4711 S. 45th Street, Lincoln, NE 68516 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $895
  • Real Weddings 1

About 5 Star Entertainment

Hello. My name is Bob Settell, owner of 5 Star Entertainment. I've been involved with music my entire life. I started a very successful DJ company here in Lincoln, NE that I ended up selling to a good friend. The reason for the sale of my company was because I was asked to join the band Cactus Hill. After 15 years together in the band, the idea of retirement sounded good to some of the members. With that, I began 5 Star Entertainment! What sets me apart from every other company is my overall musical knowledge. I can play and entertain any age group with ease. I have over 1,000 weddings under my belt. If you want guaranteed results, call me. Don't make the mistake of saving $50-$100 for a DJ fresh out of high school. We, my team and I, dress to impress every night! Trust your SPECIAL night to the PROS!!

Follow 5 Star Entertainment on

3fd1942bb453e532 BellaTerre Fountain 7x10
20160226174450

1 Reviews for 5 Star Entertainment

Craig · Married on 10/13/2017

Great service! Not only was our Dj on point with everything we wanted from our wedding entertainment, he was able to accommodate our wedding ceremony music mere seconds before it started. ( all this due to a few unseen obstacles for the ceremony). Our Dj was incredibly professional, played great music without any technical issues ever stunting the flow on the dance floor. 5 star entertainment also made it clear that we were their first priority at all times, regularly checking in to make sure the experience was up to par with our expectations. I would definitely employ them again and recommend them to anyone looking for quality entertainment.

Sent on 10/17/2017

5 Star Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 895.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 895
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

Real Weddings

• Avant DJ Service Wedding DJs

Bob and his team at 5 Star Entertainment are awesome! We are completely comfortable referring 5 Star Entertainment when we are booked. Their service is impeccable and the price is right! Bob is an entertainer and he will have your guests dancing the entire evening. You can't go wrong with 5 Star Entertainment!

• 4711 S. 45th Street Lincoln, 68516 See on map
    Location of (5 Star Entertainment)