5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar

Bloomington, MN View map

Host a cocktail hour in the Onyx Bar. Nibble on appetizers in the Bistro. Dine oncarefully crafted entrees. Dance beneath the stars. Make memories with us!

Wedding Ceremony

80 Guest Max

Exchange vows with our soaring 14-foot water fountain or our travertine fireplaces as your backdrop.

Rehearsal & Groom's Dinner

120 Guest MaxWith crystal chandeliers, a gorgeous wall fountain, stone fireplaces, and outstanding cuisine, 5120 will begin your fabulous wedding weekend with style!

Describe your venue:

Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

Jocelyn Married on 10/15/2016
    After seeing pictures of someone's wedding at this venue, I booked a tour thinking that it would be way out of my budget. I was wrong, it was very affordable and gorgeous! Admittedly, I didn't think it would live up to the pictures when I walked into the lobby (it's attached to a Country Inn and Suites hotel) but I was wrong again. The bar itself has the feel of a high end Scotch bar/Pub with gorgeous woodwork and an amazing ceiling. Andy, the bartender, was so incredible and reassuring throughout the whole process and especially the reception. Jennifer, the event coordinator, is fantastic. I know I am gushing, but I seriously had the best wedding at this venue and the staff were a huge part of it. Jennifer is organized, knowledgeable, creative, and personable. Almost every guest told myself or my husband that they loved the venue and that it was beautiful. The food, oh man, the food...sorry, the food was hot (plated per table), delicious, perfectly cooked, and people raved about it all night. Overall, our wedding was smooth, perfect and delicious and a huge part of that was the staff at this venue. I did hear that they may be renovating this year, but I don't know much about that. I will say that, as long as they continue to have amazing staff, this is a great venue for a wedding.
    Michelle Married on 01/02/2016
    Jen is an awesome wedding coordinator. She's very flexible, easy to work with and always responds in a timely manner. The venue is gorgeous. Highly recommend!
  • User2130454 2+ years ago
    We got married a couple weeks ago at the 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar. We absolutely loved it! The venue is gorgeous. Pictures don't even begin to do it justice. Light floods in the conservatory space meaning hardly any decorations are needed. You can get the feel of an outdoors wedding without needing to worry about weather. The food is amazing. We received rave reviews from all of our guests. The staff is also amazing. We had set aside some flowers for our cake. One of the servers took it upon herself to cut them up and arrange them around the cake. It looked like a masterpiece!

The venue is located in a fantastic location for guests coming in from out of town. They run a shuttle to and from the airport and the Mall of America. None of our guests had any need to rent a car.

The coordinator, Jen, is a complete joy to work with. I can't say enough nice things about her. I would email her a list questions late at night or in the middle of the day and she would always get back to me. She was very flexible, too. We had some last minute cancellations due to a health emergency. She worked with me to make sure I wasn't charged for those guests.

Basically, we had the wedding of our dreams in a gorgeous venue. Thank you to everyone there for making our dreams come true!

5120 American Blvd. West Bloomington, MN, 55437
Location of (5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar)

5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar frequently asked questions

What are the most important characteristics of 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar for wedding events is known for:
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar for wedding events?

5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar offer?

5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar offer for wedding events?

5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Event Planner

What percentage of users recommend 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.8 in value, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.5 in average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding

Wedding Venues