Timuquana Country Club

4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TCC is such a beautiful venue! I was blown away the first time that I visited. Additionally, the staff at TCC is phenomenal! It was a pleasure working with Louise and all of the event and catering staff. Everyone made our event go off without a hitch. They managed any issues that arose and made sure the bridal party, and family were extremely well taken care of, which we were!

• Wedding: 02/08/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were incredibly delightful throughout the whole experience. They were completely willing to personalize the event for us, work with our budget and make our vision come alive.

The ballroom was roomy and the view was SPECTACULAR

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had very mixed feelings about my wedding reception at Timuquana. It is an absolutely stunning venue. You can truly created any feeling you want in the beautifully renovated ballroom. My main issue was with the coordinator at the club, Louise. She is very nice and I like her very much, however, I think she must be juggling too many balls because she certainly dropped a few on our big day. She told both me and my MIL on different occasions that the club had both white and cream linens. Two weeks before the wedding, she claimed to have never said that and if we wanted cream, we'd have to order them. That was an unexpected $700 we had to shell out. Additionally, when she ordered our table linens, she did not put an order in for napkins. As this is what she does professionally, I assumed she would have alerted us that the club wouldn't be providing cloth napkins. Nope--my guests used paper cocktail napkins! The food was very good, however, they did not prepare enough appetizers and they ran out very quickly. Louise was also very bad at returning emails and phone calls, which really caused a lot of stress for me, especially as the day drew nearer.

If you decide to use this club--and it really is beautiful--I highly suggest you pay for an outside wedding planner. I'd still recommend the club, but just go in with the awareness that you are going to have some extra stress with the event coordinator.

• Wedding: 12/28/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The reception was gorgeous! The tables were set up just as I asked and everything was arranged with the florist and the cake perfectly. There was a stunning view of the river from the reception hall and there was plenty of room to dance, sit and talk, or whatever. Myra was absolutely wonderful!

• Wedding: 07/28/2007