The Tampa Club

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Tampa Club was the perfect venue for our reception. It is such a unique location overlooking all of downtown Tampa. The views are gorgeous and the entire setting is extremely classy.

The service was outstanding! Sandra, the coordinator, is extremely nice and helpful. There was never a thing she couldn't help me with. She is super flexible and goes out of her way to be kind. She came in on her vacation time to meet with me as a dropped off stuff for the event in the days before the wedding. Samantha at the front desk was also very friendly and promptly answered all phone calls. The servers were excellent as well. They would come behind and pick up dropped napkins, exchange them with clean ones, and fold them on the back of the chair. At the end of the night, my mom said they helped pack up and carry gifts and decor to the car.

I really liked the manner in which food was selected. We selected a tier of food and on that tier there were numerous plated options. Those options were made into a menu by The Tampa Club. Each guest was able to order the meal they wanted off of the menu. The food was made quickly and was very delicious.

We received nothing but compliments from our guests about the venue: the room and its view, the food, and the service! I have absolutely no regrets about choosing The Tampa Club. They helped make my wedding night better than I could have imagined!!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Sandra is a pro and will help make your wedding flow seamlessly. The Tampa Club also has delicious food that your guests will surely enjoy. I heard nothing but pleased comments from our guests. Thank you!!

The Tampa Club responded with the following comments:

Thanks Jenn! It was a pleasure working with you and Brad. We wish you the best!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Jennifer
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you 're looking for a gorgeous setting with an amazing view and an incredible on-site coordinator then this is the venue for you! My husband and I were looking for an intimate, private venue for a small wedding. Although The Tampa Club can accommodate large weddings (up to 300) it also can accommodate a very small wedding (7 of us). Sandra was so flexible and helped guide us in our wedding planning. We used vendors from her recommended vendor list which made everything even easier as they communicated with each other and I did not have to be the middle man or deal with any coordinating logistics.

We were sold on The Tampa Club once Sandra showed us around. We could tell she was trustworthy, professional and really wanted to make our day special. The views were absolutely incredible and made you feel you were floating in the clouds. I enjoyed being up high for the wedding as it created a sense of privacy and made the day so special. Plus we were in the Rotunda Room so we had an amazing view of the sunset.

We just had a simple ceremony, small cocktail hour and a very nice dinner. We felt like royalty as the staff took such excellent care of us and attended to our every need. Sandra was on top of any last minute requests and was there to greet me with my bouquet when I arrived. The food was delicious and the evening flowed with ease. I could not ask for a more perfect evening. I absolutely recommend you visit this venue and the rest will be history!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is a fantastic place for any event. Our guests couldn't get over the views. Working with Sandra is a dream...She takes care of everything. When you call her with a concern or last minute change, she is calming and reassuring. I can't say enough good things about this venue.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Pamela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will start off by saying that SANDRA is absolutely amazing. She was very professional. When I first inquired about the venue I emailed her on a late Saturday night not thinking to get a response till Monday, the next morning she responded (Sunday). Every email and every call she responded too. She was very helpful in every way. She is the extra bonus you get when booking the venue. :)

The venue has great views of downtown Tampa and the venue it self was truly beautiful. It was just recently renovated giving it a modern classy look. It's very clean and staff is great. Food was great. We have no complaints.

Prior to booking this venue we went to see several others and hands down this was the best.

We would recommend this venue to everyone.

Thank you Sandra for everything!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hosted our rehearsal dinner at the Tampa Club. We opted to have a cocktail hour in the lower section of the club and then lead into a plated three course meal in the Rotunda. The views from the venue are amazing and provided a beautiful experience for both those familiar with Tampa and our of town guests. Our photographer was able to capture some absolutely stunning pictures. I would highly recommend the Tampa Club for a rehearsal dinner or small wedding. Sandra (the coordinator) is very professional and was great to work with. Overall, a beautiful venue with a classic feel. As with most private clubs, the gratuity/service charges are higher than you would expect to pay at a restaurant/hotel, but I think it is worth the splurge to have a unique location.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandra at the Tampa Club is the best! She made sure everything was absolutely 100% perfect for our wedding reception. The centerpieces and table arrangements were beautiful. The venue was beautiful. You really can't beat the view that the Tampa Club has either. The food was excellent. The staff was so professional and willing to help. I truly can't thank her enough for everything she did. The night ran so smoothly and all of our guests had a wonderful time. Many of them said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to!

The Tampa Club responded with the following comments:

We thank you for your thoughtful and kind words. We wish you both nothing but the best. Congratulations and good luck on the journey ahead of you guys.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandra is amazing. She doesn't let you worry about anything on your day.

The Tampa Club responded with the following comments:

We are so glad you had an amazing wedding. We look forward to working with you again .

• Wedding: 03/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful food and great staff! Everyone enjoyed the reception .

The Tampa Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We look forward to working with you again.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Tampa Club was the perfect venue for our wedding night. Sandra coordinated all the vendors and ensured that everything was set up just like we had planned. This is one aspect that many brides feel they will be able to have friends or family help them coordinate on the day of the wedding, but that is the time when you will want those people with you; and, Sandra is amazing at her job. She made sure each and every event of the wedding went smoothly. In addition, the food was served in such a way that Greg and I were able to eat it during the reception (which I've been told is a rare thing). But if you know anything about the Tampa Club, you will make it a priority to eat the food because it is delicious. My favorite are the fresh butter and rolls and steak, but really everything is good there. The wait staff is very professional and polite at all times. Mike even helped Greg and I carry some flowers back to our hotel room at the Hilton because I wanted to keep some. In the end, I wouldn't have done anything differently and was extremely happy with my wedding day.

The Tampa Club responded with the following comments:

We are so glad you hear that you both where able to enjoy the food you picked, it was my pleasure to help you with you’re wedding. We love when our brides can just come in and enjoy their special day. We look forward to working with you and hosting any other events you will need in the future.

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Were so overwhelm on everything Sandra did, she is an amazing women. Words can't explain how Sandra and the staff at the Tampa Club made our wedding so memorable. We have a lifetime of memories and so thankful for having Sandra, may god keep blessing her. We love the Tampa Club, the staff and most of all Sandra. Thank You.

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
Emilio
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The Tampa Club provided excellent accommodations for our wedding. The service was fantastic and the view beautiful. Our contact person, while very friendly and helpful in person, was very difficult to get in contact with by phone or email, which did cause some frustration. The one major complaint we had was that we were planning on getting half off the venue reservation costs by having a member of the Tampa Center Club sign for us. Originally we were told that this was acceptable, but then later when we were already committed to the Tampa Club as our venue they came back and said that they would not accept it for the discount. We were hugely disappointed as our costs were then doubled. However, they did do an excellent job on the day of the wedding and everything went very smoothly.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Tampa Club was an amazing venue, all our guests were impressed with the ambience, food, and service. As a bride my favorite part was having Sandra included with the Club. I didn't need to hire an additional coordinator, and she took care of everything wonderfully. The location can make things a little tricky but everyone made it to the reception by the time we did.

• Wedding: 01/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandra and her team were a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond answering all my questions. The venue here is gorgeous. Everyone had a great time.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at The Tampa Club made our wedding day as special as it could possibly be. We could not have asked for anything more. Our ceremony and reception was beautiful. We are especially thankful to Sandra Soto for coordinating everything and making sure everything was perfect for us both. Thank you again!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Tampa Club was the first venue that my husband and I had looked at. After meeting Sandra and seeing the amazing view we were sold. Sandra is very professional and helped put together the perfect wedding reception. She worked with us on customizing the dinner menu, and the look of the each room we were using. The food was simply amazing. All of our guest are still talking about what an amazing experience they had at the Tampa Club.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Ashley
813-229-6028
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards