The Grandview

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

I am thrilled that we decided to have my daughter's wedding at The Grandview and wish I could give more than 5 stars. I am still overwhelmed with the degree of service and professionalism that we were shown from the moment we booked the event until the last guest left on the trolley. The Grandview played a great part in making this day the best day of my life and I am eternally grateful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I coordinate events for a living so I have pretty high standards for how things should run and I could not have had a more perfect wedding at The Grandview. From the staff to the food to the service to the views -- everything was top notch. All my guests were raving about this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just had our wedding there in the ballroom! Melissa and Margaret were great and very accommodating from start to finish! Could not be any happier with Victor and his staff the day of our wedding! Food was phenomenal as well!!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

We loved working with you and Carmine! Such a great couple! Congratulations to you both!!!

Kasey
05/02/2015

I can't say enough great things about The Grandview- from the 1st time we went there for a tour with Margaret until even a couple of days after our wedding we have received nothing but professionalism and excitement with booking our wedding from the enitre staff there. We booked with Margaret and then when she went on maternity leave we worked with Melissa and they were both just awesome and answered every question I had right away. There was nothing they wouldn't do for us! Our maitre d's were unbelievable and when they tell you that you will be taken care of all night they mean it- they really go above and beyond here. We have been married a little over a month now- we had the most perfect day and our guests are still complimenting the food, the service, and the stunning views the Grandview had to offer (we held our reception in the tent). I would not change a thing about our wedding and The Grandview is a HUGE part of that. Thank you so much for everything- we wish we could relive the day over and over!!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

We are so delighted that you both enjoyed everything about your wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! Simply amazing. The best choice we made was holding our wedding here. Everyone went above and beyond with their service and they made everything so easy (and were really flexible, which was great!). All of our guests raved about the food and the service-- drinks were refilled before they were even mostly gone, no one wanted for anything! We are so glad we chose to get married here.

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

That you for the great review and we are so glad you let us host your special day! Cheers!!!

Megan
1 Review
04/18/2015

Perfect location for my wedding. Can't beat the river front view and superb service and food!!!

Thank you Megan!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Nicole
1 Review
03/28/2015

The Grandview team made our day extremely stress free. I had not a worry in the world that anything required my attention. The staff was always one step ahead anticipating any need that I could have!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Thank you Nicole! Best Wishes to you both!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend the Grandview to anyone. They are so professional and friendly. Victor and Alicia and the rest of the staff were wonderful anything me or my husband and both our families needed they were right there it was incredible I have never experienced that kind of service before and every one of my guests said they loved their server and it was the best wedding they have been to.Even though we missed our cocktail hour they stocked our bridal suite with tons of food! The view is amazing and the venue itself is just beautiful. I am beyond happy with our choice and we are so grateful to the Grandview for making our day so amazing!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

We are so glad that your day was amazing! We enjoyed catering to you and your guests needs. Wishing you many more days as happy as this one!!!

Private User
Recently Married

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! We had an amazing time!

Thank you so much!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

My wedding day was perfect thanks to the staff at the Grandview! My whole family thought the service was phenomenal!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Thank you Susan! We were so honored to be a part of your special day!!

Michelle
01/03/2015

We can't say enough about the Grandview. They were a pleasure to work with from the beginning. Margaret was our contact person and she helped us with all the planning and details of the reception. She was so professional and flexible, even when our guest count kept changing! Victor was our maitre d. He was so organized and helpful. He even had a Tide stick handy when I dropped something on my dress. The weather wasn't great the day of the wedding, but everything still turned out perfect! The Grandview was decorated beautifully. They agreed to keep the Christmas decorations up for the wedding, per our request. The food was outstanding and all our guests keep talking about how wonderful the service was at the tables. We highly recommend this venue! You will not be disappointed. Oh! I almost forgot to mention...the Grandview is right next to the mid-Hudson bridge. If you e-mail the bridge authority, you can request the bridge be lit with your wedding colors the day of the wedding.

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Michelle, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure creating the perfect day for you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had to plan a huge wedding in a very short time (two months) due to the fact that my father was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and I wanted him to be there. Everyone was so accommodating and made the day perfect and flawless!! Big thanks to everyone!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Marisa, Thank you for the review! We are honored we were able to be a part of your special day and make it perfect for your friends and family!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When my husband and I were looking at places to have our reception we, just like everyone else, were looking for the best deal. Well, we got it!!!! After visiting a few places we had finally decided on one. That night we called our DJ who happened to be a close friend and told him. He suggested we continue looking and highly recommended The Grandview. I immediately went on their website and from the looks of it I thought it was going to be a fortune but I was wrong.
The following day we went there and met with Mike Post who was an amazing maître d'. He went over all they had to offer and then came the questions about price and surprisingly enough they gave more for the same prices of other venues and they had an amazing view of the Hudson River and the Mid-Hudson Bridge. Other places only had a view or a parking lot. As most brides do, I had questions and each time I received an answer right away. After we booked they invited us to a tasting and the food was nothing you could ever imagine, every bite was filled with flavor and presented with class. When it was time to make decisions about the menu and drop things off I received a call and we met that weekend. My husband and I walked out knowing our wedding was going to be seamless. Finally the day had arrived and it was like a dream come true. My entire wedding party, parents, and guests were treated like royalty. Each time they left their tables their napkins were replaced, their drinks were filled and as for my husband and me we didn't have to lift a finger before, during, or after. They set everything up and packed my in-laws car. The cake was baked on premise and I can't tell you how beautiful it was you wouldn't believe me, you would have to see it and it tasted like heaven!!! After the wedding we received compliments from all of our guests about the entire wedding. Thank you to the entire staff especial Mike and Caitlyn, we will be forever grateful!!!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Laurie, this review is what we strive for. We made your dreams come to life!
Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Grandview was the best possible choice we could have made in planning our wedding. The staff is courteous and beyond helpful. We were treated like royalty and our guest were treated the same way. We received nothing but compliments about The Grandview. From the beautiful view, excellent staff, delicious food, to the overall presentation. It was a tremendous value.

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Jacqueline, thank you for the wonderful review!

Kristen
11/14/2014

We had a truly phenomenal experience from the very first phone call, to numerous meetings, to the tasting, to the wedding day. From the first time we stepped foot at the grandview at a previous function, even way before we were engaged, we always knew we wanted to have our wedding at the Grandview. After looking at other venues nothing compared. The service we received was top notch, the food was delicious, and the views unmatched. Also I have a severe nut allergy and we had spoke about it extensively, but I feel they understood, and I felt comfortable and in good hands. Everyone was friendly and very professional, all the staff members we encountered we had a positive experience with. Everyone was always willing to help. We especially loved Michael and Melissa!!!! They were AMAZING!!!! Such a pleasure to work with and made our experience so much less stressful and smooth. They always communicated with me and got right back to us whenever we had any questions, very quick to respond.

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! Kristen and Mike you were an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Grandview is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! They exceeded all expectations & made sure our wedding was perfect down to every detail. Everyone was great to work with, the food was out of this world & service was outstanding... TOTAL ELEGANCE!! Our guests are still raving about everything!!!! We highly recommend choosing The Grandview, you'll be 100% happy you did!!!!

The Grandview responded with the following comments:

Thank you both for the review! We are so glad you were happy with everything!!!