The Imperia

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

The Imperia did a wonderful job on our wedding! We loved every minute of it! After our sales person, Gina, left without notice, Arlene took over and made sure that we felt 100% secure that the wedding would go off without a hitch. She did an amazing job coordinating all of our decorations, and providing excellent customer service whenever we contacted her. We had some problems with our contract due to Gina's negligence, but Arlene was able to honor everything that was originally agreed upon, and we could not be happier. The venue was gorgeous, and Vito, their lighting guy did a marvelous job decorating with the up-lighting. Brenda, our maitre'd for the night made sure that we got our food, and that we had everything that we needed. She took good care of one of my bridesmaids who fainted due to the heat during the ceremony (unbeknownst to me at the time), and everyone had nothing but good things to say about the quality of service! The only complaint I have is that I did not get a chance to eat my wedding cake, besides the bite we got from cutting the cake - but I will wait and have it on our 1 year anniversary! :) Thank you Arlene, Brenda, and the rest of the team for making our night all the more special! Ps: shout out to our bridal suite attendant (I forgot her name) - she was awesome and always on point with snacks and drinks, and help with my dress!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
1 person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough good things about the Imperia! I couldn't imagine my wedding at any other venue. Arlene, specifically, was absolutely wonderful to work with. She always responded right away, and gave me a wedding that was above and beyond my dreams! We received endless compliments on how delicious the food was and I even had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding they've been too! I can't thank Arlene and the entire staff at The Imperia enough for providing us with a reception of a lifetime!!

1 person found this review helpful

We held our wedding reception at The Imperia in Somerset, NJ on June 12, 2015 and the experience was, as they put it on their slogan "SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY". I was very happy we got to work with ARLENE ASTACIO, the director of Catering. You can never go wrong with her. She makes sure all your questions are answered and even suggests when needed. I admit I am one picky bride and asks a lot of questions, but that didn't stop Arlene from giving me answers! She would often say it's because couples spend money for this biggest day of their life, and that's a good sign for us. All my life I was hoping for a great fairytale wedding and Imperia was heaven sent as they did their best to make it one fabulous wedding! My guests kept complimenting how they love the place, the decors, and the food--especially the food!!! Thank you so much to all the staff of The Imperia. We will forever treasure this experience.

Love,
Randolph & Monique ❤️

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I love the Imperia. We were married at the Majestica Patio during the day. It was perfect. The sun was shining and the flowers on the patio were so colorful. It was the perfect garden wedding. Samantha, our coordinator with the Imperia, was amazing. She answered all the questions and was so flexible during the hectic week before the wedding. We got so many compliments on how great the venue was and how delicious the food was. We highly recommend it.

1 person found this review helpful

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Imperia recently. Arlene and her team did an excellent job to make sure everything went smoothly. We received a number of compliments about the venue and service. We would definitely recommend the Imperia.to others for their wedding events.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were very happy that we decided to go with The Imperia for our wedding venue. The Imperia did an amazing job with our wedding and we would recommend their services to futures couples who are looking for the perfect wedding venue! Team members such a Brenda, Daisy, and Arlene, (and many more) were all wonderful and really met my needs as a bride. I couldn't have asked for a better team of people!!

Mrs. LW 011715
01/17/2015

Beautiful wedding venue and great food! Arlene Astacio took care of us and helped us plan our special day. She did an amazing job making sure we got exactly what we wanted and more. The staff did a great job serving our guests. The next day we received so many great compliments from our friends and family on how everything turned out beautifully. Thank you to Arlene and the rest of the Imperia staff.

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I got married at the Imperia 11/15/14! Everyone was wonderful! Arlene was fantastic, talked us through everything. She was very flexible with meeting dates, and letting us know when we needed to have things booked and done by. We actually met our DJ Vito from Classie Events while we were having a meeting with Arlene. We also were recommended to our florist Joanne from Daisy Lane who was also equally as amazing!
I had a minor dress malfunction every brides nightmare! Luckily it was fixed! Brenda was fantastic! She saw I was freaking out gladly got me a drink and some food from cocktail hour! The food was absolutely amazing! Cocktail hour and the deserts were awesome! People are still telling me how much they enjoyed the food and especially the He Man Station!

JL
Recently Married

We fell in love with the venue when we walked in and saw the staircase and then we fell in love again when we walked out onto the Majestica patio. We never wanted an outside wedding until we walked outside and saw that patio! The rooms were amazing and the layout for the majestica room was perfect and private.
They worked with us on pricing and fit an amazing reception into our budget and Phil even threw in the ice cream sundae bar which made my husband THRILLED!!! Phil really is the best asset the Imperia has he was awesome!! They made sure all the details we dropped off were out and set up perfectly! I mean we dropped off a ton (more than 500!) of votive candles to line outside and inside and they set them all up and lite them all for us and made sure they all looked great!! It was a ridiculous amount of candles and they didn't bat an eye!!
They helped walk us thru every step and were so helpful responding to all my pain in the butt emails I sent! Our Maitre D Maureen was so awesome and wonderful! Daisy our personal waitress was so attentive and made sure she was always floating around us to get us another drink, bring our food when we sat, I didn't even realize all the times she was following behind me carrying my train!!!
The food was so amazing and tasted so good!! All of our guests and family couldn't believe how much food there was!! Plus everyone LOVED the he-man station, including my husband! The cocktail hour was so abundant that most of our guests thought it was the actual dinner!! I just really cannot tell you how amazing and perfect our night was because of Phil and his staff at the Imperia!! They made us feel like their only event and all the food and set up was amazing!! Really the BEST VENUE out there we could not have asked for anything more perfect than the Imperia on Easton!! Thank you Imperia for making our night PERFECT!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Imperia was an awsome, beutiful place to have our wedding. We actually looked at 11 other venues before choosing this place. As soon as we met with Arlene and saw where our room was we fell in love with it. Arlene went above and beyond to make our day enjoyable and worry free. Great Job Imperia!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wedding was held Friday November 7th 2014 in the Majestica ballroom at The Imperia. I have to say that every experience I had with the staff from start to finish has been a great one! After studying local venues on this site, we decided to check out The Imperia first. We met with Arlene in October 2013 and were immediately impressed with the grounds and the amenities that they had to offer us.
The quality of the food was outstanding considering the price we paid. I don't think I've ever experienced "wedding food" as tasty as the Imperia's. During the tasting our parents were floored with the quality and quantity of the food. It was definitely hard to pick out our menu to say the least! The day of, as to be expected, our guests complimented us on both the cocktail hour food and the reception food stating they were equally delicious!
The grounds at The Imperia are simply breathtaking. From the beautiful gazebo in the front to the amazingly stunning patio in the back and the gorgeous staircase in between, my husband and I are confident that we will have the most gorgeous wedding photos!! Perhaps the most beautiful (and our favorite) part of The Imperia was our Viennese gala which was held outside on the patio. They had magnificent blue uplighting with fire pits and heaters and an amazing assortment of sweet treats! As soon as they lifted the curtains inside the Majestica, my guests were stunned in amazement.
The staff at The Imperia treated us like royalty. Arlene is very dedicated to her brides and grooms. She was always prompt to return our phone calls or emails and always did so in a professional but personable manner. She graciously moved our cocktail hour into another ballroom as the weather was too cold and windy at the time to have it outside, as opposed to having it in the pre-event area (hallway leading into the Majestica) as previously planned. I

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our ceremony and reception were amazing and I have the Imperia to thank. Arlene was so incredibly responsive. She even saved me when I was having a miscommunication with another staff member during our rehearsal. The reception decor turned out exactly how I wanted without having to provide much direction at all. Maureen, our maitre d' was so attentive and kept me at ease throughout my whole wedding day.
I got nothing but positive feedback about the food. The Viennese spread was out of this world! The entire building is gorgeous and you can take photographs pretty much anyway and the would be beautiful.
Literally the one and only thing that was not 100% perfect was that they placed a small table in the middle of our ceremony (which some people need for candle/sand ceremonies) but we did not need. So our ceremony appeared to have a random table in the middle of it. This was not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of everything and isn't even worth me lowering the ratings.
My husband and I absolutely loved our ceremony and reception and would highly recommend Imperia to anyone.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue! I used the majestica room for my wedding and it was perfect for the 150 people I invited. They have the best all inclusive packages which included open bar and cake! Thank you Imperia for making my wedding a success!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The imperia was an amazing venue! The staff exp. Arlene, are so helpful with everything. I would recommend this venue again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

 Ceremony & Reception Venue
We (Mr. & Mrs. Fahmy) just had our wedding at the Imperia last month (July, 27); this note is the least we could do to thank Arlene for doing such a wonderful job with our wedding. Words are not enough to describe how much we appreciate Arlene's help in making our day so special. We could not have asked for better service than what was provided at Imperia. Arlene made us feel as if our day was the most important day of her life; we truly appreciate her patience, grace, good judgment and incredible planning/ there was absolutely nothing left for us to worry about.
Writing this review is the simplest way to thank Imperia's staff for making our dream day perfect and memorable. We couldn't ask for anything more, the Imperia's staff did such an amazing job with everything; we are still getting compliments from our guests. The food was fantastic and the staff did a great job getting everyone served. Most of our guests told us that Imperia is one of the best wedding receptions that they had ever been to. True, the reception has left us with so many wonderful memories; we will always appreciate the staff's hard work and help in making our dream wedding come true.
Overall, Imperia exceeded our extremely high expectations; not only are we still talking about our wedding day, but we're also recommending the place to any and everyone who inquires. We have been and will continue to suggest Imperia to anyone looking for a wonderful/professional place to hold an event, because we are sure that any couples will definitely be in good hands, especially if they choose to work with Arlene/ she is the best.

My best,
Selina

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding at The Imperia on July 19th 2014 and could not be happier with how everything turned out. From the initial phone call with Arlene to all the setting up and picking of everything out it all went absolutely smoothly. The moment we showed up on our wedding day they were right by our side to attend to everything we needed and could think of. We have not one not even one complaint about The Imperia. They were amazing and we highly recommend them to anyone thinking about getting married there. I can go on and on about how amazing they were.