5120 American Blvd. West, Minneapolis, MN 55437 Map · Phone number

About 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar

Host a cocktail hour in the Onyx Bar. Nibble on appetizers in the Bistro. Dine oncarefully crafted entrees. Dance beneath the stars. Make memories with us!

Wedding Ceremony

80 Guest Max

Exchange vows with our soaring 14-foot water fountain or our travertine fireplaces as your backdrop.

Rehearsal & Groom's Dinner

120 Guest Max With crystal chandeliers, a gorgeous wall fountain, stone fireplaces, and outstanding cuisine, 5120 will begin your fabulous wedding weekend with style!

• Atlas Grill
Couple with theri bridesmaids and groomsmen
310547ccdb68858f 18528088 955977051206016 5704698669092514456 n

10 Reviews for 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar

Jocelyn · Married on 10/15/2016

After seeing pictures of someone's wedding at this venue, I booked a tour thinking that it would be way out of my budget. I was wrong, it was very affordable and gorgeous! Admittedly, I didn't think it would live up to the pictures when I walked into the lobby (it's attached to a Country Inn and Suites hotel) but I was wrong again. The bar itself has the feel of a high end Scotch bar/Pub with gorgeous woodwork and an amazing ceiling. Andy, the bartender, was so incredible and reassuring throughout the whole process and especially the reception. Jennifer, the event coordinator, is fantastic. I know I am gushing, but I seriously had the best wedding at this venue and the staff were a huge part of it. Jennifer is organized, knowledgeable, creative, and personable. Almost every guest told myself or my husband that they loved the venue and that it was beautiful. The food, oh man, the food...sorry, the food was hot (plated per table), delicious, perfectly cooked, and people raved about it all night. Overall, our wedding was smooth, perfect and delicious and a huge part of that was the staff at this venue. I did hear that they may be renovating this year, but I don't know much about that. I will say that, as long as they continue to have amazing staff, this is a great venue for a wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2016

michelle · Married on 01/02/2016

Jen is an awesome wedding coordinator. She's very flexible, easy to work with and always responds in a timely manner. The venue is gorgeous. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2016

We got married a couple weeks ago at the 5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar. We absolutely loved it! The venue is gorgeous. Pictures don't even begin to do it justice. Light floods in the conservatory space meaning hardly any decorations are needed. You can get the feel of an outdoors wedding without needing to worry about weather. The food is amazing. We received rave reviews from all of our guests. The staff is also amazing. We had set aside some flowers for our cake. One of the servers took it upon herself to cut them up and arrange them around the cake. It looked like a masterpiece!

The venue is located in a fantastic location for guests coming in from out of town. They run a shuttle to and from the airport and the Mall of America. None of our guests had any need to rent a car.

The coordinator, Jen, is a complete joy to work with. I can't say enough nice things about her. I would email her a list questions late at night or in the middle of the day and she would always get back to me. She was very flexible, too. We had some last minute cancellations due to a health emergency. She worked with me to make sure I wasn't charged for those guests.

Basically, we had the wedding of our dreams in a gorgeous venue. Thank you to everyone there for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 05/13/2015

5120 Restaurant & Onyx Bar FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner