The Sweet House

The Sweet House

Bessemer, AL
205.529.7141
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Crystal
1 Review
10/11/2012

It is almost impossible to find a Wedding Venue that will allow you to bring in your own caterer, chairs, music, cake, flowers, décor and once you add Historic home your list of your choices become far more limited. The Sweet House is simply beautiful and the service is exceptional. Ms. Judy is gracious and welcoming. She goes above and beyond for her brides. The house is immaculate, the grounds are well kept, and the house has a serene calming effect on those who enter. Several of my guests made that comment to me. Ms. Judy is beyond helpful and accommodating. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was done the way I envisioned. The Sweet House is a Five star venue and a definite must see.

Barbara
1 Review
08/31/2012

Ms. Judy was so helpful, she took on the stress of making my day perfect I did not have to do anything. She make me feel at home. My wedding was beautiful. This is definitely the place to go if you want a classy event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin?! This venue was everything we wished and more! The beautiful landscaping needed little to minimal decorating for our ceremony, the garden was beautiful enough! We had our ceremony outside under the gorgeous gazebo the garden was an excellent backdrop and Mrs. Judy even planted flowers to match my colors!! Our reception was inside the beautiful house with a huge front porch with indescribable pine floors all through the house. Our wedding guests were able to walk around and mingle without being deprived personal space lol. Oh my gosh! The staff! The Sweet House is family operated and owned, which I love! Mrs. judy and Mr. David were so patient and friendly! The family accomodated us so many ways it would take forever to list them all! Not only did we have a beautiful venue for our wedding, we developed a new beautiful frienship! Trust me you have to go see this venue for yourself! It's gorgeous!!!

kevnstac
04/28/2012

The Sweet House was perfect all around for our wedding reception!! We could have had the actual ceremony in the beautiful yard, as well, if we didn't get married on the 27th..... the house is amazing and has plenty of space for inside and/or outside gatherings..... the staff was amazing!! they didn't complain one time about it taking 5 hours the day before to set everything up and decorate!! The day of everything ran so smooth!! Had no problems with this vendor and will surely do business again!! thanks so much!!