To The Rescue Entertainment

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Whitney and Eric did SUCH a wonderful job at our wedding! They sent us a list of the top 100 songs requested at a wedding. We were able to keep or delete some of those, and add plenty of our own. This was a great way to keep crowd pleasers and also add personal touches. My husband and I are not super into Top 40 kind of music, and we were able to customize fantastic music without that poppy sound. The music was US. Not only that, but it was fun. We were all dancing all night long and everyone kept telling us how fantastic our DJ was! Eric really read the crowd well and played the best tune at every possible moment. I will never forget the 007 music coming on as my husband was searching for my garter under my dress, dancing to Outkast with all my girls, or singing "All You Need Is Love" by the Beatles at the end of the night. It was perfection. Also, some of the money goes to help the animal rescue they run, and I'm all about helping the pups! I would definitely book them for any and all events.
Wedding: 10/12/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
To The Rescue Entertainment is a husband and wife team - Eric and Whitney. Eric is the amazing DJ and Whitney coordinates.
I can't tell you how many people said that Eric was the best wedding DJ they had ever heard. The dance floor was packed all night long, and had we not had to leave the venue at a certain time I am sure that people would've stayed and danced into the wee hours of the morning.
I am very, very picky about music and having a dance party with a non-cheesy DJ was incredibly important to me. Eric did not let me down! It was SO MUCH FUN!
Whitney did day of coordinating for us and everything went smoothly. I don't know it would've been the same without her!
Wedding: 02/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They did such an outstanding job- all of our guests were dancing! We had a wonderful time at our reception, largely thanks to them! I highly recommend them!
Wedding: 10/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Fantastic! We were pretty vague with what we wanted played during certain parts of the reception and they were able to choose the perfect songs! I would highly recommend them!
Wedding: 10/15/2011

Kristen 1 Reviews
Whitney and Eric were awesome!!! They played a great selection of music and knew exactly what to play and when. Whitney was the one that kept us on track with toasts, dances and cake cutting. I was so glad to have someone there to keep up with what was happening and when. They were so sweet and really great to work with. Always asked us before playing anything that we may not have wanted and made sure to play the right kind of music for the different times during the night. There was so many different kinds of music, everyone at our wedding had a great time dancing the night away! We will totally use them again! They were so affordable and the best part was knowing that part of their proceeds go to sponsor a rescue dog. Great people doing good things = amazing DJ!! \r\n
Wedding: 10/08/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Hillary 5 Reviews
Fantastic vendor! They know their stuff! And at a great price. Would hire them again!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
"Perfect" would be the best way to describe this vendor. From planning (in-depth, thorough and asked questions I hadn't thought about) to execution (stepping in as our wedding coordinator when the one we paid for went MIA/left the premises) down to the end of our wedding, they were OUTSTANDING!

One of the best parts about TTRE is that each event sponsors one of their rescue dogs. We sponsored "Vicki," and upon the end of our wedding reception, we were given a small framed photo of "Vicki" as a thank you.

In case you couldn't tell, the proceeds from their events goes to their licensed, 501(c)3 non-profit dog rescue :) I mean - how can you go wrong with that?!

They hosted a wonderful reception and kept everyone rocking and rolling on the dance floor.

When we were leaving, Whitney handed me a burned copy of songs that meant a lot to us that we requested! We listened to it over and over again on our honeymoon reliving little moments of our wedding and reception.

I HIGHLY recommend To The Rescue Entertainment for any wedding and event needs!

Wedding: 08/27/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I used To The Rescue Entertainment because we love animals and they are very active in animal rescue, they even donate a portion of their cost to a shelter dog! We were happy with their service! Everyone loved the music selection! We were able to pick ANY songs we wanted and they were very good about staying within our choices. Thanks Eric and Whitney!
Wedding: 03/19/2011