10 Day Celebrity Transformation/ Private Chef

Aurora, CO View map

Do you want to look beautiful/stunning in your dress or tuxedo? Do your bridesmaids/groomsmen, parents of the bride and groom want to get healthy and look smashing as well? Do you want the groom or bride to fall over backwards when he/she sees you walking down the aisle towards him/her? Well, welcome to the home of the 10 Day Celebrity Transformation, your solution for a safe, quick and organic way to get in shape quickly and efficiently before your BIG Event and also to learn to implement a clean and green lifestyle. It is the program of the Celebrities and Famous Athletes that has been made available to people like you and I for 22 years. It is available in the US, Canada, The UK, Germany and other European Countries.

Do you want a private chef to cater to your rehearsal dinner or small gathering? We provide services for up to 50 guests.

Average Weight Loss - 5-25 lbs in 10 days & keep it off

60 Day Money Back Guarantee on products

$50 Gift Cards for each person to use towards their purchase

No artificial or irradiated ingredients, no fillers or excipients, no excess sugar or fat. All products are NON-GMO and organic.

Free 30 minute initial consultation

www.mypurium.com/grandepartei

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$100

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Fitness / Health
Group Discounts
Licensed

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Fitness Plans
Meal Plans
Personal Training
Supplements

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Ashley Married on 10/19/2015
    Kim has been so helpful while I get into shape for my wedding. Like most brides, I only have a few pounds to lose, but I always find those to be the trickiest. Kim introduced me to The 10 Day Cleanse from Purium, and I was immediately interested after seeing her personal results, and the results of others.

My biggest problem is snacking and craving junk food. Kim has assured me that with the cleanse, I can purge my body's cravings, and get on a healthier track - thus losing those last few pounds. She even convinced my picky fiancé to try it as well!

I haven't started the actual cleanse just yet as I am waiting until it's closer to my dress fitting. I then plan to go on another right before the wedding. If possible, I will update my review once I finish my first cleanse; however, I am confident I will be pleased with my results.

Kim has been with me every step of the way, answering all my questions and providing encouragement; you can tell she's so happy to be doing something she loves. I highly recommend her; especially if you're interested in keeping your results long after your big day.
  • User2073476 Event on: 05/30/2015
    Kim really knows all about Purium and she was very helpful with all my questions and feelings.
    Scott Event on: 02/24/2015
    KIm Cano is an amazing nutrition coach and helps her clients with weight loss. She cares about her clients success and knows what it takes to achieve results, since she is also a Purium client as well. If she can do it, so can you. To be honest I am ready to take the challenge with my wife as well.

Deals

10 Day Celebrity Transformation/ Private Chef 1
Gift
Use an electronic gift card code to receive $50 off the retail price of cleanse package or towards a one time membership fee, so you can receive discounts on products now and in the future.

Aurora, 80016
8082204994
Location of (10 Day Celebrity Transformation/ Private Chef)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding