Vibrant Table Catering & Events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Vibrant Table recently catered my husband's and my PDX wedding reception at Opal 28 and they did an outstanding job! Kathy is a dream to work with and was extremely responsive and flexible throughout the entire process, quickly suggesting helpful edits to my original list of food items to keep the cost at our planned budget. The night of our event went off without a hitch and Casey and his crew arrived early and were fantastic, warm and welcoming to everyone throughout the night. Our reception occurred a year after my husband and I were married, so we wanted more of a party, not a formal sit down dinner. Our menu consisted of bacon-wrapped sweet potato bites, kobe beef sliders, truffle mac & cheese, yakitori chicken skewers, lamb meatballs, vegetarian fresh wrap salad rolls with peanut sauce, and a gorgeous roasted and/or marinated vegetable platter with dips. Some of the hors d'oeuvres were plated, passed food by Casey and team, some were standing appetizers that guests could serve themselves. The food presentation was beautiful, food itself delicious, and my guests raved about all of it. Thank you again, Kathy, Casey, and the whole wonderful crew at Vibrant Table. Don't hesitate to use them for your next catered event!

Recently Married

Our wedding day was the most magical, romantic, and stress free day of my life... I couldn't have asked for more! The Vibrant Table event planners and event managers handled every detail of our big day. The staff that was working at our wedding were so professional and detail oriented. The food was absolutely incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I would HIGHLY recommend the Vibrant Table to anyone!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning

I had my New Years Eve wedding at Eastside Exchange and the event was catered by Vibrant Tables. I am still getting compliments from friends and family on how amazing the food was and that it was the "the best wedding food ever!"
Now the venue is another story. Food was great venue was PERFECT! We rented the ballroom and the rooftop deck. With the amazing sound of music coming from the in house sound system, the beautiful lighting that complimented all the candles, the view of the city from the massive amounts of windows to the chiavari chairs. The vision my husband and I had for our wedding was executed to perfection with not one missed step. This is all due to the amazing people we had the pleasue of working with. Kyle and Meg will share thier knowledge and expertise from the day you meet them to the end of the Big Day. From setting the dessert table to answering multiple emails in one day to answer all our questions. We could not of done it without them and we would not be able to look back on our wedding day and honestly feel that it was perfect.

With our whole hearts we thank Vibrant Tables/Eastside Exchange and Kyle and Meg.

XOXOX,
Lily and Arya Sadri

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Karen Rich made my wedding the absolute best day ever. She took care of everything, and empowered her staff members to carry out all of my wishes on the big day so that I had nothing to do! When selecting a catering vendor, I was looking for a team that could do it all and make me, my husband, and my guests feel excited, eager to eat and drink, and celebrate. I also wanted to select fewer vendors so that there were only a few point people to work with. It was truly key because I also got to work with Page Winograd at Vibrant Flowers (a subsidiary of VT), and that was an all-star recommendation from Karen! Money SO well spent.

Laura
Recently Married

We had our rehearsal dinner at East Side Exchange building on the rooftop. It was amazing! Fantastic space with unbeatable views! The food was delicious and the staff were super helpful and professional. We are very happy with the entire experience!

Services Used: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Vibrant Table does flowers too. I shopped other florist to find them to be very helpful and thrilled to be working with an older Gay couple. They were the most organized, best priced, and friendliest. The did a completely modern floral arrangements for us. I requested no carnations, no roses, and no snap dragons. Instead, I got orchids, succulents, calla lilies, and a host of unique materials. Every table arrangement was different and interesting. My mother loved them, and he's had been in the floral industry for years. I will be using them for my Christmas party.

Services Used: Flowers

There really are no words to expressed how pleased we are Vibrant Table catering. Kathy Sobotka was so accommodating and responsive. The few months leading up to the wedding we had multiple meetings to iron out each detail. Kathy was very receptive to each changes and suggestions we made and offered her experienced perspective to our various challenges. The food the day of the wedding was perfection! Our guests went went crazy over the food, even now, six months after the wedding, people are still commenting on how good the food was! It was incredible and I will definitely consider them for future parties and events I will have.

I've already recommended them to a friend of mine getting married this summer!

Services Used: Catering

My husband and I recently got married in Hawaii, and had a reception at a winery in Forest Grove. Vibrant Table did an outstanding job. Not only was the food delicious, and the staff highly professional and friendly, but Kathryn, my contact, was outstanding. She was highly organized and communicative, and handled everything. I didn't need to worry about anything. Her attention to detail was in stark contrast to the wedding planner we used in Hawaii. I highly recommend Vibrant Table.

Services Used: Catering

We just had our daughter's wedding reception at the Treasury Ballroom and catered by Vibrant Table. We could not be more pleased with catering services provided by Vibrant Table. The food was awesome and we received many compliments from the guests. We worked with Aurianna during the planning process and she was very knowledgeable, responsive and great to work with. VT allowed us to customize the menu to get exactly what we wanted. The staff was very courteous and helpful in the clean-up! We also contracted with Vibrant Flowers for the floral and they did an awesome job as well.

Vibrant Table Catering & Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Marlene. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Nicole and Duane. They were very creative and added such fun personal details to their celebration. Congratulations to the newlyweds!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Our daughter just had her combined Christian and Hindu wedding ceremonies and reception at the Portland Art Museum this past weekend. Vibrant did the catering, decor, and flowers and did an absolutely AMAZING job! They were able to create settings that were absolutely magical...from the simplicity of the Christian ceremony that looked elegant with white drapery and pops of color from beautiful flower arrangements...to a mandap that absolutely took our breath away due to the rich blend of colors, lighting, and flowers that made the mandap glow...to the reception with shimmery colored table cloths, lighting, and gorgeous floral table arrangements. Karen Rich from Vibrant was excellent! She provided great service, advice, consistently responded to emails quickly, and was always on top of what was happening. She and her staff helped transform our dreams into reality by ensuring that all details were taken care of according to plans. We received so many compliments from guests, both Indian and non-Indian, that the food, which was a combination of Indian and American cuisine, was "fabulous" and the entire event was "so amazing". They were able to provide a high level of quality, responsiveness, and creativity that made our wedding such a huge success.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The first thing that everyone talked about the day after my wedding was how amazing the food was! Vibrant table came highly recommended, so i knew it would be good and it truly was. I requested a garnish for my champagne cocktail at the last min, and they made it happen. I wanted my wedding to be like attending an high end restaurant and that is what they made it seem like!! I am very pleased with my decision to go with Vibrant Table.

Amanda
07/13/2013

I could not have been happier, more relaxed, and totally satisfied with the service I received from Vibrant Table! My husband and I, our families, and entire wedding party would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding caterer. They are professional, experienced, personable, and super creative! They made my day so easy and relaxed, no joke! I did not feel stressed that there were things getting overlooked at any point! They know what they are doing, so everything runs so smoothly! I was so impressed with the responsiveness I received through communicating with them. I was never left in the dark and all of my questions or concerns were answered and addressed within 24 hours. They went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect and there was literally nothing that I would have changed! If you choose to work with them you will not be disappointed!

Vibrant Table Catering & Events responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Amanda! We want all our brides and grooms to be able to focus on what matters -- their love, family and friends. Thank you for trusting us to handle the details for you.

Services Used: Catering

I have nothing but praise for Vibrant Table. They catered my daughter's wedding at the Bossanova Ballroom on Saturday, Sept 8. Emily Michel, the event manager, was a joy to work with, the food was FABULOUS (everyone I talked to said it was the best wedding food ever!), and the staff was attentive and thoughtful. I have given a lot of parties, and I know how crucial the caterer is to all aspects of the event. Vibrant Table met and exceeded all my expectations.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Vibrant Table was great!! The food was amazing!!!!!! I can't stress enough how good the food was. I have been to weddings that the food has been not so good and it is really unfortunate when that happens but the food that they put out is AMAZING!! They were so helpful with the reception and everything went very smooth, they were great!

Services Used: Catering

Vibrant Table was excellent to work with. They worked hand in glove with my wedding planner and the event was seamless. The tasting experience was wonderful: we were surprised by how much food we were provided and how patient everyone was! These folks took great care of my guests, and now several months later one of the most common feedback comments I get about my wedding was HOW DELICIOUS THE FOOD WAS!! I had happy, well fed guests and Vibrant Table met my budget constraints...what more could a bride ask for?

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Great service, great food, great people!