The Harwinton Florist llc

4.7
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Such a pleasure to work with. I should her pictures of what I was looking for and she was able to help me narrow it down to the perfect look!!! So nice and really knows for flowers!!! what looks good together, what's in season, etc. I didn't have to worry about a thing. LOVED EVERYTHING <3 Thank you Christine & The Harwinton Florist Team!!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Private User
Recently Married

Chris was phenomenal!! She took my vision and created the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Services Used: Flowers

Chris was absolutely amazing to work with. She provided us with such beautiful flowers and was very helpful and accommodating!

Services Used: Flowers

Christine was amazing to work with. After our first meeting, I knew our wedding was going to be beautiful. When I first saw the bouquets all of my bridesmaids were raving about how amazing our bouquets looked. I had white gerber daisies for my bouquet and coral, pinks, and yellows for my bridesmaids. You could tell they were a good quality. I can be very picky and she was able to turn everything into exactly what I was looking for. I showed Chris some of the ideas I had and she was able to take it to the next level to make it even better. The ceremony decoration and centerpieces were absolutely stunning. I can’t thank Christine enough for making everything perfect!!

Lindsey
11/23/2013

Christine from Harwinton was a pleasure to work with. She understood my flower vision, as well as my budget. The quality and final product of flowers for the wedding was breathtaking. We are so pleased with the work that Harwinton did and we would recommend them to others.

Services Used: Flowers

My wedding was two weeks ago and I'm still thinking about how amazing the flowers were!
Christine and her staff are beyond compare! They were very knowledgeable, friendly and easy to work with. I had brought in photos from magazines of the style I was looking for and I have to honestly say that the end result was far more stunning. The bouquets took my breath away.
I knew after the first meeting that the flowers were in great hands and it was a relief not to have to worry about such an integral part of the day.
I will only be using The Harwinton Florist for all of my flower needs.

Services Used: Flowers

Christine at the Harwinton Florist was a doll to work with. She gave me straight forward, honest answers and very reasonable prices. I have recommended her to two other brides who have also booked with her. All of our centerpieces and bouquets were stunning! I think I liked my wedding flowers more then I liked my wedding dress!

Rebecca
10/05/2013

Christine and The Harwinton Florist did an absolutely gorgeous job on our flowers at our wedding. We shared with Christine a few photos of what we had envisioned and they absolutely nailed it!! Everything was exactly what we dreamed of and we received so many compliments on the bouquets and the flower arrangements! Very professional and helpful!

Services Used: Flowers

I just wanted to say the service Harwinton provided me with was outstanding. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I sat down twice with the owner Christine who was awesome and so fun to work with, once in the very beginning of the process and once before the event. I gave her my vision and she was spot on. I did my walk through the morning of my wedding while they were decorating and I was so happy with everything. Everyone at my wedding said how much they couldn't get over the beautiful florals. My cake was decorated exactly how I envisioned it. The ceremony florals and Centerpeices for the receptions were the highlight as everyone raved about them and wanted to take them home. Christine was extremely flexible and open to my ideas and her prices were very reasonable. The best I had come across when interviewing some of your competiters.
All an all.. If I had to do it again, no question.. I would use Harwinton!!! Love them!

Mary Ellen Anderson
The Riverview 9-29-13

You truly are an artist and love what you do.. your work shows this.

Services Used: Flowers

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with The Harwinton Florist for our July wedding! For us, the flowers were one of the more difficulty parts of the planning process. Chris expressed her professional opinion and really helped us refine our vision. We could not have been happier with the final product!

Services Used: Flowers

Chris at Harwinton is fabulous! She found flowers that were absolutely beautiful and had excellent suggestions for the questions I didn't know the answers to! I bought charms for each of my girls for their bouquet and she pinned theirs and mine in so me, everything was beautiful. She made beautiful arrangements for the church and for the banister at the hotel where our reception was. Everything was amazing :)

Services Used: Flowers

Harwinton Florist did an amazing job and I would highly recommend. They are extremely flexible and went above and beyond to make my vision come alive.

Services Used: Flowers

Christine and her team did such an amazing job for our wedding day. I'm not too educated on flowers and arrangements and what looks best with what. I met with Christine twice, she told me to bring pictures of what I liked, I printed out some ideas that I was leaning towards but also left a lot of it in her hands telling her to do what she thinks is best. Well all I can say is she blew me away with EVERYTHING. It was all so beautiful, even more than what I could've ever imagined. She put such a special touch with her amazing ability of making things beautiful on our wedding day. By far the best florist around :)

0.3

Very disappointing. Flowers were poor quality and the wrong color (pink instead of orange!)
Chris the owner seemed nice and organized during our initial meetings, unfortunately it was all very misleading. The bouquets we received looked nothing like the pictures in her office, more of a dying collection of leftovers. Pink roses are more common and I assume cheaper. The free flowers we got at our reception venue were much healthier and more vibrant. (and the correct color) We unfortunately did not know better, I hope to save other brides from this disappointment. It is your special day, do not let Harwinton Florist pull the bait and switch on you.

Services Used: Flowers

Like many couples, flowers were the last item on our list. It wasn't so much a matter of asking "How much money did we set aside for a florist" as "How much is left?"

We went to a number of florists and explained what we were looking for. All were very good about being flexible within our budget. They said the budget would be tough, but they'd try their best.

Then we went to Harwinton and got exactly what we wanted.

We sat with Chris for about an hour. She didn't even let us tell her what our budget was. She wanted to hear our wishlist first.

We rattled off the essentials: boutenneires, corsages, centerpieces etc...

I then made a casual comment along these lines: "well in a perfect world, we'd have 'x' but we already scrapped that from the plan because we can't afford it."

Chris stopped me right there. "I want to know everything you want. Forget about whether or not you think can afford it." Give me the dream list.

So we started over and gave her the list we REALLY wanted - not just what we thought we could afford.

She came back with an estimate that was UNDER budget!

I can hear you know - "but the quality was mediocre, right?" NO!

The flowers were beautiful! Chris put together some beautiful orchid boutenneires with gold wiring that she designed herself and they looked amazing!

She incorporated gorgeous 6-foot decorative pieces to frame the altar and then suggested we re-purpose them for the reception. What a great idea to save money! She added flowers to our cake and our sweetheart table, and even gave us a few extra centerpieces!

Harwinton gave us the flowers we wanted but didn't think we could afford. Chris made the experience a breeze and we couldn't be happier!!

Services Used: Flowers

Christine is AMAZING to work with!! Despite my murky vision in the beginning, she was able to hit the nail on the head with pulling out my likes/dislikes and creating gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, and cake decor that was EXACTLY what I had been hoping for but couldn't necessarily articulate. Love love loved my wedding flowers!!!! She truly knows her stuff and has a great gift of listening and creating beauty. She was very responsive, reasonably priced, and after signing the contract I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend Christine and The Harwinton Florist to anyone!!