704 E. Midlothian Blvd., Youngstown, OH 44502 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About 3 kings limousine

3 kings limousine service provide 24/7 transportation service in Cleveland , Youngstown ,Pittsburgh . We also provide limo services in both Akron and Canton for individual and official purpose.

6 Reviews for 3 kings limousine

nancy · Married on 08/24/2013

3 Kings did an amazing job providing the transportation for our wedding. They were very punctual and a pleasure to work with. I had high expectations for day and a lot of driving was needed. 3 Kings provided the transportation for 12 hours. I asked a lot of them and I was extremely pleased with the service. Roberto was a very nice and a patient driver and did a fantastic job getting people from the hotel to the ceremony/reception hall and providing service back to the hotel for people who didn't want to stay at the reception the whole time.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Stacy · Married on 06/08/2013

I am absolutely pleased with this company! They have the newest cars , Mercedes , Range Rover, & Rolls Royce... They were classy, professional, on time, & easy to deal with. They were very knowledgeable and honored everything we requested of them. I truly like 3 Kings Limousine !!! Try them Stacy.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Kristian · Married on 09/10/2011

2.0
      2.0
      3.0

I would not recommend at all. My overall experience was not good. They did not deliver all that we asked for or paid for. We had a very large bridal party of 20 and had ordered a party bus so that everyone would fit comfortably. On the day of that is not what we got. They claim the bus broke down two hours before they were scheduled to start picking up the bridal party. So instead we had two regular sized limos that only fit 8 comfortably which was not comfortable for my bridal party at all. We got from point a to point b to point c but it was not what we paid for at all. Also champagne and beverages were suppose to be included and it wasn't available to us either.

Sent on 09/27/2011