Wedding Favors Unlimited

Flexibility
3.6
infinity918
09/18/2015

We ordered our escort card picture frame holders that will double as wedding favors from this website. It was quick and easy to order and pay for these favors. They match our theme perfectly and were delivered to us ahead of schedule. I highly recommend this website for all your wedding accessory needs. They also have sections for bridal showers and bachelorette parties.

Recently Married

Love their selection! They have great gifts for groomsmen.

0.2

I hope I believed the recent reviews before I ordered from this site. HORRIBLE product and customer service! I ordered personalized lip balms for my wedding. The colors I received were terrible and wrong. I ordered gold with blush pink and I got dark matted brown with hot pink. I also ordered silver with mint and I got dark purple with light forest green! Absolutely terrible! You would think that they will send you new labels right?! Nope! I sent them the pictures and customer service said the colors just looked different online and if I want new labels I can pay again to print them! The labels themselves are cheap looking. The product is not usable and I can't get my money back either due to their "personalization" return clause! Honestly, if you would like to waste your money and waste time in arguing with incompetent and rude customer service on the phone then go ahead and order from this site. Otherwise, there are PLENTY of other places that you can order pretty much anything they offer and I would suggest doing that to save time and money.

1 Review
1.2

Don't order custom napkins without getting a sample. I ordered personalized fuchsia & navy love bird wedding napkins. I received hot pink & regular blue napkins. They asked me for pictures and I sent them pictures of the napkins next to clothing so they could see the color clash. Their response was that they sent me the correct napkins. They have changed the name of color 30 to hot pink and told me that color 31, the navy, is now darker, but I would have to make a new order to get the darker napkin. They offered no compromise. Their color samples online are still the same - so tell me again how I received what I wanted? I can't use them - what a waste of money!

3.2

I ordered a Bird Cage, Pink Personalized streamer for the cage and 120 of the las vegas shot glasses for my wedding in May. The prices were good and the shipping was quick. However my first issue was upon receiving the bird cage and steamer was the streamer I ordered was "vintage pink" and the streamer I received looked nothing like there color samples they have posted on their website. It looked almost brown; I even had five of my co-workers look at it so I knew I wasn’t color blind. The company told me that it was correct and there was nothing they could do about it. It was only four dollars so I will just find an alternative. Then the next day I received my shot glasses, I opened up the box and went through every single one of them finding the first 4 I pulled out were misprinted, double printed or missing letters. I sent pictures to the company the next day and they said I should of ordered EXTRA in case something like that happened and they will not replace them only refund me the four dollars and I would need to order the minimum requirement of 25 and pay $45 to re-personalize them so now four of my guests will not have favors. I am very upset that they treat customers like this, it’s not a good way to do business and I will use my money elsewhere.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

We ordered the gift boxed Sandalwood Fans wedding favors along with custom stickers and LOVED them! The sandalwood was faint enough to be pleasant without being overwhelming and the carvings were beautiful. I was slightly concerned when I read the reviews about the condition of the boxes, but either they have changed them or people just didn't realize how easy the fix was - the boxes themselves were fine; I would just suggest taking a moment when you open them to check the fans, to wipe the front and back of the glass cover as it makes all the difference in the world in appearance. Do be sure to check them, not only for any broken which they will replace if notified within two weeks (in an order of 100, we only had 2), but as others noted in reviews, many have an extra thread that will need to be cut off. My fiancée and I checked them all in one evening by doing it together as we watched a movie after work. The website was user friendly, everything was received well packaged and timely, and the costs are extremely reasonable. One note of caution regarding the fans in particular: be sure to read the reviews - there are two fans that look similar but the manufacturer is different and you can tell because one has a number of negative reviews not only on this site but other sites. Be sure you to check reviews on other sites before ordering on this one even though they probably have the best site so you know you are getting the best item!

1 person found this review helpful

As a reception favor I ordered wine bottle stoppers. This stopper allowed me to use my own label at the top. I ordered the stoppers on a Wednesday and had the stoppers the following Tuesday. Everyone at the reception loved the quality of the stoppers and posted pictures to show off the stopper. I would recommend using this vendor for their quick service and quality of product.

1.0

I had purchased my wedding favors (key bottle openers in boxes) from this vendor and they arrived to me covered in a gray/green powdery mold! I had to throw away the packaging and wash each of the keys just to be able to use them. I was limited on time and extremely busy prepping for the wedding that I was not able to send them back within the two week period so they are not helping me at all. They were very quick to tell me this too. I acknowledge that I should have returned them and took a chance on another vendor, but time was too great of a factor. I would NOT recommend this vendor at all, I was honestly disgusted at the quality of the product.

Wedding Favors Unlimited responded with the following comments:

Our normal procedure is to call tag unsatisfactory items and send replacements, but we do require customers notify us within 14 days of receipt. The 14 day policy is part of the shipment confirmation email we send for all orders, in bold letters at the top of the email. Unfortunately in this case, the items were delivered 8 weeks before the customer notified us of a problem. We apologize that we were not able to resolve the issue to the customer's satisfaction.

1+ year ago
4.7

I ordered from their website and far the cheapest if you order by 100's at least. I ordered a towel cake, and the quality of the micro fiber cloth is great. Usually, guests just ignore or leave the favor at the reception but some of my guests phoned me to ask if I have extra. The favor was delivered before the expected date and check their website for promotions from time to time (weddingfavorsunlimited.com) I was expecting only 75 guests but the price of the favor is $2+ but if you order 100 pieces it becomes only a $1 something including the shipping.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I purchased glass jars with custom labels. They arrived very quickly. The were perfect. I was able to choose my own candy from a party store and fill a couple of days before the wedding. Everyone loved the simplicity of the favor.

Ginzirra
1+ year ago
4.3

Amazing customer service! Got them to me before the estimated shipdate on backordered items and on-time with the rest of the order. Nothing broke and they look fabulous!

But there were misprints and it was too late to have them replaced. They would have replaced them if I had noticed in time but disappointed that it happened in the first place.

2.8

Purchased 108 White Woods Forest Photo frames and 71 Tree-Branch Photo Holders as wedding favors. They had the cheapest prices and delivery was prompt. However, since the wedding isn't until May 2014 (this is Oct 2013), we just now got around to opening and putting the "thank you" note in each of the 179 frames. Nine were defect and Wedding Favors would not replace them because it had been 1 month since delivery. BE SURE YOU INSPECT YOU PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY!! I felt like they could have replaced the 9 defective ones since they still sell the product; I could understand if they no longer carried the product.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Wedding Favor Unlimited is great, I found all my items for my wedding and the price was correct, I got everything at the lower price compare to other vendors. Everything came out just like I wanted and more, I was amazing seeing everything engrave, just like I want them. Thank you Wedding favors unlimited!!!!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I ordered our wedding favors from here and I loved them! They were nicer than I thought they were going to be and the price was fantastic. I would highly recommend this company.

3.8

Where not the same quality as in the picture, but for the price I guess I was good.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Great Quality, Fast Shipping, and Great Prices. Purchased my favors Maple Leaf Frosted Glass Coasters for my fall wedding. Products arrived fast and none were broken in the shipping process. I saved at least 100$ with going with weddingfavorsunlimited.com.