Vanity's Lavish Events & Design

Vanity's Lavish Events & Design

Favorite
Orlando, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
4.7
Value
4.7
Flexibility

My relationship with Vanity was great from the very first contact. She was extremely responsive to my phone calls, texts, and emails. I was a destination bride, living up in MI, and she definitely helped calm my fears before the wedding. She suggested several vendors which were her personal contacts, and was able to get me great deals on several items (linens, aisle runner, officiant, etc.). I saved a lot of money by selecting her for my coordinator.

We had a few hiccups the day of, and things didn't run quite as smoothly as I would have liked. But Vanity did everything in her power to get things back on track. She always put forth 100% effort and I appreciated that.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

She made sure my husband and I got what we wanted and she was always available. I highly recommend her

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My wife and I were felt lucky to have Vanity be our wedding planner. From the moment my wife (Maggie) meet her, she was happy and felt comfortable around her. She provided ideas on things that made the preparing for our wedding more enjoyable. We highly recommend her for any endeavors and her knowledge of wedding planning. Thumbs up for Vanity!!!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I had Vanity do the linens for my wedding and we went with her not only because she was the cheapest, but because she was so nice at the bridal show that we met her at [also her display happened to be the colors of my wedding so I knew instantly that she would make my wedding beautiful]. She's incredibly kind and understanding, especially when I was constantly changing the order! Highly recommend her to anyone needing linens for their Orlando wedding!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths