29, Race St, Frenchtown, NJ 08825 · Phone number
· Visit website

About 15 Landsdowne Catering

Whether planning a casual wedding for 25, or a truly formal affair for 350, 15 Landsdowne Catering will help guide you every step of the way to ensure that your magical day exceeds all expectations, and truly tells your story. With extensive experience in planning and executing weddings in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, & Hawaii, 15 Landsdowne Catering is uniquely equipped to create a "one of a kind" wedding that will leave both you & your guests wanting more. 15 Landsdowne will help you create your "vision" from decor & food, to coordinating vendors & photographers, leaving you to truly enjoy your day.

Our Cuisine:

To say that food very often sets the mood for an event is not an understatement. At 15 Landsdowne, food is our passion. Whether we're serving your grandmother's perfect dumplings, an unforgettable ceviche you had on vacation in Peru, a Seared Beef Tenderloin with Black Truffles or a classic Beach-Style Clam Bake, 15 Landsdowne believes in using only the freshest, most thoughtfully sourced local ingredients. They constantly strive to keep their menus modern, yet with a warm, familiar feel. They are also more than happy to work with you to develop a custom menu that reflects both your personality & the spirit of the event. A menu that truly tells your story.

screen shot 2019 01 15 at 2 52 47 pm 51 1037817
screen shot 2019 01 15 at 2 52 47 pm 51 1037817

4 Reviews for 15 Landsdowne Catering

• Liana

Liana & Mike Finn · Married on 08/04/2018

Mia is fantastic! I would highly recommend her!

I used 15 Landsdowne Catering for my wedding in August. Mia was my go to person for not only the food at my wedding, but the timeline, decor and a handful of other things I didn't even think about. She is amazing! She allowed us to build a completely unique and creative menu that reflected who we are as people. She took the time to get to know us as individuals and together, and that helped make our wedding feel authentically ours. Mia was there to answer all of my texts/emails through the planning process. In addition to that, the food was amazing! We had a stations set up for dinner, in addition to stations and passed hor d'erves for cocktail hour. We got so many compliments from our guests regarding the food, some said it was the best food they've had at a wedding! I would highly recommend Mia and her team for any event! She is a truly talented chef and wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Colleen · Married on 06/16/2018

June 2018 Wedding

I have spent the last year working with Mia Emerson to plan my wedding at the Hunterdon Art Museum. She has been instrumental in every step of the process, from helping us to secure a venue, to planning a delicious menu, to coordinating the event itself, and of course, solving any issues along the way! My husband and I have loved working with her, and we and our guests had an amazing time at our wedding reception.

Even with our smaller budget, Mia was able to flawlessly capture our vision for the event and crafted an amazing, upscale bbq menu and cocktail hour. Our guests are still raving about the superb quality of the food and the seamless flow of the event itself. Mia and her team handled all the event set-up and breakdown, in addition to the food and bar service. We were also provided a wonderful day-of-coordinator, Tara, who made sure that we were completely taken care of throughout the night, while expertly managing every aspect of the reception.

I could not recommend 15 Landsdowne highly enough to anyone who wants to host a fun event with amazing food and not have to worry about event planning stress!

Sent on 01/19/2019

15 Landsdowne Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 135.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 68.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Southern
    Southwestern
    Spanish
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware