1st Class DJ's Reviews

1st Class DJ's 5
  • Kasia

Kasia Slezak · Married on 11/08/2019

Can they dj my life

One of the things that was very important to my husband and I was good music to keep the people dancing. 1st class dj is not good music, they are phenomenal!!! My husband is not a dancer but even he spent 90% of his time on the dance floor. Harry was so easy to work with and made our wedding day that much more great, Farzy kept the crowd hyped! Hire them I promise you will not regret it!

1st Class DJ's 6
    1st Class DJ's 7
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Ursula

Ursula · Married on 09/14/2019

The party never stopped!

Fantastic! Both my husband and I, as well as 99% of our guests, have never danced so much in our lives! 1st Class DJs were so easy to communicate with, they assisted us with all our inquiries, and they were on top of everything throughout the entire process. The day of our wedding, they made sure that the party kept going; we couldn’t sit down even for a moment because every song Harry played was too good to pass up! Farzy hyped up the crowd even more with his awesome and charismatic emcee skills. Thank you to the 1st Class DJs team for the amazing experience and for helping us enjoy the most wonderful day of my and Jorge’s life.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Cody

Cody Condello · Married on 06/09/2019

Remarkable

They make your time their top priority! They made our wedding better then we could have ever thought it would be! Thank you Jason and Harry! If you’re looking for a DJ, well look no more The 1st Class DJs are your guys!

1st Class DJ's 8
    1st Class DJ's 9
    Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Autefeh

Autefeh Ahmadi · Married on 12/01/2018

If only I could hire 1st Class DJs again

If you are on the fence about 1st Class DJs - do not hesitate and book them now! I literally cannot say enough good things about them. I wish I could have another wedding just to hire them again. The whole team is professional, kind and go beyond out of their way to accommodate. I had a large Persian/Irish/American wedding and they were hit across all backgrounds and ages. They had the American/Irish crowd dancing with Persian music and vice versa - which is close to impossible to appease such a large diverse crowd. They had all the guests dancing and entertained from ceremony until the end of reception. Harry answered late night emails and texts within minutes and really went above and beyond in assisting with timeline/schedules and last minute changes in bridal party. He truly listened to likes/dislikes and delivered in a way that I did not think was imaginable (i.e. intermixing Notorious BIG into persian music). They didn't play the same old music you hear at every wedding. It is quite evident they create new playlists to accommodate your style, crowd, vision and send you samples for your stamp of approval. Majority of the guests were late to eat their dinner because they were on the dance floor. The perfect touch to get the crowd going was Farzy - he entertained and interacted with the crowd as if they were old friends and he spoke about me and family as if we were a part of his.

As it happens, many things went awry on our wedding day but I can honestly say 1st Class DJs delivered beyond all expectations with no issues! We are almost married a full week and our guests have not stopped talking about just how fun and one of a kind our wedding was. 1st Class DJs TRULY made our wedding memorable and I will forever be grateful for such an amazing experience on such an important day.

Merci 1st Class DJs!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Harry · Married on 09/29/2018

I can’t say enough how wonderful of a job Jason did for our wedding. From the moment we booked him, he was always quick to respond to any questions we had, and was always so nice. Everything went perfectly at the wedding and everything was done exactly as we wanted and exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

The evening went smoothly and everyone had a really nice time. Polite and professional

Sent on 05/22/2018

Del · Married on 09/20/2017

Amazing dj!

1st Class DJ is AMAZING! I had my wedding during the day on a Sunday, and they were able to get everyone on the dance floor dancing, having a great time, playing the best music! Harry and Farz were great to work with! It was such a pleasure to work with Harry and Farz, they both understood what I wanted and delivered it without a doubt! I HIGHLY highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • O

Oren · Married on 03/26/2017

These guys are extremely professional, they will go above and beyond to accommodate. My wife and I️ are Jewish and had a Jewish wedding and 1st class DJs provided a service unmatched compared with other similar companies.

Brielle · Married on 10/27/2016

Great hype and MC music was loud and perfectly mixed and mixed and all the extras lights globos offered keeps things all in one and great

Sent on 12/02/2017

Shereen · Married on 09/25/2016

My experience with 1st Class Djs was phenomenal ! They totally made my night so memorable and special ! I would recommend them to anybody that wants a night of awesomeness . Don’t look anywhere else ! Only 1st class djs!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Sasha · Married on 05/30/2015

WOW WOW WOW! MOST AMAZING ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE! TRULY PROFESSIONAL AND ONE OF A KIND.
    I've used these guys on multiple occasions and am more and more impressed each time. They never seem to disappoint.
    Keep up the good work and can't wait for my next PARTY!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Kim · Married on 10/11/2014

First Class DJ's did a wonderful job with music at my wedding. I didn't want to do any work myself and Harry did a great job picking out all of the music without me. The dance floor was packed the ENTIRE time and we had to kick people off after the last song. Could not have been happier with another DJ.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/24/2014

I honestly cannot think of a single bad to say about these two! Our wedding was an absolute hit... so much so that people still claim it’s the best one they’ve been to yet! Everyone, young and old, flooded the dance floor all night long. It was so much fun. They also set the mood perfectly around announcements/events & knew when to kick it up a notch or tone it back a bit. They took a ton of requests from me in advance & seemlessly blended then into one another. I highly recommend them to anyone!

1st Class DJ's 10
    1st Class DJ's 11
    1st Class DJ's 12
    1st Class DJ's 13
    1st Class DJ's 14
    Sent on 11/30/2017

Jay · Married on 08/10/2013

We chose 1st class because of how accommodating they were. There was a lot of dialogue between myself and the dj as far as the type of lighting we wanted to the play lists that we wanted. They gave us everything that we asked for and more at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/29/2013

When we first got engaged my husband told me, "Two things people always remember about a wedding, the food and the music/entertainment!" Jason came highly recommended, so my husband and I went to see him spin in Hoboken. From that evening on, I knew he was our DJ! The quality of his mixing and interaction with the audience (guests) is very professional and fun! We had an interview where Jason learned what kind of music we like, and how we wanted the music to set the tone for our wedding. Jason listened to us and helped to make our wedding one to remember! We have been married for 4 1/2 years now, and I still say, "It's the best party I've ever been to!"

Sent on 12/08/2017

Chris · Married on 10/06/2012

My experience with this DJ was fantastic. He kept our wedding party moving all night and our dealing with him before the wedding was amazing. Jason took personal time to come over and go over exactly how we wanted the night to go...songs we liked and didn't. Great person great fun highly recommend.

Sent on 12/13/2017

1st class Djs are a very professional group. The day of your wedding all you want is for everything to go perfect, and I have them to thank for making my day an unforgettable one. They were very involved with my guests and my dance floor was full all night long. Very highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Erin · Married on 04/22/2012

We had a destination wedding and 1st Class DJ's delivered a 1st class experience! They worked with us from very early on to get a sense of what music we liked and came up with an awesome playlist. They were very flexible and accommodating to our schedule and very professional. They worked with the venue directly to get set up. They also made sure to take into account the acoustics of the wedding hall and a lot of other details. We didn't have to worry about any of it. On the day of the wedding, they delivered a 1st class experience. If I had to get married a second time, they would still be my 1st choice.

1st Class DJ's 15
    1st Class DJ's 16
    Sent on 12/08/2017

Lesley · Married on 07/11/2009

Jason was the epitome of what a good DJ should be. Our wedding was fantastic, literally everyone was on the dance floor if they were not eating. I've been to weddings where djs either talk too much or are mixing so much that you can only get 30 seconds of each song. Our wedding had a great mix of songs, some of which I requested, and others that fit with our mix. We went on our honeymoon and I still had our last dance song making me smile, and now memories to last me a lifetime. Thanks so much!

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2015

Awesome!!! Proffesionalism at its finest..had so much fun at my wedding..0

• O

Olivia · Married on 12/16/2016

Harry and Farz were beyond accommodating and carried through with an amazing party. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/18/2017