Wonder Valley Ranch Resort

(4.7 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a beautiful job. Turned out even better than I had planned. I am living in Hawaii and was very hard to plan a weddings over sees but they were so helpful and pretty much planned all of it for me. So stress free. Also they had connections to all vendors so I didn't have to search for anyone.

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Getting married at wonder valley was a truly awesome experience! The entire staff was so helpful with the preparations leading up to our wedding, as well as on the actual day of. We truly felt taken care of and that we were free to enjoy every moment of our special day. Between the breathtaking atmosphere and the excellent staff, I would highly recommend wonder valley to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

BEST place EVER to have a wedding reception. Everything was perfect, could not have asked for anything more. Wonder Valley staff went above and beyond to make our night one to remember forever.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing. The coordinators, staff, and venue was PERFECT!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Myrna and the rest of the staff were amazing. It is a beautiful venue and perfect for a wedding.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Breanne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonder Valley was able to provide the wedding of my dreams. The food was delicious and the reception was beautiful. The coordination was easy and stress free.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonder Valley was an exception venue for my ceremony and reception. They offer both a beautiful outdoor ceremony area, and an amazing indoor fireside ceremony room. The reception room was a separate building and was equally exceptional.

Myrna and Laura worked with me on the decoration, food and other setup. They provided all of the wall and ceiling decor which made it really simple to set up the space! The tables in the reception area were all set up the night before, and they allowed us to being setting up our centerpieces after our rehearsal dinner (which they also provided!). They even lit all of our candles in the centerpieces for us!

The food was amazing! Everyone enjoyed it and many people went back for seconds (as we had a buffet style meal). My husband and I (the bride and groom) were served which was nice and ensured that we did get to eat. When we requested, they even boxed up another serving of the meal for each of us to eat later that night!

Everything went so smoothly. I am very happy with the service, professionalism and flexibility of this venue. The value was also amazing for everything that is included for the price!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonder Valley made my wedding as perfect as I had built it up to be. From the first day we looked at the venue, to the day after the wedding, they were nothing short of incredible. They coordinated with all my vendors, worked with my budget, and anything I needed they provided, right down to producing a beautiful picture frame for me to borrow because I had forgotten it. I had a beautiful wedding, and I would have it there again in a heart beat.

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are so glad we chose Wonder Valley as our wedding reception venue! Myrna and the WV staff made everything perfect. All of our questions were answered promptly, all requests were met, and not to mention—the venue was absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend WV to anyone who desires a venue with nothing but beauty to offer!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Cynthia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything from the staff, food, service and overnight accommodations for my guests exceeded my expectations. My wedding was everything I dreamed of and more. We will be sing their facilities again for upcoming family events!! Job well done everyone at Wonder Valley Ranch Resort!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the most beautiful place to have our wedding:) All guest were concerned about the drive but after the wedding I have recieved many calls saying it was well worth it because the beauty and how smooth everything went. I loved this place:) cant wait to go back to do all the exceptional activites. All employees were very nice and helped out a bunch:)

• Wedding: 04/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonder Valley could not have been more perfect for our wedding day. They were so professional and took care of every little thing. The entire staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure everything went smoothly. I was totally at ease putting my big day in their hands. The grounds looked perfect and everything ran on time which was a miracle!! I highly recommend WVR to any bride. Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Wonder Valley staff was very helpful and the ceremony site was absolutely gorgeous! I have the most beautiful pictures and memories there and I am so happy we chose Wonder Valley to celebrate the most important day of our lives.

• Wedding: 09/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Myrna, Larry, Karlie & the rest of the Wonder Valley Crew did a FANTASTIC job of helping us out on our very big and special day. Not only did we only have 2 months to plan but they made our day super stress-free and organized. We appreciate everyone there and are so thankful to have been given the opportunity to get married at such a BEAUTIFUL "heaven-like" place. The weather was perfect, the day was none other than BLISSFUL! Thank you so much everyone at Wonder Valley, we would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone even "considering" using them. The food was delicious too! You just can't find a better place 5 star rating no doubt!!! :)

We love you guys!!! - Michael & Stephanie Chute "CBS47's 2011 Race to the Altar Winners" - married on May 20th, 2011.

• Wedding: 05/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such an amazing place! Everything from the staff to the scenery to the food was awesome! The wedding planners were all very helpful and did almost everything for you, which made my life a whole lot easier at such a hectic time. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Wedding: 11/07/2010
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Never could have hoped for such a fantastic event. From the moment we arrived for the rehearsal dinner, my guests were taken care of. Maria and Gabriela were so helpful with rides and directions. We had an amazing hay ride, and campfire after the rehearsal dinner, and the next day Jenni and Myrna were so helpful that we were almost completely stress free. Add that to the amazing recommendations they made for all of our other vendors, and I would say Wonder Valley is the only place I'd recommend a friend to. Thanks so much!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
559-787-2551
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7