Westbury Manor

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We had an excellent experience using Westbury Manor for our July 17 wedding. Everyone at Westbury Manor was professional and helpful and gave us the most beautiful wedding day. Westbury Manor was the first of many venues I looked at for my wedding, and I couldn't help but compare every other venue to this one. The beautiful grounds and ballroom were exactly what I had envisioned for my special day. My groom also loved the atmosphere and the food tasting really sealed the deal for us. Everyone raves about the food at Westbury Manor, and we found out for ourselves that this is true. There are so many options for cocktail hour and dinner and we liked that we could add on extras such as a shrimp display, tropical drink bar, and "Take Me Home" baggies of warm pretzels and zeppoles. Westbury Manor helped us to really personalize our day and our Maitre D', Sandra, was so helpful and attentive to us the entire time. My guests all had a great time and I know choosing Westbury Manor was absolutely the right choice for us.

Jessica
07/03/2015

We booked our wedding through Linda DiNatale. Throughout the entire process her and the staff at Westbury Manor were extremely professional, courteous, helpful, and supportive. They really paid attention to details, listened to requests, and answered the million silly questions I had. The wedding was an absolute success because of this venue. The entire night ran seamlessly from start to finish. The cocktail hour had tons of delicious food, drinks, and staff. The reception room (Manor room) was like a dream come true. I really felt like I was walking in to a fairy tale. I have continued to receive compliments on how great all of the food was and how beautiful both the inside and outside of the venue were. My maitre Sandra, the bridal attendant, and all of the other staff members at the event were spectacular. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding!

Services Used: Catering
Sarah
05/30/2015

Food is awesome, friendly staff.

Recently Married

The Westbury Manor did an unbelievable job hosting our wedding reception. From the initial visit through our wedding day these guys did all the legwork and made sure everything went smoothly. As soon as we arrived from the wedding ceremony the maitre d' (George) and bridal attendant (Kelly) made sure we were where we needed to be when we needed to be there. I did not think we needed a bridal attendant at first since the ceremony was at a Church; however I was blown away by how amazing it was to have Kelly there to help us. She exceeded all expectations; anything we needed we received almost instantaneously and often times without needing to ask. Food magically appeared, our glasses were never empty, I would mention that I needed something and she would radio for someone to bring it to me. All the events during the reception were well organized and on time thanks to George. Even the peacock, who lives on the Manor, knew when he was supposed to put on a show. During and after the reception, our guests could not stop raving about the food, the grounds, and the building itself. Every single person there left the reception with a smile on their face. Great job Westbury!

Services Used: Catering

We booked this placed based entirely on the food, decor, and responsiveness of our Coordinator Lorena.

As soon as we arrived at the Manor of MD Phil and our BA Kelly were there to meet, greet, and help us into our suite. I cannot express enough how great these two were. Kelly and Phil kept us well fed, on schedule, and bandaged up (I may have fell while running in my heels once or twice) the entire night. My dress ripped a bit from people stepping on it and Kelly was there pinning it up while Phil was handing me a new glass of bourbon.
We asked if there were any grapes in our room, and 5 minutes later there was Phil with a plate of grapes... We both were completely blown away by how amazing these two were. And not to say that the other staff members weren't great, because they most certainly were. Keeping Grandpa company while everyone was up dancing, helping wrangle aunts and uncles for family pictures; undeniably the best service we have ever experienced.

1 person found this review helpful
John
01/31/2015

Westbury delivered outstanding service for our reception venue. From the moment we arrived to the time we departed we were treated like a King and Queen. We not only were treated like a King and Queen but we ate like royalty as well. The food was outstanding. They were there at every beckon call. Nothing was too difficult for them. If you needed it they provided it. I would do my reception all over again if I could. That's how good it was. I highly recommend them. You would be crazy to choose any venue other than Westbury Manor in the Long Island/Nassau county area.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westbury Manor's staff is impeccible. So professional. Treated us like a Prince and Princess the entire night. Food was amazing and there was alot of it. Cocktail hour was beautifully set up and again the food was amazing. We used all recommended vendors from Westbury Manor, and our entire wedding was perfect. The Maitre d' and Bridal Attendant were phenomenal. We loved every minute of it. The Westbury Manor also made the planning very easy and smooth. No last minute details needed to be rushed. Even for a Winter wedding the Venue was beautiful. Outside areas, still usable for pictures. Beautiful property with great features. Would not change a thing about our wedding! We love Westbury Manor!

Recently Married

I had never been to an event at the Westbury Manor prior to my wedding but had only heard great things. Once we went to check out the venue we knew this was the place for us. The service was nothing short of top notch. The food - OMG the food. The food was delicious and in abundance. No one went hungry at our wedding! The Manor accommodated our guest requests with no hesitation or issue. Having a winter/Christmas time wedding, holiday decorations were important to me and they didn't disappoint. I would recommend the Westbury Manor for your next affair without question.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about Westbury Manor. My wedding was there last Saturday and this place exceeded my already high expectations! Gianna and Phil were absolutely AMAZING - their service and attention to detail was impeccable. All of our guests have been raving about the cocktail hour & food in general. I would highly recommend Westbury Manor to any brides out there!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

I have met with owners and banquet managers etc and they all surpassed my expectations!!! They were wonderful and made sure my wedding was a success!!! The food was in abundance and delicious!!! The bridal attendant Yennifer was wonderful and personable! My maître d Frank was on point and attentive. He kept my day smooth amongst a host of others. I couldn't have asked for a better day at a better place! Thank you Jerry and team!!! Magnificent!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the very moment we walked into Westbury Manor, both my husband (fiancé then) and I were blown away. All of the staff was beyond helpful and extremely pleasant at all times. Any little thing that you could need, they had for you. You were greeted with smiles and complete professionalism as soon as you walked through their doors. Their food is the absolute best I've ever had at any catering hall I've gone to. The biggest things that mattered to me was food and entertainment, Westbury Manor is hands down the best in the food category, all my guests agreed as well. (I'll get to entertainment with my DJ in another review). Sadly, my wedding was during the day and that was one of the only weekends it decided to completely downpour during the day (and of course the sun came out as we were leaving). HOWEVER, this did not put a damper on the wedding at all, even with cocktail hour inside it was a complete hit and everyone raved about the décor, the staff and most importantly the food, especially the mashed potato bar!! What our guests loved about the dinner part was that they had 7 different entrees to choose from, most places you only get, chicken, fish or beef and vegetarian. Our maître d, George, rocked as well as my bridal attendant Eveline. George had everything taken care of instantly that we needed and Eveline was amazing at making sure I had something to drink and eat at all times. Then of course my bustle had broken, right then and there she sewed it up in two minutes and did a fantastic job! Also, when we first got there, she helped me fix my head piece that was starting to fall off and helped pin it in better. I highly recommend her to all brides! We had so much fun the day of our wedding and we know our guests did as well, if you're looking for a great place to have your day/night, look no further, this place is it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was flawless!!! I could not be more impressed with the Manor staff! Thanks for a perfect wedding day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westbury Manor thank you for making this such a special day! You provider outstanding service since day one when I met with Lorena every question I had she responded. She made this such a smooth process. On the day of my wedding I met with George our maitre who did such a great job. My guests are still talking about how Westbury Manor treated them.

Thank you so much! Westbury is one of a kind.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westbury was even better then I expected it to be. My husband and I are so pleased by everything. The food, the set up ,the professionalism was out of this world. We are still getting compliments on how great our wedding was. A big thank you to Jerry for sitting with us and booking our wedding. Phil and Gianna were a delight as well! Can't wait to go back for another party!

Geralyn
09/14/2014

My husband and I were married at Westbury Manor on Sunday, September 14, 2014. What a beautiful day! We held our ceremony outside in the garden. Westbury Manor decorated the aisle and gazebo with beautiful white flowers. I was impressed. The food at the cocktail hour and dinner were phenomenal. I can not say enough about how pretty the outside gardens were. It was a sea of color. The birds and fountain added to the splendor. We have fantastic pictures. Everyone was attentive to our needs and made our guests feel at home. I would like to thank Jerry and his staff for making our special day memorable.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words can barely express the gratitude that my husband and I share for all that Westbury Manor's staff has done for us. Every single person we met and dealt with from Banquet Managers to our Bridal Attendant Carlene, to the wait staff - were extraordinarily courteous, professional and sincerely jovial. The food and atmosphere were amazing for both our rehearsal/dinner as well as our Wedding day. Every single guest has commented to us about how smoothly the day went and some told us it was the best wedding they had ever been too. My husband and I feel we owe so much of the success of our perfect day to Westbury Manor. We have already made up our minds to have our one year anniversary dinner at their Polo Lounge and we cannot wait! If you are at all considering Westbury for your wedding venue, my words to you would be "do not hesitate, because the grounds, food and staff will definitely not disappoint!" Thank you Westbury Manor!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location