The Riverview

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

We held our spring wedding at the Riverview in 2015 and absolutely loved it. Our guests raved about everything the food, the cake, the building itself, the staff, and the view of the Farmington River! Their staff made the whole process very easy and their wedding coordinators are very helpful providing advice and suggestions that really help an overwhelmed couple simplify a very big production. We had 128 guests and they fit wonderfully in the Riverview's reception hall with plenty of elbow room at every table. We also held our ceremony in their outdoor spaces which provided a great back drop to our special day. We can't thank the Riverview staff enough and having two personal attendants and the bridal suite at our disposal was amazing giving us a pampered feeling and a private space to enjoy the just married feeling! Thank You Riverview, We highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married in Connecticut!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Caitlin at The Riverview was so helpful throughout the whole planning process; I emailed her a million times with questions and she always got right back to me. They set up everything exactly how we wanted and packed it all back into our car at the end of the night. Throughout the night they gave us just enough guidance without overwhelming us and everything went smoother than we could have ever imagined... And cocktail hour was amazing!

Melissa
12/14/2014

Great prices. Very accommodating with our schedules. The Riverview is beautiful. Looking forward to having our wedding here in December!

Recently Married

The Riverview was a beautiful venue for our wedding reception! The staff was beyond attentive and made sure our day ran smoothly. The food was delicious and our cake was amazing!!

Marianne
11/22/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better partner on my wedding day! Maureen was incredibly responsive and catered to our every need. Our special day was perfect. Our guests are STILL talking about how beautiful The Riverview is and how amazing the food was. But in my opinion, the best part was the cake. Absolutely fantastic spice cake. Wish I could do it all over again!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

amazing staff!! Made sure everything went smoothly and timely.

Recently Married

The Riverview was fantastic from top to bottom. They provided the wedding of my dreams. I couldn't be more pleased.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. The entire staff were SO professional and extremely helpful. They made sure everything went smoothly (from beginning to end) and that our guests (and us) were taken care of. I literally did not have to worry about anything. I really cannot say enough great things, and highly recommend the venue to anyone interested in finding their special place!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Robin
09/19/2014

My wedding was perfect. The staff was wonderful and anything I needed, they were right there to help me. I would highly recommend them to celebrate your special event

Recently Married

We had an incredible experience with the Riverview. They were extremely accommodating, professional, easy to work with and put on an amazing wedding. The food was outstanding (guests continue to rave about it!), the facility was gorgeous and the service was exceptional. We would highly recommend this venue for a wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Riverview was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. Excellent outside area under the tent on the Farmington River, great cocktail hour and reception ballroom. Service was great, especially with the dinner stations choice. The riverview included many items that are upcharges at many other places. The cake was excellent, upgraded linens and food choices. We would not hesitate to recommend this venue to any newly enagaged couple looking for an excellent place to have the ceremony and reception.

Recently Married

Amazing place for a wedding! Good was exceptional! Alyson was amazing to work with and was always available to get a hold of- the night of the wedding she was right there if anyone needed anything and to keep us on track!

Recently Married

My experience was awesome! Everything was taken of and I had nothing to stress about. My day was great & special but also incredibly easy which every bride wants. Wonderful staff, great food, and just a beautiful place overall. If you want to save yourself some stress, use the Riverview!

Ryan
08/31/2014

This place was amazing, at first I was unhappy that they did not offer a tasting, but the food was amazing and everyone raved about it the following days. Our planner and coordinator Stephanie was very helpful throughout the planning process, and the day went off without a hitch. The staff was EXTREMELY attentive and nice, it truly made for an incredible experience. This place is totally worth it!!

Donna
08/30/2014

Every mother wants her daughters' wedding to be perfect..... The Riverview provided that perfect wedding!!
The service, the food, the grounds -- and especially Alli, our coordinator-- made the day everything we could have ever hoped for.
If I could give them a 10+ rating I would!!
A spectacular venue!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Riverview was the most stunning venue my husband and I looked at for our wedding. Not only was the site beautiful, all staff was more than willing to work with us when it came to....well, everything! We had a smaller wedding but had our heart set on a Saturday evening time slot. We were able to work together to find a contract that worked for both parties and ended up with the wedding of our dreams. On the day of the event, Stephanie Gordon and her staff were constantly available to provide us with service no matter what we needed. They were there at every turn...and with smiles on their faces the entire time. We would not trade our experience at The Riverview for any venue in the world. All of our guests have spoken highly of the venue, the staff, the food, and the fun. Thank you, Riverview staff, for making our day so perfect!