White Dress Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I even start. Cassie went above and beyond with anything and everything she did for our wedding. Not only was she an amazing planner but she was a terrific friend through the entire process. Anything that was causing stress even if it was unrelated to the wedding she was happy to listen and give great advice. You can tell she truly loves her job, and she's not in it just to get the job done; she enjoys the process and all of the people involved. You're crazy if you don't hire her. The girl has a heart of gold, and her work ethic is impeccable.

Deirdre
05/09/2015

We are so pleased that Cassie was the coordinator for our wedding! She was very professional and always enthusiastic about our big day! Cassie was always willing to help with any advice we needed during the planning process, but her strengths really showed on the wedding day when we needed her most. Her calm demeanor was appreciated when things got hectic and it was so nice knowing she was there for us no matter what we needed. Even though Cassie lived on the other side of the state, her assistant was in our area and was just as helpful if we needed her to come to vendor meetings with us. I would definitely recommend White Dress Events to any couple planning a wedding!

Courtney
10/18/2014

Cassie and her team were AMAZING for the day of my wedding! Everyone was so helpful and organized which helped me and my family stay calm and allowed us to enjoy our special day. The day flew by, and by the time my new husband and I were getting ready to leave, Cassie and her team had everything cleaned up and ready to go! Do yourself a favor and hire White Dress Events for your special day and allow yourself to sit back, relax, and enjoy your big day!

Kara
09/26/2014

Cassie and the White Dress Events team completely exceeded our expectations. As out of town clients, Cassie was able to sift through hundreds of local vendors and assemble a team of professionals that she could recommend with confidence. One of my favorite things about working with Cassie is her relationships with other vendors. They all love her as much as her clients do and you really feel like you're part of a "network" of wedding experts. Having someone that you can trust is vital in the wedding planning process and Cassie continuously followed through on her promises and alleviated a majority of the stress that is associated with planning a wedding. Anytime we began to feel overwhelmed, we called her and she walked us through prioritizing everything and really made things clear and simple. On the day of the wedding, Cassie and her team really shined but yet seamlessly blended into the background. Everything ran smoothly and she executed everything to perfection. Her passion for the industry and making her clients' dreams come true is very evident in her work. We would highly recommend Cassie and White Dress Events for any event or wedding planning, in particular, an event that you are planning from out of town! Thank you again WDE for making our wedding experience and wedding day better than we could've ever dreamed of!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Without the help of White Dress Events, our special day would have been great, but with them, it was a magical fairy-tale experience that every girl dreams of. Cassie went above and beyond and FAR exceeded my expectations to ensure that everything was perfect.

Cassie and I spent about 14 months plotting together :-) She connected me to nearly every vendor I worked with, she came to all my appointments and venue tours, and answered all my "frantic" emails and calls. I just counted about 50 different email conversations -- every topic from venues to photographers to linens -- Cassie weighed in on the options. I am a type A person and a worrier, and Cassie kept me sane and focused throughout our journey together.

On our wedding weekend, Cassie and her helpers were everywhere, taking care of every single detail, all the while making me feel like a princess. Words cannot express how grateful I am to the White Dress Events team. On our weddding day, when I walked into our reception, I started crying. This is because I was completely stunned with all the beautiful details that the team put together -- a year's worth of ideas and preparation were finally coming to fruition. Everything was exactly how I envisioned (and even better), and I will always remember that exact moment.

If I were giving advice to a newly engaged sister or friend, I would tell her to HIRE White Dress Events -- first thing you do, no questions asked. They are 100% worth every penny.

White Dress Events responded with the following comments:

Jessie - It was a joy to work with you and honor to be a part of such an important day! I am so glad that it was more than you imagined...that is always my goal. You are such a kind and sweet person and you were a stunning bride! You will always hold a special place in my heart! Hugs to you and Eric! - Cassie

1 person found this review helpful

What can we say about Cassie & White Dress Events? SHE'S THE ABSOLUTE BEST WEDDING PLANNER ON THE PLANET!!!!!! How about that?!?

Cassie is the calmest, most professional, organized, and biggest champion of the bride and groom you could ask for. She steps up to the plate in every manner to make sure the bride and groom are taken care of, not bothered, and are extremely happy. She was an absolute pleasure to work with.

She has an uncanny ability to match you up with the vendors that best fit what you envision for your wedding. She was able to match us up with EVERY VENDOR we ended up picking the VERY FIRST introduction. They were EXACTLY what we were looking for. Her network is vast, but most importantly she knows how to pair you up no matter what wedding you're trying to create. Our vendors were perfect and it was all thanks to this marvelous woman!!

The day of couldn't have been better. Why, you ask? Because we weren't bothered by a single thing. We had the wedding, and she took care of everything behind the scenes and not in front of us. If there were any problems, we were never aware of them :) We were stress free the entire way and specifically on the wedding day itself because Cassie and White Dress Events were spectacular.

You CANNOT find a better wedding planned in Northern Michigan!!!

White Dress Events responded with the following comments:

Brandon and Kelly - WOW! Thank you so much for such an amazing and kind review! You two were an absolute joy to work with! It was such a blessing to be a part of your day and I am thrilled that it turned out so fantastic! It is still one of my favorites. I look forward to keeping up with you both in the years to come...you are wonderful! Hugs, Cassie

Erin
05/31/2014

Cassie was very sweet and made all those bumps in the road along the way easy to handle! She was very professional and felt like part of the family through the planning process!

White Dress Events responded with the following comments:

Erin - Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved working with you and being there for you on your wedding day. It was so amazing! I look forward to keeping up with all your news as you and John begin your life together! Big hugs to you both, Cassie

Kathleen
05/23/2014

We live in Northville and had our wedding in Grand Haven which can make it a little difficult to plan a wedding but White Dress Events made it simple. We are very happy with the event.

White Dress Events responded with the following comments:

Kathleen - Briana and I were so glad to be a part of such a happy day for you and Joe! You are a fantastic couple and I really enjoyed getting to know you! Wishing you all the best, Cassie

Livia
05/23/2014

Our day was made perfect with Cassie from White Dress Events. She holds the perfect combination of professionalism and charm. We loved her ability to inspire creativity in design from the big picture to the finer details. We collaborated to maintain a budget and she was immensely accommodating throughout the many months of planning. Most importantly, we enjoyed every moment of our big day. Cassie and her team worked tirelessly until the last guest left the party. Our parents, and even many of our guests, complimented the ease in which Cassie orchestrated the entire day. We give Cassie and White Dress Events the highest recommendation.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Michelle
07/19/2013

Cassie and the White Dress Team were awesome!! We had the day-of coordination package for our wedding. Cassie was in touch for advice and staying up to date for the planning as needed throughout the whole process. When wedding day came, I didn't have to spend a single moment stressed because the White Dress Team had everything under control!! They even stepped out and grabbed ice before the bar ran out so I never even knew there could have been a hiccup. They were fantastic and my wedding would not been as perfect without their help.

Cory
07/13/2013

Cassie was AMAZING from start to finish! We contacted her a couple months before our wedding; in need of help planning an out of town reception. She handled everything with promptness and precision which lifted a huge weight off of my wife who was finishing her last semester of nursing school. She was very knowledgable of the area and had an endless list of vendor connections. We would VERY HIGHLY recommend White Dress Events for any wedding planning needs!

Private User
2+ years ago

Cassie of White Dress Events is simply amazing - so much so that it is actually difficult for me to put into words exactly how valuable she was in planning our July 2013 wedding. I was originally looking for day-of planning services for our venue that did not have an event coordinator. I interviewed several different companies in the area, but knew Cassie was "the one" the minute I started talking with her. She has an excitement for weddings that is contagious! We went with her "partial planning package" which was described as a "partnership" for planning our wedding. She would help us along the way, including multiple face-to-face meetings, and unlimited phone calls and emails - all for less than others were charging for just "day of" services! Her recommendations proved invaluable! Every vendor she recommended was highly professional and excellent to work with. She handled all my neurotic emails "freaking out" about details (that she would take care of anyway!) like a true professional. She was with us every step of the way for over a year in planning, and when our wedding day finally arrived I was completely calm - because I knew Cassie and her team from White Dress Events had things handled. My dream wedding would not have happened without Cassie. I would highly highly highly recommend White Dress Events to anyone - you will not be disappointed!

Private User
2+ years ago

Our family enjoyed working with Cassie for both of my children's weddings. Her and her staff were professional, helpful, and reassuringly calm throughout the planning and the actual event. We highly recommend forgoing a master and mistress of ceremonies and letting your friends and family relax and enjoy the wedding and let Cassie and her staff work their magic instead.

Kelly
06/07/2013

We really loved having Briana there for the day of. Though I hardly saw her, because she was busy finishing decorating for us as well as many other things, I know she did a great job because everything was done the way it was supposed to be. She did a fantastic job taking care of things that weren't on the list we had made and I didn't even have to ask her to. While I enjoyed doing all of the planning and prep myself in the 11 months before the wedding, I know White Dress Events would have been a great help, too. Cassie was easy to talk to and get ahold of when I needed to get ahold of her. I definitely recommend White Dress Events!

Tracey
05/22/2013

My husband and I were part of a photo shoot with White Dress Events and unbeknownst to me, my husband and Cassie Celestin of White Dress Events put together an amazing vow renewal ceremony that was a complete surprise to me! Cassie is so talented and nothing was overlooked! The details were fabulous and she took care of organizing everything! And by everything, I mean even my crazy family!! Use White Dress Events as they truly care so much and want your day to be perfect.

Michelle
12/08/2012

We highly and enthusiastically recommend White Dress events! Cassie's assistance was essential in the planning of our wedding - in four weeks time! Her attention to detail and professionalism made what could have been a chaotic undertaking both relaxed and ultimately seamless. All aspects of the ceremony and celebration were attended too with confidence and grace. We are so grateful to Cassie and warmly thank her for helping us to create a beautiful wedding day!

Kevin & Michelle Mesler