10101 Southwest Fwy, #574, Houston, TX 77074 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,489
  • Photos

About A&A Video & Photo

You have enough to think about when planning your wedding. A&A Video Productions offers you peace of mind and an incredible cinematic production. We are a full-service videography company that produces an incomparable product. You will find that our passion and dedication to the craft of film-making and visual storytelling is what sets us apart from standard wedding videos. Our precision and skill are evident throughout, exercising creative control on many stages of the editing process. We ensure our clients receive the highest level of quality and service so that they will have something to enjoy and share with their family for years to come.

We are pleased to be celebrating our 11th Anniversary this year. A&A Video Productions uses HD quality digital equipment to insure optimum picture and sound reproduction, as well as a DSLR camera to capture your highlight video. We provide our clients with DVDs or Blu-Ray discs upon presentation of the final product. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.

Click ahead for some of our best work:
Ashlee & Phillip

90 Reviews for A&A Video & Photo

• Aamir

Aamir Nathani · Married on 09/01/2019

Great experience!

Picking the right vendor for photo and video can be a very hard decision. I promise you that the memories you’ll make and cherish will be captured by the best team if you take my advise and pick A&A. The staff is so sweet, their response time is great, && their work is wonderful. Highly recommended! If you’re looking for quality and trying to get your money’s worth- you’ve come to the right team!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Zeel

Zeel Himani · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Videography and Photography

It’s honestly true what they say, A&A is the best in the business! And fortunately we were able to witness first hand how amazing their work was.

Both AliRaza and I were left speechless after watching our instant edit video! Zach, Victor and the entire A&A team truly captured all of the important moments throughout our wedding. We highly recommend A&A for any Photo and Video needs!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Ginju · Married on 10/14/2017

We can’t even begin to express how amazed I am with A&A. From the very first encounter we had with them it was a great one. From the bride:About 14 years ago when my cousin got married I was in 9th grade and ironically my cousin’s wedding was A&A’s first event. I watched their video and it was then I decided that A&A would be the company who would do my wedding video. Mind you at the age of 15 you do not really think into all this wedding stuff, heck I didn’t even have a significant piece to the puzzle at the time, a man. ☺ From a young age, watching videos was like a hobby to me, I could sit and watch the same ole home videos and never get tired of it. Fast-forward 13 years later, it was time for me to get married and nothing changed about my decision. I met with A&A and it didn’t take but one meeting for me to choose them. From the first meeting, the multiple email exchanges, to the video e-session and lastly, the wedding I have no regrets in my decision with choosing A&A. Like every bride, the waiting to see the wedding highlight and the actual documentary was torture, but the funny thing is I was not worried that it would not be perfect. I still remember meeting with A&A for the first time, I only had one request- I wanted perfection as any and all brides wish for. I wanted my video to be flawless, and putting this on everything that is exactly what I got. When looking for photo and video for your wedding, you look for polite people who are talented and creative. Having the honor to work with A&A that is exactly what I got creativity, uniqueness, and being able to show every couples love story. I would have to say overall, my experiences with A&A has been amazing. You get the opportunity to work with some of the nicest individuals who genuinely work so hard to produce everything you wish for, your ending results is breathtaking and you will definitely want to watch it over and over again.

Love Anish and Ginju Abraham

Sent on 04/21/2018

• Prim and Posh Events
    Prim and Posh Events Wedding Planners

Prim and Posh Brides have used A & A and they captured every moment of the big day wonderfully !

• The Perfect Face
    The Perfect Face Wedding Hair & Makeup

Great work and great company!

• Weddings Performed
    Weddings Performed Wedding Officiants

Any event with A & A Video is always a delight! They are Top Notch professionals whom I highly recommend!

• 10101 Southwest Fwy, #574 Houston, 77074 See on map