Westbury Manor

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We booked this placed based entirely on the food, decor, and responsiveness of our Coordinator Lorena.

As soon as we arrived at the Manor of MD Phil and our BA Kelly were there to meet, greet, and help us into our suite. I cannot express enough how great these two were. Kelly and Phil kept us well fed, on schedule, and bandaged up (I may have fell while running in my heels once or twice) the entire night. My dress ripped a bit from people stepping on it and Kelly was there pinning it up while Phil was handing me a new glass of bourbon.
We asked if there were any grapes in our room, and 5 minutes later there was Phil with a plate of grapes... We both were completely blown away by how amazing these two were. And not to say that the other staff members weren't great, because they most certainly were. Keeping Grandpa company while everyone was up dancing, helping wrangle aunts and uncles for family pictures; undeniably the best service we have ever experienced.

1 person found this review helpful
John
01/31/2015

Westbury delivered outstanding service for our reception venue. From the moment we arrived to the time we departed we were treated like a King and Queen. We not only were treated like a King and Queen but we ate like royalty as well. The food was outstanding. They were there at every beckon call. Nothing was too difficult for them. If you needed it they provided it. I would do my reception all over again if I could. That's how good it was. I highly recommend them. You would be crazy to choose any venue other than Westbury Manor in the Long Island/Nassau county area.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westbury Manor's staff is impeccible. So professional. Treated us like a Prince and Princess the entire night. Food was amazing and there was alot of it. Cocktail hour was beautifully set up and again the food was amazing. We used all recommended vendors from Westbury Manor, and our entire wedding was perfect. The Maitre d' and Bridal Attendant were phenomenal. We loved every minute of it. The Westbury Manor also made the planning very easy and smooth. No last minute details needed to be rushed. Even for a Winter wedding the Venue was beautiful. Outside areas, still usable for pictures. Beautiful property with great features. Would not change a thing about our wedding! We love Westbury Manor!

Recently Married

I had never been to an event at the Westbury Manor prior to my wedding but had only heard great things. Once we went to check out the venue we knew this was the place for us. The service was nothing short of top notch. The food - OMG the food. The food was delicious and in abundance. No one went hungry at our wedding! The Manor accommodated our guest requests with no hesitation or issue. Having a winter/Christmas time wedding, holiday decorations were important to me and they didn't disappoint. I would recommend the Westbury Manor for your next affair without question.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about Westbury Manor. My wedding was there last Saturday and this place exceeded my already high expectations! Gianna and Phil were absolutely AMAZING - their service and attention to detail was impeccable. All of our guests have been raving about the cocktail hour & food in general. I would highly recommend Westbury Manor to any brides out there!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

I have met with owners and banquet managers etc and they all surpassed my expectations!!! They were wonderful and made sure my wedding was a success!!! The food was in abundance and delicious!!! The bridal attendant Yennifer was wonderful and personable! My maître d Frank was on point and attentive. He kept my day smooth amongst a host of others. I couldn't have asked for a better day at a better place! Thank you Jerry and team!!! Magnificent!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the very moment we walked into Westbury Manor, both my husband (fiancé then) and I were blown away. All of the staff was beyond helpful and extremely pleasant at all times. Any little thing that you could need, they had for you. You were greeted with smiles and complete professionalism as soon as you walked through their doors. Their food is the absolute best I've ever had at any catering hall I've gone to. The biggest things that mattered to me was food and entertainment, Westbury Manor is hands down the best in the food category, all my guests agreed as well. (I'll get to entertainment with my DJ in another review). Sadly, my wedding was during the day and that was one of the only weekends it decided to completely downpour during the day (and of course the sun came out as we were leaving). HOWEVER, this did not put a damper on the wedding at all, even with cocktail hour inside it was a complete hit and everyone raved about the décor, the staff and most importantly the food, especially the mashed potato bar!! What our guests loved about the dinner part was that they had 7 different entrees to choose from, most places you only get, chicken, fish or beef and vegetarian. Our maître d, George, rocked as well as my bridal attendant Eveline. George had everything taken care of instantly that we needed and Eveline was amazing at making sure I had something to drink and eat at all times. Then of course my bustle had broken, right then and there she sewed it up in two minutes and did a fantastic job! Also, when we first got there, she helped me fix my head piece that was starting to fall off and helped pin it in better. I highly recommend her to all brides! We had so much fun the day of our wedding and we know our guests did as well, if you're looking for a great place to have your day/night, look no further, this place is it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was flawless!!! I could not be more impressed with the Manor staff! Thanks for a perfect wedding day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westbury Manor thank you for making this such a special day! You provider outstanding service since day one when I met with Lorena every question I had she responded. She made this such a smooth process. On the day of my wedding I met with George our maitre who did such a great job. My guests are still talking about how Westbury Manor treated them.

Thank you so much! Westbury is one of a kind.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westbury was even better then I expected it to be. My husband and I are so pleased by everything. The food, the set up ,the professionalism was out of this world. We are still getting compliments on how great our wedding was. A big thank you to Jerry for sitting with us and booking our wedding. Phil and Gianna were a delight as well! Can't wait to go back for another party!

Geralyn
09/14/2014

My husband and I were married at Westbury Manor on Sunday, September 14, 2014. What a beautiful day! We held our ceremony outside in the garden. Westbury Manor decorated the aisle and gazebo with beautiful white flowers. I was impressed. The food at the cocktail hour and dinner were phenomenal. I can not say enough about how pretty the outside gardens were. It was a sea of color. The birds and fountain added to the splendor. We have fantastic pictures. Everyone was attentive to our needs and made our guests feel at home. I would like to thank Jerry and his staff for making our special day memorable.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can barely express the gratitude that my husband and I share for all that Westbury Manor's staff has done for us. Every single person we met and dealt with from Banquet Managers to our Bridal Attendant Carlene, to the wait staff - were extraordinarily courteous, professional and sincerely jovial. The food and atmosphere were amazing for both our rehearsal/dinner as well as our Wedding day. Every single guest has commented to us about how smoothly the day went and some told us it was the best wedding they had ever been too. My husband and I feel we owe so much of the success of our perfect day to Westbury Manor. We have already made up our minds to have our one year anniversary dinner at their Polo Lounge and we cannot wait! If you are at all considering Westbury for your wedding venue, my words to you would be "do not hesitate, because the grounds, food and staff will definitely not disappoint!" Thank you Westbury Manor!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Rosanna
09/06/2014

The Westbury Manor gave me the Wedding of my dreams. The food was exceptional, the service amazing, the grounds exquisite. They made me feel like royalty from start to finish. It was truly an amazing wedding and I received so many compliments on what a wonderful place, food and great service everyone received.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

everything was perfect! The food was excellent and so was the staff. Everyone loved my wedding and are still talking about it! Thank you westbury manor!!!

Recently Married

Absolutely love and recommend this place!! My wedding was a dream come true and the staff at westbury manor made sure that was possible!! The grounds themselves are beautiful and perfect for photos! And the staff is so helpful, welcoming and accommodating to all my needs/wants!

Recently Married

From the second we walked in the doors at Westbury Manor for our first venue visit, we were treated like VIPs. Our banquet manager, Ian, was fantastic to work with and even threw in a few extras for us when we booked our wedding date. We were engaged for 19 months and booked 18 months in advance and had an opportunity to meet and talk to so many people at Westbury Manor. We especially loved Jerry, Frank, and Victoria. The day of the wedding was a dream come true. The staff and our Maitre'd went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were taken care of and even went out of there way to take care of my mom and dad too. The food was amazing and our guests couldn't get over how much food their was and how delicious it was. Coming from a family who is extremely picky and critical with food, especially banquet hall food, it was great to hear from our family and guests how pleased they were with their meals. The grounds of WM are gorgeous and everyone loved the peacock when he walked through the cocktail hour to say hello. I highly recommend WM to any bride and groom looking for a gorgeous venue with great food and service. We look forward to going back year after year to celebrate our anniversary at the restaurant.

Services Used: Catering