Viceroy Miami

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Viceroy fifty lounge was a perfect venue for our cocktail party and reception. The views from the fifty floor were beautiful and the team at Viceroy is amazing! I had a pleasure to work with Meava and Junior and both of them were so easy to work with and very responsive in helping me plan the wedding there.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could give the Viceroy Miami 10 stars- I would. Having attended 30 weddings in the last three years across the country, my expectations were high. The viceroy exceeded every expectation and it was not only the most picture perfect venue (50th floor rooftop ceremony at sunset), the ballroom was beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff at the Viceroy is exceptional. Mario is phenomenal and so is Stacy Rosario the wedding coordinator. I would recommend this venue to absolutely everyone. They were accomodating with our detailed and specific requests, were a huge help on wedding day, and provided the most beautiful venue for my friends and family.

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service by all staff members during the planning process and during the actual wedding. Viceroy and their staff helped make my wedding an unforgettable experience. I would recommend this venue to friends and family.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Viceroy staff including Stacy Rosario, Fred Koury and all of the catering staff were extremely helpful, professional and provided outstanding service. Mario ensured that all the details during our event were carried out in an efficient and timely manner. All of the guests at our event stated that the food and beverage service were outstanding and that it was the best event they had ever been to. All of the catering staff ensured that every guests needs were met and went above and beyond to create a enjoyable experience for all.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you and we appreciate you so much for all the work you and the staff put into helping make our day beautiful. I over love Mario he's so awesome, caring, and attentive that I didn't have to worry at all before or the night of our wedding, he was like my Viceroy Godfather! When we picked the venue we knew it was going to offer a great experience for us and our guests, but never could we have imagined that you all would exceed our expectations the say you all did. All night Ali and I kept saying is this really our wedding, we couldn't believe that the both of us two kids from Little Haiti, grew up in the projects, had transitioned to professional adults with the ability to offer ourselves, family, and friends with an experience that none had ever experienced before. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Viceroy Miami made us feel like royalty!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MY WEDDING WAS PERFECT I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL FOR ANY EVENT. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL SPECIALLY MY EVENT PLANNER BRIDGETTE BORJA SHE IS GREAT AND MADE MY LIFE SOOO SOOO EASY, SHE WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE AND WITH A GREAT ATTITUDE. THE SALON IS ON THE 15TH FLOOR AND THE VIEW IS BEAUTIFUL, THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS ALL MY GUESTS WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW GOOD THE FOOD WAS. THE HOTEL’S STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN THAT STAYED AT THE HOTEL. THE WEDDING PACKAGE THAT I CHOOSE WAS VERY COMPLETE AND THE VENDORS THAT THEY USE ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE. MARIO WAS THE EVENT COORDINATOR AND HE WAS THERE FOR THE ENTIRE WEDDING MAKING SURE THAT EVERYTHING WENT AS PLANNED, WHICH IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE WE HAD MORE TIME TO ENJOY OUR RECEPTION… ONE MORE TIME THANK YOU TO THE ENTIRE VICEROY TEAM FOR MAKING OUR ENTIRE WEDDING WEEKEND SO SPECIAL!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Ama
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved everything about The Viceroy Miami. The catering sales manager is very easy to work with. She was responsive and always attentive to all my concerns and questions. Our ceremony took place at the Eos Restaurant’s patio and the reception at the fireplace on the 15th floor. The day was gorgeous, and the evening was magical. The food and service was excellent.

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Martha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My experience with Viceroy Hotel Miami is, hands down, without words. Everyone from the catering department to the front desk was superb in making my wedding a memorable experience.

Isabel, Bridgette, Mario and the rest of the catering department made sure our reception on the 15th floor looked perfect, as well as Club 50 where our cocktail hour was hosted.

The hotel treated all of the vendors with respect and were able to meet all of their needs in the hours leading up to our wedding reception.

We had several guests staying at the hotel throughout the weekend, and they were given the full VIP treatment from the time they checked in to the time they checked out.

In all, the entire weekend couldn't be more perfect.

• Wedding: 05/20/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

My wedding at the Viceroy Miami was a dream.
We had the ceremony on the 15th floor pool deck overlooking Biscayne Bay. It is such a modern, exquisite hotel it made our wedding pictures gorgeous!!
Having such a beautiful space for the ceremony, cocktails and reception saved on our costs- we had to provide much less in the way of flowers and decorations.

The catering manager Jorge Martinez was very helpful and professional, and helped smooth out the bumps that arose during the process.

Also, the FOOD was amazing! Everyone is still talking about it. And the service was quick and seamless.

Finally, the pastry chef made a beautiful, custom cake to our specifications and my guests say it is the best wedding cake they've ever had.

I would recommend the Viceroy- another plus is that it is new in the wedding business so it is likely no one you know has already been married there.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Natalia1946
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is no more beautiful hotel venue in Miami! Held our ceremony at 5 PM outdoors on the 15th floor at their 2-story fireplace for a truly Miami setting -- the reception at Club 50 -- 50 stories in the air for an indoor and outdoor setting. The modern hotel art and condo lobbies provide a museum backdrop for photography. The mediterranean food is award-winning and to be remembered. The hotel rooms, too, to die for! Service during the ceremony and reception was very professional and as smooth as could be. Pre-planning with wedding staff left a bit to be desired -- better for couples with a wedding planner than those without.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was beautiful and how I always dream. Yet, it had several error. The biggest is the lack of communication by the staff. And again LACK OF COMMUNICATION.

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
2.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 2.0

We had our reception on the 50th floor of the Viceroy Hotel. Honestly the venue itself is breathtaking and the food was great. The chef was nice and Mario was also pleasant to work with. However, I was not at all satisfied with my coordinator Bridgette. For us the reception was one of the most important decisions in the entire process. Unfortunately I never had a chance to establish a relationship with her because she was always too busy to meet with me. Instead we would meet with her coworkers, who thankfully were very nice to work with. However, they were not aligned and while her coworkers would want to please me and make everything work she would shut it all down. SInce the very beginning we agreed to use their XM radio to play background music. Literally the week of the wedding she tells us that she spoke to the manager and XM is no longer being used. If it was no longer offered it was fine with us. Especially the week of the wedding we needed someone who was helpful and helped us come up with solutions, instead she was negative and sounded bothersome. Overall, i think customer service is a priority in such a stressful time period. For another type of event i would recommend it for such a stunning location and great food. But for a wedding, unfortunately I would not.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
305-503-0377
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire