58 Forest Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About 1st Class DJ's

The 1st Class DJs are a New Jersey-based wedding DJ company that wants you to have a first-rate experience. The goal is for your wedding day to be a memorable experienc and they feel that they can help to achieve this with their superior work ethic, years in the industry and professional team. The 1st Class DJs reputation was established through offering outstanding service, sound equipment and lighting, among other considerations.

Ninety percent of business comes to 1st Class DJs through direct referrals. We offer customizable packages for any of your wedding day needs. We make sure to keep you and your guests dancing throughout the night. No wedding is the same. We pay close attention to what our bride and groom want. Apart from typical DJ services, this DJ company has a photo booth, flatscreen TVs, monogram projectors, dancing on the clouds, uplighting and more. The 1st Class DJs also provide the followin services:

• Bilingual MC

1st Class DJ's 7
  • Autefeh

Autefeh Ahmadi · Married on 12/01/2018

If only I could hire 1st Class DJs again

If you are on the fence about 1st Class DJs - do not hesitate and book them now! I literally cannot say enough good things about them. I wish I could have another wedding just to hire them again. The whole team is professional, kind and go beyond out of their way to accommodate. I had a large Persian/Irish/American wedding and they were hit across all backgrounds and ages. They had the American/Irish crowd dancing with Persian music and vice versa - which is close to impossible to appease such a large diverse crowd. They had all the guests dancing and entertained from ceremony until the end of reception. Harry answered late night emails and texts within minutes and really went above and beyond in assisting with timeline/schedules and last minute changes in bridal party. He truly listened to likes/dislikes and delivered in a way that I did not think was imaginable (i.e. intermixing Notorious BIG into persian music). They didn't play the same old music you hear at every wedding. It is quite evident they create new playlists to accommodate your style, crowd, vision and send you samples for your stamp of approval. Majority of the guests were late to eat their dinner because they were on the dance floor. The perfect touch to get the crowd going was Farzy - he entertained and interacted with the crowd as if they were old friends and he spoke about me and family as if we were a part of his.

As it happens, many things went awry on our wedding day but I can honestly say 1st Class DJs delivered beyond all expectations with no issues! We are almost married a full week and our guests have not stopped talking about just how fun and one of a kind our wedding was. 1st Class DJs TRULY made our wedding memorable and I will forever be grateful for such an amazing experience on such an important day.

Merci 1st Class DJs!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Harry · Married on 09/29/2018

I can’t say enough how wonderful of a job Jason did for our wedding. From the moment we booked him, he was always quick to respond to any questions we had, and was always so nice. Everything went perfectly at the wedding and everything was done exactly as we wanted and exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Award

1st Class DJ's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount