The Grandview

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had our wedding in the outdoor tent and it was simply AMAZING!!! Everything from our first meeting to the day of our wedding was perfect. All of our guests were raving about the service, the food, the views,etc. The Grandview made our day special and our guests keep telling us it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to!

Ciri
07/18/2015

The Grandview was our first choice for a reason. The staff was not only professional and knowledgeable, but they were on point with everything. My wife and I along with our guests, never had to wait for anything, whether it was a drink, food, or even needing a question answered. The venue was absolutely beautiful and when the wedding was over, we left feeling extremely fulfilled knowing everything we asked for and dreamed of, had been accomplished beyond our expectations!

Idrissa
07/10/2015

The Grandview was perfect! Margaret was so helpful as well as the rest of the staff! My bridal attendant was priceless! She treated me like family! The venue is soooo beautiful! Myself as well as my guests cant stop raving about how amazing everything was!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

You are like family to us! Idrissa and Andrew we enjoyed working with you both and wish you many more happy days as perfect as this one!!

Suzanne
07/10/2015

Our wedding at The Grandview was beyond our expectations. Margaret was an absolute pleasure to work with and so very helpful with all of our planning. We couldn't be happier with our wedding!

Recently Married

The Grandview has made this journey even more enjoyable for my husband and me. They were there to help us with any questions that we have had since day one. The day of the wedding was absolute perfection. We did not have to worry about anything except enjoying ourselves that day. They took care of everything for us. The staff was so professional and helpful. We have had so many of our guests tell us how much they enjoyed the service, the views, and the food. Some of our guests even had dietary needs and the staff was so helpful to these guests making sure that they had everything they needed. We are thrilled that we chose The Grandview as our venue and we will be forever greatful to them for making our day so special!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

We are glad that you chose us to host your special day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All I can say is WOW!! The Grandview made our wedding day absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough about how perfect our wedding day was. The Grandview truly goes above and beyond to cater toward your every need. From the view to the service, I could not be more happy. From the moment we arrived our Maitre d, Victor was there to greet us and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was on schedule. Our head waitress was exceptional, making sure we had everything we could possible need. Our wedding way was amazing and I would recommend The Grandview to anyone would would like an effortlessly perfect, stress free wedding day as the Grandview has perfected this.

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Michelle, thank you for the amazing review! We enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Recently Married

I am thrilled that we decided to have my daughter's wedding at The Grandview and wish I could give more than 5 stars. I am still overwhelmed with the degree of service and professionalism that we were shown from the moment we booked the event until the last guest left on the trolley. The Grandview played a great part in making this day the best day of my life and I am eternally grateful.

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!!!! We are so glad it was the best day of your life!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I coordinate events for a living so I have pretty high standards for how things should run and I could not have had a more perfect wedding at The Grandview. From the staff to the food to the service to the views -- everything was top notch. All my guests were raving about this venue!

Thank you Tara!

Recently Married

In a word, superb – from our decision to go with the Grandview, till the end of our wedding. Melissa was our event planner – she was incredibly helpful and professional. She made notes about every detail we discussed, which let me stay completely at ease during the entire 18-month planning process. Michael was our maître-d, and attended to every detail with perfection – from setting up our cocktail hour and ballroom, to working with the band to ensure the evening’s festivities and events went off seamlessly. While we were taking pictures at the waterfront (well before our reception started), Michael and our waiter walked down from the Grandview, unprompted, bringing bottled water in a cooler for the wedding party. All our guests were so impressed with the cocktail hour and menu offerings, and the cake was as delicious as it was beautiful. Throughout the night, many of our guests also mentioned how pleased they were with the service, and we definitely agreed. The Hudson River serves as a beautiful scenic backdrop, to a venue with impeccable food and service. Looking back, we wouldn’t change a single thing about our reception – we were just so happy and please with how it everything turned out.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had our wedding there in the ballroom! Melissa and Margaret were great and very accommodating from start to finish! Could not be any happier with Victor and his staff the day of our wedding! Food was phenomenal as well!!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

We loved working with you and Carmine! Such a great couple! Congratulations to you both!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the The Grandview and could not have asked for a more perfect day. Our reception was in the outdoor ballroom and it was beautiful. We had the amazing view of the water and the Mid Hudson bridge (which lights up at night) and an amazing sunset. Being able to go outside or sit inside under the tent provided a relaxed feel for our formal event. Our guests could not stop talking about the food, especially the cocktail hour, and the wonderful service. Our maitre d, Victor, and our assistant, Sally, were unbelievable. They were on top of everything and just helped keep me calm during such an overwhelming day. In addition to the day itself being perfect, the planning leading up to our wedding could not have been easier. Melissa was always there to answer our questions and was there for us every step of the way. The Grandview was everything that we wanted for our special day and more. Our friends and family are still raving about what a beautiful wedding we had. It is without any reservations that we would reccommend The Grandview to anyone for their wedding reception or any formal event.

Kasey
05/02/2015

I can't say enough great things about The Grandview- from the 1st time we went there for a tour with Margaret until even a couple of days after our wedding we have received nothing but professionalism and excitement with booking our wedding from the enitre staff there. We booked with Margaret and then when she went on maternity leave we worked with Melissa and they were both just awesome and answered every question I had right away. There was nothing they wouldn't do for us! Our maitre d's were unbelievable and when they tell you that you will be taken care of all night they mean it- they really go above and beyond here. We have been married a little over a month now- we had the most perfect day and our guests are still complimenting the food, the service, and the stunning views the Grandview had to offer (we held our reception in the tent). I would not change a thing about our wedding and The Grandview is a HUGE part of that. Thank you so much for everything- we wish we could relive the day over and over!!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

We are so delighted that you both enjoyed everything about your wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! Simply amazing. The best choice we made was holding our wedding here. Everyone went above and beyond with their service and they made everything so easy (and were really flexible, which was great!). All of our guests raved about the food and the service-- drinks were refilled before they were even mostly gone, no one wanted for anything! We are so glad we chose to get married here.

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

That you for the great review and we are so glad you let us host your special day! Cheers!!!

Megan
04/18/2015

Perfect location for my wedding. Can't beat the river front view and superb service and food!!!

Thank you Megan!!!

Nicole
03/28/2015

The Grandview team made our day extremely stress free. I had not a worry in the world that anything required my attention. The staff was always one step ahead anticipating any need that I could have!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Thank you Nicole! Best Wishes to you both!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend the Grandview to anyone. They are so professional and friendly. Victor and Alicia and the rest of the staff were wonderful anything me or my husband and both our families needed they were right there it was incredible I have never experienced that kind of service before and every one of my guests said they loved their server and it was the best wedding they have been to.Even though we missed our cocktail hour they stocked our bridal suite with tons of food! The view is amazing and the venue itself is just beautiful. I am beyond happy with our choice and we are so grateful to the Grandview for making our day so amazing!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that your day was amazing! We enjoyed catering to you and your guests needs. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one!!!