51449 Bowie Rd. E, Reardan, WA 99029 Map · Phone number

Photo by: Emily Fisher Photography
Photo by: Emily Fisher Photography
AppleBrides3

4 Reviews for 231 North Event Center

This venue was more than a dream!!! Anthony and Tessa made my vision a reality!! This venue is nothing less than perfect and if I could re-do my day I would choose 231 North again and again and again!!! They are beyond helpful and sooo sweet!! They do such an amazing job!! They have so many people involved in the day of planning and decorating down to their little ones running me around on the golf cart. So amazing and the nicest people you will ever meet!! My day wouldn't have been what it was without them!!! I can never thank them enough!!
    ♡♡♡ JOHN AND SHELLY HUBBARD ♡♡♡

Sent on 08/03/2015

Lacey · Married on 07/11/2014

All I can say is WOW! 231 North Event Center rarely caters outside of their own venue, but I am so thankful they did! We had a taco bar, and it was amazing! All of my guests commented on how great the food was. I even had a friend tell me they had tacos the next day because the food at my wedding was so delicious, and they were craving more tacos. They were so efficient and willing to help!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Chris · Married on 07/06/2013

This venue was fun. As a wedding photographer I really love when the venue goes out of their way to make sure everyone, including the photographer has everything they need and is having a great time. On average I photograph about 20-30 weddings a year and this venue is still in the top of my list of venues. The sunsets in July and August are amazing and there is plenty of room for the girls as well as the guys to get ready. (Most venues throw the guys in a closet and call it good). I hope to photograph another wedding here sometime soon! Thanks 231!

Sent on 05/26/2016

231 North Event Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,495.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 450
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• Chris Thompson Photography
    Chris Thompson Photography Wedding Photographers

Great Venue! Loved the food and working with the crew. They made my job so enjoyable on Kylie and Chad's big day! The golf cart is something I really wish every venue had, it made getting great shots possibly, without the crew here I could not have done as great of a job I feel I did for the couple! Highly recommend!

• Serendipity
    Serendipity Wedding Officiants

231 North Event Center is an incredible venue. This venue is full of rustic charm. The groom and groomsmen have a cute house to hang out in, and maybe play a game or two of cards. The bride and her bridesmaids have a lovely area to dress. This area is elevated, so as the bridal party walk down, there is plenty of time for your favorite song to play. You may choose an outdoor ceremony under the gazebo, or take full use of the barn (where you will most likely have your reception). The staff is wonderful and helpful. They offer a DJ and catering services, but I believe you may choose your own. There is a bar set up in the barn as well. When I last toured this venue I was told that only one wedding is booked a week. This way the wedding party will not have to be worried about being rushed to decorate, or have their rehearsal. I find the staff to be friendly, helpful. Just a beautiful venue and not to far from downtown Spokane.

• TAG Photography
    TAG Photography Wedding Photographers

231 North is an out-of-this-world country venue! If you are looking to get away from the city you can't do any better than this venue. Amazing photo opportunities abound. AAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++

• 51449 Bowie Rd. E Reardan, 99029 See on map