Aspen, CO 81506 Map · Phone number

About 3 Leaf Floral

Wedding floral design serving Western Colorado and the Rocky Mountains. Voted Grand Junction's Best Florist 2014 by the Grand Junction Free Press. Featured on, The Knot, Wedding Chicks and Brides.

Other couples have also viewed

• Acscents Floral

8 Reviews for 3 Leaf Floral

• Kristina

Kristina S. · Married on 10/01/2020

Speechless

Kelly brought me to tears with my flowers. She went above and beyond, far exceeding my expectations. Floral has the chance to transform space and gosh did she and her team do that. I was so impressed with her proposal that we ended up using it to layout the bridesmaid dresses, décor, paper goods etc. She is more than just floral, she truly brings your wedding vision to light. I promise you will be so blown away that you will just wish the flowers could live forever. Highly HIGHLY Recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 09/13/2019

Kelly is amazing!

Kelly created the most perfect bouquet for me, beautiful bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen’s boutineers, and other arrangements. She went above and beyond my vision. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Anne · Married on 08/20/2016

Kelly was an absolute dream to work with!! From the minute I reached out, she more than lived up to the recommendation I received!! I knew after receiving my quote and design package that my fiance and I were going to get exactly what we wanted for our outdoor ceremony and reception. From then on, we tweaked numbers around so often as I progressed through the rest of my planning! All off the design really came together thanks to Kelly's ability to communicate her intentions with the bouquets and decor. She was able to give wonderful descriptions and provided detailed, updated quotes throughout, even when I changed the number of centerpieces and accent florals 6 times over the course of the last three months leading up to the day of! Kelly was great with working in our budget, and giving us superb recommendations based on seasonal availability and her own personal experience! Tips from considering how long an installation was out in the sun, or how to locate the interior accent pieces was just what a long-distance bride like me needed!! 3 Leaf Floral was my wedding dream-come-true vendor. I can't emphasize enough how much I loved the end result! Please, do yourself a favor and check out 3 Leaf Floral on instagram before crossing this gem off your list!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

3 Leaf Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 3099
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Wholesale Glass Vases International Wedding Favors

Beautiful looking arrangements and decorations!

• 970 Photo Booth Company
    970 Photo Booth Company Photo Booths

Kelly @ 3 Leaf Floral has an amazing eye for current, beautiful, creative floral design. And and top of her talent, she is an absolute joy to work with. She will bring creative beauty to your event, & be fun to work with to boot! We adore her!

• K Robinson Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelly from 3 Leaf is a gifted floral designer. Her flowers steal the show, and I often have to force myself back to taking photos of the bride! I am always excited to see what new creation she will have next. Her passion and love for flowers is evident in every bouquet she makes.

• Aspen, CO, 81506 See on map
    Location of (3 Leaf Floral)