41 Washington Avenue Suite 335, Grand Haven, MI 49417 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About White Dress Events

White Dress Events is a full-service wedding planning business with offices in Grand Haven and Detroit. We specialize in creating and coordinating custom events that reflect your personality and tell your story. Our passion for beautifully designed, meticulously planned and professionally executed weddings ensures that your day is everything you have ever dreamed of. Let us handle the details while you enjoy your day with your family and friends!

Contact us for further information or to schedule a complimentary consultation!

616-402-2733

lr 622
perry 2006

46 Reviews for White Dress Events

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring a day of coordinator was the best decision we made about our wedding day - Rachel was fantastic! She was so organized and reassuring! She was also easy to contact, prompt, and asked great questions. Our day went off without a hitch and that is mainly due to her excellent management skills!

Sent on 06/06/2018

White Dress Events's reply:

Lauren,

You were all a pleasure to help! Thank you for your words of praise...I was honored to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!

It is worth it! I am SO GLAD that we got a day of coordinator and worked with White Dress for our wedding! From my first phone conversation with Cassie I knew that they were a perfect fit; friendly, experienced, professional, and organized! Talking with my planner Rachel was equally assuring and I am so glad that we got a day-of-planner!

There are so many details that go into wedding day timelines and execution. I had worked so hard to have everything just right for our wedding and I was SO glad that I had Rachel there to make sure everything fell into place the day of. Rachel was just the right mix of calm, reassuring, organized and on top of it. During the planning processes it was so helpful and stress-relieving having someone to call or e-mail for advice and recommendations when I just didn't have the experience to know something for sure. As our date got closer, Rachel began working out our day-of timeline and knew all of the little things to include such as drinks to be set at our table, when I needed to be tucked away before guests arrived, etc.

At our rehearsal and during set-up she always knew when to jump in and did an amazing job at reading the situation and knowing when I could handle things and when I was stressed/needed help. The day of our wedding I actually barely saw Rachel because I got to have all of the fun while she and her assistant were behind the scenes making everything run so smoothly! While I got my hair and make-up done Rachel made sure our vendors were on time and setting up. When we had pre-wedding photos she was organizing the ceremony venue. She ushered people, transported decor, had an eye on every detail plus the time, and kept us on schedule without me feeling rushed. All of the things that you know you or friends/family *could* do, Rachel did 1,000 times better, more efficiently, and most importantly it was MUCH less stressful. I honestly never worried about a thing the day of our wedding and truly got to enjoy myself! :D

Sent on 06/25/2017

Kara · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I could not have been happier with our Day of Coordination service from White Dress Events! I was wedding planning while I was in school and needed help finding different vendors through e-mail. I was so happy with how quickly their team responded and found vendors that were available for our day! (All of their recommendations were amazing!)
    After we booked Camp Blodgett, we got a little nervous about how our day would go and if all the moving parts of our wedding could run smoothly. It was a lot to take on! Tiffany who was our day of coordinator was absolutely amazing! Not only did she make me feel so calm and taken care of, but everything went great! I would highly recommend White Dress Events for your wedding! I got to focus on my new husband, friends and family completely stress-free. It was wonderful!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Award

Real Weddings

• West Michigan Ceremony
    West Michigan Ceremony Wedding Officiants

Cassie and her team are true wedding professionals. They are on top of every detail during the planning process, at the rehearsal, and on your big day. I highly recommend them.

• 41 Washington Avenue, Suite 335 Grand Haven, 49417 See on map