Vibrant Table Catering & Events
Catering to the Senses
2236 SE Belmont Street
Portland, OR 97214  | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors...
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar

(4.6/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I recently got married in Hawaii, and had a reception at a winery in Forest Grove. Vibrant Table did an outstanding job. Not only was the food delicious, and the staff highly professional and friendly, but Kathryn, my contact, was outstanding. She was highly organized and communicative, and handled everything. I didn't need to worry about anything. Her attention to detail was in stark contrast to the wedding planner we used in Hawaii. I highly recommend Vibrant Table.
Wedding: 04/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We just had our daughter's wedding reception at the Treasury Ballroom and catered by Vibrant Table. We could not be more pleased with catering services provided by Vibrant Table. The food was awesome and we received many compliments from the guests. We worked with Aurianna during the planning process and she was very knowledgeable, responsive and great to work with. VT allowed us to customize the menu to get exactly what we wanted. The staff was very courteous and helpful in the clean-up! We also contracted with Vibrant Flowers for the floral and they did an awesome job as well.
Vibrant Table Catering & Events responded with the following comments:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Marlene. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Nicole and Duane. They were very creative and added such fun personal details to their celebration. Congratulations to the newlyweds!
Wedding: 12/21/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Our daughter just had her combined Christian and Hindu wedding ceremonies and reception at the Portland Art Museum this past weekend. Vibrant did the catering, decor, and flowers and did an absolutely AMAZING job! They were able to create settings that were absolutely magical...from the simplicity of the Christian ceremony that looked elegant with white drapery and pops of color from beautiful flower arrangements...to a mandap that absolutely took our breath away due to the rich blend of colors, lighting, and flowers that made the mandap glow...to the reception with shimmery colored table cloths, lighting, and gorgeous floral table arrangements. Karen Rich from Vibrant was excellent! She provided great service, advice, consistently responded to emails quickly, and was always on top of what was happening. She and her staff helped transform our dreams into reality by ensuring that all details were taken care of according to plans. We received so many compliments from guests, both Indian and non-Indian, that the food, which was a combination of Indian and American cuisine, was "fabulous" and the entire event was "so amazing". They were able to provide a high level of quality, responsiveness, and creativity that made our wedding such a huge success.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The first thing that everyone talked about the day after my wedding was how amazing the food was! Vibrant table came highly recommended, so i knew it would be good and it truly was. I requested a garnish for my champagne cocktail at the last min, and they made it happen. I wanted my wedding to be like attending an high end restaurant and that is what they made it seem like!! I am very pleased with my decision to go with Vibrant Table.
Wedding: 08/10/2013

Amanda 3 Reviews
I could not have been happier, more relaxed, and totally satisfied with the service I received from Vibrant Table! My husband and I, our families, and entire wedding party would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding caterer. They are professional, experienced, personable, and super creative! They made my day so easy and relaxed, no joke! I did not feel stressed that there were things getting overlooked at any point! They know what they are doing, so everything runs so smoothly! I was so impressed with the responsiveness I received through communicating with them. I was never left in the dark and all of my questions or concerns were answered and addressed within 24 hours. They went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect and there was literally nothing that I would have changed! If you choose to work with them you will not be disappointed!
Vibrant Table Catering & Events responded with the following comments:
Thank you, Amanda! We want all our brides and grooms to be able to focus on what matters -- their love, family and friends. Thank you for trusting us to handle the details for you.
Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have nothing but praise for Vibrant Table. They catered my daughter's wedding at the Bossanova Ballroom on Saturday, Sept 8. Emily Michel, the event manager, was a joy to work with, the food was FABULOUS (everyone I talked to said it was the best wedding food ever!), and the staff was attentive and thoughtful. I have given a lot of parties, and I know how crucial the caterer is to all aspects of the event. Vibrant Table met and exceeded all my expectations.
Wedding: 09/08/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Vibrant Table was great!! The food was amazing!!!!!! I can't stress enough how good the food was. I have been to weddings that the food has been not so good and it is really unfortunate when that happens but the food that they put out is AMAZING!! They were so helpful with the reception and everything went very smooth, they were great!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vibrant Table was excellent to work with. They worked hand in glove with my wedding planner and the event was seamless. The tasting experience was wonderful: we were surprised by how much food we were provided and how patient everyone was! These folks took great care of my guests, and now several months later one of the most common feedback comments I get about my wedding was HOW DELICIOUS THE FOOD WAS!! I had happy, well fed guests and Vibrant Table met my budget constraints...what more could a bride ask for?
Wedding: 07/15/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Great service, great food, great people!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I didn't plan to spend as much money on catering when we initially set out planning my daughters wedding, but let me tell you I don't regret it one bit! Vibrant Table is worth the money. The planning was so easy with Auriana. She remembered every little detail of our conversations and always undated the contract with them and would send me a copy. Her suggestions were excellent and I totally trusted her opinions. She always responded quickly to emails and picked up the phone every time I called her the last week or so before the wedding when I was sick of emailing so much.
The food was delicious, and I received so, so many compliments from the guest on the food and the wonderful service! So glad Vibrant Table was the exclusive caterer at the time I booked with Zenith, or I may have gone with someone less expensive. You definitely get what you pay for with Vibrant Table!! They're awesome!
Suzie
Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Vibrant Table is spendy, but if great food and quality service is high on your priority list (higher than photography or venue), then they are the best in the business! Their staff was just amazing... so genuinely kind and friendly. The food is also FANTASTIC! For us, the tasting didn't do the day-of food justice (way better at the wedding than at the tasting), even though the food at the tasting was still delicious. Our coordinator was also great, super flexible and very personable. I would definitely recommend them!
Wedding: 05/19/2012

robin 5 Reviews
We were thrilled with Vibrant Table at our wedding. Our coordinator responded to emails within the day - even on his days off and weekends. The food was amazing. The service professional. Top notch all around.
Vibrant Table Catering & Events responded with the following comments:
Robin, thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day!
Wedding: 09/03/2011

Private User 6 Reviews
Vibrant Table provided our flowers for the wedding day. They were absolutely beautiful! It was great to see my vision put together. The florist understood my vision and what I wanted and produced gorgeous bouquets!

-KH
Vibrant Table Catering & Events responded with the following comments:
Congratulations, Kelli! We think our florists are awesome, too. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Flowers
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don't have anything bad to say about Vibrant Table, it was all SPECTACULAR. The food is amazing, it all came out on time, perfect temperature, nothing was dry or undercooked. Not only that, but Auriana, Page and Matt were a great source for questions of all types, even those not regarding catering or flowers. And the FLOWERS! They were even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I believe that between my handmade decorations, and Page's flowers the feel and ambiance of our wedding was a complete success. I love everything Page and Auriana/Matt did for our wedding. Oh and Clay was FANTASTIC. He was on top of everything and kept everyone super happy!
THANK YOU! You guys are the best team !
Vibrant Table Catering & Events responded with the following comments:
Thank you, Didi_k. We would love to see pictures. It sounds so beautiful!
Wedding: 07/29/2011
Services Used: Catering, Flowers
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot count how many of our wedding guests came up to us during and weeks after the wedding saying how wonderful the food was! They said it was the best wedding food they have ever had and I believe it! Not only was the food amazing, but the service was above and beyond all of my expectations. My groom and I took a private moment after the ceremony and since we were missing the yummy food and drinks at cocktail hour, they brought them to us! For dinner they also brought custom plates of food to us so we for sure got to eat! They checked on us periodically through out the night to make sure we had everything we needed.
Our venue had Vibrant Table as an exclusive caterer so we did a lot of coordinating through VT and they were amazing. They responded to my emails so promptly, met all of my requests and needs, wonderful menu tasting, two cake tastings, and even did a walk through of the venue where we took two hours going through our whole proposal and floor plans fine tuning every little detail. Every single person I worked with at VT was amazing and your wedding or event will be outrageous if you hire them! They may be a little pricey but are soooo worth every penny!
Wedding: 07/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Vibrant Table for our wedding catering and floral at the Gerding Theater. They were fantastic to work with! Page did a fantastic job with our floral (LOVED my bouquet, amazing!!) and she took my vision and ran with it. David was so helpful and accommodating too - super nice, professional and detailed.

I think really, the highest point of their service is the quality of the food. Our guests were so impressed with the meal. It was truly, truly delicious. I have never had spectacular buffet-style food and this meal was phenomenal. Worth every penny.
--jenny and mike
Vibrant Table Catering & Events responded with the following comments:
Thank you Jenny and Mike! We work hard to provide the highest quality food -- no matter the scale or size of the event.
Wedding: 08/07/2010
Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Event Rentals & Photobooths
 503-297-9635
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire