The Riverview

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great prices. Very accommodating with our schedules. The Riverview is beautiful. Looking forward to having our wedding here in December!

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

amazing staff!! Made sure everything went smoothly and timely.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Riverview was fantastic from top to bottom. They provided the wedding of my dreams. I couldn't be more pleased.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. The entire staff were SO professional and extremely helpful. They made sure everything went smoothly (from beginning to end) and that our guests (and us) were taken care of. I literally did not have to worry about anything. I really cannot say enough great things, and highly recommend the venue to anyone interested in finding their special place!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was perfect. The staff was wonderful and anything I needed, they were right there to help me. I would highly recommend them to celebrate your special event

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Robin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had an incredible experience with the Riverview. They were extremely accommodating, professional, easy to work with and put on an amazing wedding. The food was outstanding (guests continue to rave about it!), the facility was gorgeous and the service was exceptional. We would highly recommend this venue for a wedding!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The Riverview was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. Excellent outside area under the tent on the Farmington River, great cocktail hour and reception ballroom. Service was great, especially with the dinner stations choice. The riverview included many items that are upcharges at many other places. The cake was excellent, upgraded linens and food choices. We would not hesitate to recommend this venue to any newly enagaged couple looking for an excellent place to have the ceremony and reception.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing place for a wedding! Good was exceptional! Alyson was amazing to work with and was always available to get a hold of- the night of the wedding she was right there if anyone needed anything and to keep us on track!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was awesome! Everything was taken of and I had nothing to stress about. My day was great & special but also incredibly easy which every bride wants. Wonderful staff, great food, and just a beautiful place overall. If you want to save yourself some stress, use the Riverview!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This place was amazing, at first I was unhappy that they did not offer a tasting, but the food was amazing and everyone raved about it the following days. Our planner and coordinator Stephanie was very helpful throughout the planning process, and the day went off without a hitch. The staff was EXTREMELY attentive and nice, it truly made for an incredible experience. This place is totally worth it!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Ryan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every mother wants her daughters' wedding to be perfect..... The Riverview provided that perfect wedding!!
The service, the food, the grounds -- and especially Alli, our coordinator-- made the day everything we could have ever hoped for.
If I could give them a 10+ rating I would!!
A spectacular venue!!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Donna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Riverview was the most stunning venue my husband and I looked at for our wedding. Not only was the site beautiful, all staff was more than willing to work with us when it came to....well, everything! We had a smaller wedding but had our heart set on a Saturday evening time slot. We were able to work together to find a contract that worked for both parties and ended up with the wedding of our dreams. On the day of the event, Stephanie Gordon and her staff were constantly available to provide us with service no matter what we needed. They were there at every turn...and with smiles on their faces the entire time. We would not trade our experience at The Riverview for any venue in the world. All of our guests have spoken highly of the venue, the staff, the food, and the fun. Thank you, Riverview staff, for making our day so perfect!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! AMAZING!! A MUST READ!!!
After viewing many catering facilities we decided to choose The Riverview. Knowing that our guests are extremely discerning, we made continuous demands of The Riverview with the concern that our demands would not be fullfilled on the wedding day. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Riverview exceeded our highest expectations and our guests only had positive comments about the facility, your food and especially your staff. Thanks to you, my daughter, her husband, my family and friends experienced one of the greatest times of their lives. From the bottom of our hearts, we Thank you! Truely, Dominick & Rita Castrucci

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
THE
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing! I honestly don't think you can find a better place to have your wedding. My coordinators were out of this world! The dance floor as beautiful, the food is delicious and we didn't have to worry about one thing. They took care of it all. They will provide as much or as little as you want. Our day was absolutely perfect and they were a huge part of that! I strongly recommend them!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This past summer my husband & I had our wedding at The Riverview. From the moment we first walked through the doors into this lavish entryway we knew The Riverview would be our wedding venue. The staff was extremely helpful and knew what they were talking about when it came to weddings.

The venue doesn't offer food tastings, but not to worry, our guests are still raving about the food we had at our wedding! Filet; Seafood vol au vent; and the Chicken Normandy... yumm! We decided to go with the cake that was part of the set fee & it was absolutely delicious!

On the day of the wedding, you are dealing with an extremely professional group of people who keep everything moving smoothly. One of our bridesmaids had her curls falling... the bridal assistant whipped a curling iron out of nowhere and problem resolved. After our ceremony our entire bridal party was greeted with champagne before we were ushered away for pictures. Even during the pictures they continued to make sure my husband and I always had a fresh glass in hand. The staff was AWESOME and paid attention to EVERY detail!

Know you will be in good hands if you choose to do your event at The Riverview

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at the Riverview helped to make our wedding day flawless. Everything at our reception was perfect thanks to our coordinator Alli and her team! We received lots of positive feedback from our guests about the food, drinks, and venue.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
Lauren
860-651-5005
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards