The Inn at Lambertville Station

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was perfect! My wife and I loved the venue and loved the staff. The staff: Every person from the wedding coordinator(s) to the servers to the clean up crew were fantastic. We don't have a single negative thing to say about Lambertville Station.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to begin with this review. This place is magical. I was looking for a venue with an antique historical toch that wasn't too country, mansion-ey and especially not a ballroom feel. This place is a hidden gem. I wanted something on the water, outside and elegant. The ceremony was stunning, underhead with big archways to beautiful landscaping adorned with beautiful pictures on the walls and shimmering chandeliers. The cocktail hour right next door is breathtaking as it sits on the water, is underhead and open to the patio and its HUGE with high tops and outdoor furniture. The reception, after walking up the spiral staircase you are greeted by floor to ceiling windows that overlook the water. I cannot get over how amazing y pictures turned out from sunsetting to dark with the water in the background. You cannot beat reception pictures with this kind of view.

The food, o.m.g. the food is absolutely delicious. My guests are still raving about it, and you get so many options. Not to mention during cocktail hour, my pasta station had a personal chef making food right in front of you, I didn't even know until the day of my wedding, what a pleasant surprise.

I must say though, the best part about this place is the staff. Especially Melle and Colleen the Maitre'd. They went above and beyond any expectation. I have never experience a wedding run so smooth and prompt. These women are truly professionals. They know their business and they know exactly what the brides need. I was hand served all my appetizers so I wouldn't miss a taste, served a cocktail, they bustled my complicated dress for me, made sure I ate, found my missing lipstick and make sure I had drinks all night. My maid of honor needed to do nothing but to enjoy herself as these ladies went over the top to make me feel like a celebrity.

Oh an lastly, the bridal suit.... the best addition to the package. My prep pictures are unreal from this, even the after party was amazing!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are having a smaller wedding, consider moving the wedding to the Wine Cellar in Lambertville Station. Even though there was another wedding in the main ballroom we still felt like the only people in the whole restaurant. Al was so accommodating and made everything perfect. He even made up plates of appetizers for my grandmothers during cocktail hour so they could try everything. The food is wonderful, people are still saying it was the best wedding meal they have ever had. If you love the backdrop, but don’t think you have enough people for the Inn, please consider the Station. It was the perfect setting for our perfect day.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful space in a beautiful small town. One stop shopping for ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and lodging accommodations for guests. We are from the area, but The Inn at Lambertville Station makes us feel like we are "getting away from it all" for the start of our lives together as husband and wife.

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Inn at Lambertville Station has completely gone through a re-model. The facilities are beyond breathtaking and modern -- also the use of the upgraded honeymoon suite was an added bonus. Waking up (and showering!) with a view of the Delaware was amazing.

The wedding team is very good at their job. Our event ran smoothly and efficiently.

If you want an amazing backdrop for a wedding this is the place! Between the river, town lights and the bridge there were tons of scenic backdrops for our photos

We had the ceremony on site as well. It was the perfect mix of an indoor and outdoor ceremony. We had an outdoor feel without the outdoor heat!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were the first couple to have our wedding after the newly renovated space and during the entire planning process we had customized service from the banquet coordinator and had a delicious tasting with the chef. As it got closer we finalized the plans, had our rehearsal and had an awesome wedding day! Our date happened to be on the Shadfest weekend, and with all the people around while we were taking pictures we felt like royalty as they were congratulating us! The new venue is amazing, the food was superb and the service excellent. We keep getting compliments on how awesome the wedding was. We arranged to have our ceremony in the new space and guests mingled in the new riverfront cocktail space then enjoyed the new ballroom with floor to ceiling windows that let in the most beautiful sunset. Everything was picture perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything better! After two years of waiting since we reserved the date it was certainly the best and worth the wait!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved our wedding at the Inn at Lambertville Station!

Food: My guests raved about the food! We didn't do any crazy stations during cocktail hour, but my guests loved the food that was passed around, especially the mini chicken cheesesteaks and shrimp shooters. For dinner, we offered guests surf and turf and chicken roma, and I have had so many guests say it was the best wedding meal they had. Our cake was included in our package, and we opted for a cupcake cake, with two flavors. When my husband and I checked in our room for the night, there was a bottle of champagne chilling and a plate of cupcakes just for us.

Setting: The ballroom is simply breathtaking. The way the roof slopes down to the panoramic views of the river makes the ballroom one of the most unique settings for a wedding. We did both our ceremony and reception in the ballroom, and the staff flipped the room during the cocktail hour.

Staff: The waiters were all extremely friendly and accommodating. We got married on the hottest day of the year this summer, and when we arrived, they did not hesitate to unload our cars. At cocktail hour, one server made up a plate of hors d'oeuvres for just my husband and I to share. I was truly impressed by his thoughtfulness.

Event coordinators: Marielle Wolf (Melle) is sent from Heaven as far as I'm concerned. When we first came to the Inn to check it out, and we sat down with Melle, I knew we came to the right place. She had answers to every question we asked and even anticipated our questions and gave us answers to questions we didn't even think of! After we booked, I emailed her close to a million times, and she answered all of my insane questions in usually under 24 hours. Colleen was our maitre d the day of, and she too went above and beyond her duties. She made me feel like nothing else mattered besides my happiness, and she worked hard to make that a reality.

In short, book your wedding here--you won't be disappointed!!

• Wedding: 07/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so happy we chose the Inn at Lambertville Station to have our wedding ceremony and reception! Melle and all the staff at Lambertville were wonderful and treated my family and guests very well. They were very organized so we were put at ease right away. The food was amazing! We have had many compliments. We enjoyed staying at the hotel as well. We will definitely stay there again, maybe for our first anniversary :) Thanks again Lambertville Inn!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down, the best decision we ever made was (in addition to getting married) having our wedding ceremony and reception at the Inn at Lambertville Station. I am a vegetarian and so is many of my family members so I was looking for an alternative to the pasta vegarian dish. Melle, the banquet direct/events coordinator, was beyond accommodating and had no problems with getting us seitan and better yet, it was Ray's (my favorite!). The chef had no problem with preparing it how I had asked. Every question I had (which was many) was answered by Melle within a day and was answered thoroughly. It seemed that there was no question too silly or too small to ask. Everything I had even dreamed of was made possible because Melle and the rest of the staff were so wonderful and pleasing. Even when it came time to the day of our wedding, Melle gave me a pep talk right before going into the ceremony. Colleen made sure everything during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception went smoothly and was on time. She was extremely pleasant. The staff was prompt with the food service, accommodating to the improv speaches we had, and tolerant of our crazy 4 year old stealing the dance floor!! Even though I was too busy to get more than a bite of my food and a glass of wine, nearly every guest had commented on how wonderful the food was, how great the open bar was, how pleasant the staff was, and how beautiful the facility is. Overall, it was an AMAZING day because the Inn's staff was so wonderful. I highly recommend this to any couple who has travelling guests or are travelling themselves. Two thumbs up!

• Wedding: 05/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our reception at the Inn on a sunny January day - the view of the river was spectacular and we were able to get photos on the bridge! The staff were great with helping us plan our day and answering all our questions. And the day of the reception, the staff worked hard to make sure everything ran smoothly. It couldn't have turned out better!

• Wedding: 01/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very helpful and easy to work with!

• Wedding: 11/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Marielle and her staff were wonderful to work with.
They couldn't have been more helpful.
Marielle was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and a true pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience at Lambertville Station was incredible. We had first become interested in having our reception here after reading about it online. After our initial appointment to look at it, we booked without looking anywhere else…we didn’t need to see any other place! The coordinator, Marielle, is a true gem and she made every aspect of planning easier. She replies quickly to emails, never made me feel like I was being a nuisance with all my questions, and ran the entire day smoother than I could have imagined. I asked for vendor suggestions and all of her recommendations were fantastic. I had a last minute change in my seating plan and it was handled flawlessly. At the end of the night they were able to break down everything at lightning speed and we had everything packed and ready for us on luggage racks. My guests were blown away by how beautiful everything was; they have recently re-painted, re-done the rooms, changed the deck, re-landscaped, and put in new carpet and got a new dance floor. I have had many guests comment that dinner was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. One of my guests even got business cards from Marielle to hand out to a few friends who are getting married and looking for a venue! I have nothing negative to say about this place!

• Wedding: 07/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the best wedding experience ever. The Inn at the Lambertville Station served as my ceremony and reception in addition to the rehearsal, pictures and sleeping accommodations.

You have an on-site wedding coordinator that is included and she was great. I didn't have to worry about one single thing. Regardless of you have a small wedding or a big budget wedding, you were treated like a queen.

The space is beautiful no matter the time of year. We took pictures in the main street area by the antique stores and couldn't have been more beautiful. I can't wait to go back for my anniversary.

• Wedding: 05/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was very helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Any question or idea we had was handled with respect. The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was perfect. Our guests complemented us on a wonderful wedding.

• Wedding: 09/14/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cathy is a pleasure to work with! Beautiful ballroom overlooking the Delaware River. Antique filled rooms with view, Sunday brunch. Good choice of food selection. Guests raved about the meal. Awesome!

• Wedding: 08/25/2007
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
609-397-9077
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards