401 River Drive, Allentown, PA 18109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About 4RealWedding Films

Welcome to 4RealWedding Films. My name is Kirill Klingaman and I am a film lover and a storyteller. My goal is to tell your story in a unique & authentic way, I believe your wedding video should evoke the feelings, emotions and candid moments of your day.Your wedding may only last a few hours but we will give you memories that last a lifetime. With years of filming experiencing and editing I will create a cinematic and handcrafted wedding film that will surely let you relive your wedding day over and over again. It is your wedding , your love story, your special moments but my responsibility.

Kirill at 4RealWedding Films adopts a variety of techniques to craft an evocative and candid wedding video. This experienced professional can provide multiple cameras and travel to a variety of locations to help ensure the best possible footage is captured. He can also use a drone to record vast landscapes and unique perspectives, ideal for those desiring to capture the site of their celebrations. A dedicated videographer and experienced editor, he will do his utmost to produce a high-definition video you and your partner can always cherish. Kirill is available from the rehearsal dinner right through to the reception and couples can easily access the final product through digital download.

Follow 4RealWedding Films on

Other couples have also viewed

• Enchanted Celebrations

7 Reviews for 4RealWedding Films

• Anne

Anne · Married on 09/18/2020

The best ever!

My husband was cautious to get a videographer and I did all I could to convince him we needed a video to capture our day. When Kirill delivered our video within seconds my husband was exclaiming that it was worth every single penny! We could not be more appreciative and thankful to have found 4RealWedding Films and suggest that everyone who needs a videographer books them! Kirill and the crew made the day relaxing and lively! They will even bust out some moves and still capture all the essence of your day!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis G. · Married on 09/05/2020

Bringing My Wedding Day Back to Life

I cannot express enough how amazed and happy I am with the work 4RealWeddingFilms has done for us. If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would! When the teaser was released, I was immediately taken back to the best day of my life. Every important moment was captured. The full wedding film is even more amazing, which I didn’t think could be possible!! We were fortunate enough to have Kirill there with us the day we got engaged and capture that moment. The fact that he used that in the beginning of our wedding film was something that I wasn’t expecting but is one of the best qualities of our wedding film! He was able to take the footage he was given from the wedding day, and edit it into an amazing sequence of events to perfectly describe my husband and I. He picked the perfect music, the perfect parts of our vows, and incorporated every little detail of our venue. The actual wedding day flew by so quickly, and it is so amazing to watch the video and feel like we are there all over again. If you’re thinking of getting a videographer, IT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT! As long as you are making the right choice and picking 4RealWeddingFilms!!

Sent on 11/29/2020

4RealWedding Films Pricing

4RealWedding Films Price Rates

4RealWedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

• 401 River Drive Allentown, PA, 18109 See on map
    610-590-7121 (Phone number)
    Location of (4RealWedding Films)