2 Hearts Photo & Video

San Juan, PR View map
$500 Most Popular Price

$500 Most Popular Price

What defines the work of 2 Hearts Photo & Video isn't our equipment, lighting, composition, etc. Set all that aside. What we're looking at here is what makes us human--EMOTION--and it is that emotion that defines our work. Our clients are not just subjects, posing for our cameras. They are human beings, full of emotion. We want each wedding story to portray the personal and unique aspects of the event and all the people involved in that event. Our approach is to remain unobtrusive while building a visual, artistic narrative of the day. We are story tellers, memory makers. We strive to produce work that is transcedent.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Erica L. Getting married on 05/28/2022

Lin was fantastic to work with!

My husband and I decided to do an elopement ceremony while on vacation in PR. It was just the two of us so initially we weren’t going to hire a photographer. Our officiant gave us Lin’s name and her prices were so reasonable that we decided to hire her. I am so happy that we did!! She did such an amazing job! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and she was great at directing us in different poses to get a variety of pictures. We are not the most comfortable in front of the camera, but we looks so relaxed and natural in all the pictures! We got the pictures so quickly and they are great quality! I would absolutely recommend Lin to anyone looking for a professional, friendly and passionate photographer in PR!!
    Heidy Getting married on 12/18/2021
    It was a great pleasure working with Lin! We were in town and last minute decided to book our engagement shoot there. Lin responded quickly and I was very happy to find out she was available to do the shoot. She even met us at the hotel we were staying at and we immediately started shooting. Lin made sure my fiance and I felt comfortable during the shoot. She also had some creative fun poses ready for us. In just 4 business days, I had received an email with the link to our pictures. Lin rocks!
  • Yadira
    Yadira P. Getting married on 10/14/2021

Outstanding! Great pics

Lin was fabulous she was patient took lots of pics. We did our engagement photos and were happy with her. Very professional, prompt and responsive she texted called and emailed me back answered all my questions. She was very reasonably priced and did an outstanding job she guided us in some poses as we are a bit camera shy! She knew all the great locations for beautiful pictures in San Juan. I was extremely happy with her and will contract her once again for my big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Madeline Valentine - Destination Weddings Madeline Valentine - Destination Weddings Wedding Planners

Beautiful work, commitment to the client is transferred into the quality of their photography.

Local and Destination Weddings in Puerto Rico Local and Destination Weddings in Puerto Rico Wedding Officiants

I loved working with 2 Hearts Photo & Video. I have officiated various weddings where she has done photography and her abilities and skills are highly recommended. She is so easy and wonderful to work with. Couples love her!

Hercules Entertainment Hercules Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great to work with! They were very attentive and I look forward to working with 2 Hearts Photo & Video again! I highly recommend them for all your photo and video needs.

San Juan, 00926
877-722-3799
Location of (2 Hearts Photo & Video)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding