and they edited that so well. Now at every family event, we have everyone wanting to watch our video again. Thank you A&A for capturing our most special day so well!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Prim and Posh Events Prim and Posh Events Wedding Planners

Prim and Posh Brides have used A & A and they captured every moment of the big day wonderfully !

The Perfect Face The Perfect Face Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great work and great company!

Weddings Performed Weddings Performed Wedding Officiants

Any event with A & A Video is always a delight! They are Top Notch professionals whom I highly recommend!

10101 Southwest Fwy, #574 Houston, 77074
Location of (A&A Video & Photo)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding