Wedding Favors Unlimited

3.2/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I ordered a Bird Cage, Pink Personalized streamer for the cage and 120 of the las vegas shot glasses for my wedding in May. The prices were good and the shipping was quick. However my first issue was upon receiving the bird cage and steamer was the streamer I ordered was "vintage pink" and the streamer I received looked nothing like there color samples they have posted on their website. It looked almost brown; I even had five of my co-workers look at it so I knew I wasn’t color blind. The company told me that it was correct and there was nothing they could do about it. It was only four dollars so I will just find an alternative. Then the next day I received my shot glasses, I opened up the box and went through every single one of them finding the first 4 I pulled out were misprinted, double printed or missing letters. I sent pictures to the company the next day and they said I should of ordered EXTRA in case something like that happened and they will not replace them only refund me the four dollars and I would need to order the minimum requirement of 25 and pay $45 to re-personalize them so now four of my guests will not have favors. I am very upset that they treat customers like this, it’s not a good way to do business and I will use my money elsewhere.

• Wedding: 05/23/2015
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

I had purchased my wedding favors (key bottle openers in boxes) from this vendor and they arrived to me covered in a gray/green powdery mold! I had to throw away the packaging and wash each of the keys just to be able to use them. I was limited on time and extremely busy prepping for the wedding that I was not able to send them back within the two week period so they are not helping me at all. They were very quick to tell me this too. I acknowledge that I should have returned them and took a chance on another vendor, but time was too great of a factor. I would NOT recommend this vendor at all, I was honestly disgusted at the quality of the product.

Wedding Favors Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Our normal procedure is to call tag unsatisfactory items and send replacements, but we do require customers notify us within 14 days of receipt. The 14 day policy is part of the shipment confirmation email we send for all orders, in bold letters at the top of the email. Unfortunately in this case, the items were delivered 8 weeks before the customer notified us of a problem. We apologize that we were not able to resolve the issue to the customer's satisfaction.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I ordered from their website and far the cheapest if you order by 100's at least. I ordered a towel cake, and the quality of the micro fiber cloth is great. Usually, guests just ignore or leave the favor at the reception but some of my guests phoned me to ask if I have extra. The favor was delivered before the expected date and check their website for promotions from time to time (weddingfavorsunlimited.com) I was expecting only 75 guests but the price of the favor is $2+ but if you order 100 pieces it becomes only a $1 something including the shipping.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased glass jars with custom labels. They arrived very quickly. The were perfect. I was able to choose my own candy from a party store and fill a couple of days before the wedding. Everyone loved the simplicity of the favor.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
4.3/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing customer service! Got them to me before the estimated shipdate on backordered items and on-time with the rest of the order. Nothing broke and they look fabulous!

But there were misprints and it was too late to have them replaced. They would have replaced them if I had noticed in time but disappointed that it happened in the first place.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Ginzirra
2.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Purchased 108 White Woods Forest Photo frames and 71 Tree-Branch Photo Holders as wedding favors. They had the cheapest prices and delivery was prompt. However, since the wedding isn't until May 2014 (this is Oct 2013), we just now got around to opening and putting the "thank you" note in each of the 179 frames. Nine were defect and Wedding Favors would not replace them because it had been 1 month since delivery. BE SURE YOU INSPECT YOU PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY!! I felt like they could have replaced the 9 defective ones since they still sell the product; I could understand if they no longer carried the product.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding Favor Unlimited is great, I found all my items for my wedding and the price was correct, I got everything at the lower price compare to other vendors. Everything came out just like I wanted and more, I was amazing seeing everything engrave, just like I want them. Thank you Wedding favors unlimited!!!!!!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered our wedding favors from here and I loved them! They were nicer than I thought they were going to be and the price was fantastic. I would highly recommend this company.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
3.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Where not the same quality as in the picture, but for the price I guess I was good.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Quality, Fast Shipping, and Great Prices. Purchased my favors Maple Leaf Frosted Glass Coasters for my fall wedding. Products arrived fast and none were broken in the shipping process. I saved at least 100$ with going with weddingfavorsunlimited.com.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my favors from Wedding Favors Unlimited. The website offers a tremendous amount of options and ideas for wedding favors. I purchased ivory silk fans. The fans were beautiful online and the cases were really cute...online. When I opened the box, I was very disappointed that the cases were actually cardboard boxes. They looked like they would be hard plastic cases on the website, but they were not. It took me a couple of days to get over the fact that these beautiful silk fans were in thin cardboard gift boxes, but they were actually a big hit at the wedding. They also came in handy during the reception for those who stayed on the dance floor and needed something to cool them down a bit.

Overall, I'm happy with the silk fans. They were so pretty. But I was taken aback by the cases they were in.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
HeWasHeavenSent
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my wedding favors here, we got wine stoppers with a swirl design, which matched our invitation and programs. I loved them and so did our guests.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered my glass party favors from Wedding Favors Unlimited. They were gorgeous. I wanted a party favor that my guests would actually use and look good, they met all criteria. They can be used as stemless wine glasses:-)

• Wedding: 08/11/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I ordered favors for my sisters shower and although the came quickly I had to put them together myself! So much for being personalized! It was wine stopper and I had to go through all of them and stick the personalized stickers on myself. This was not in the description and I paid waaaaay too much to have to do all that work myself.

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I ordered candy tins online and service was quick and prompt. My order arrived around the estimated time and it was essentially just as I expected them to be.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

This message is to all brides, please be very careful when ordering online for wedding favors from this company. I ordered favors for my wedding from Wedding Favors Unlimited and they told me one thing by email and when I received my product it was not that. Then trying to get this solved is a huge headache. I regret ordering from this company so close to my wedding because now I am so upset and hurt. There advertising is false on some of there products and they are very expensive so again please be very careful when ordering from this place. There are other online favor sites that are cheaper in price as I was going with a different company until I was told something different from this company. There customer service is also not the greatest. They do not seem to want to resolve things so again please save yourself any upset before you wedding.

Wedding Wire