The Fun Photo Booth

The Fun Photo Booth

Favorite
Houston and its surrounding areas, TX
832.866.2117
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
NORA
1 Review
10/13/2012

very satisfied with all the services, flexible with times to be at venue. Family & Friends enjoyed them selves. Got lots of complements. Also pricing is very reasonable. loved the way our design was integrated, to our theme & lots of picture options. && yes i would recommend services to Friends & Family. The Fun Photo Booth YOU ROCK!!!! :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Fun Photo Booth is outstanding! They are willing to work with you and your budget and will customize everything to your event. We decided to get a photo booth to help corral the dozens of kids we had at our wedding, but all the guests loved it. It was a big hit. We also did the scrapbook option as well; one of the staff members made a beautiful scrapbook at the wedding with the photos that printed out. It made for a wonderful memento. Also, everyone loved having the photo as their "thank you" - not to mention, it was easier to not have to fool with stuffing little bags of things. If you are looking for a photo booth company, definitely go with them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Kim
1 Review
04/28/2012

We literally booked The fun photoobooth two days before our event. Veiza and her staffing were so helpful and responsive. They were friendly and fun to work with and thier photobooth quality is top notch. We will definitely use them again.

Kim Tran

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional setup. I loved the quality of the pictures and props. I see photo booths at weddings and events all the time, and this is by far the best. Prices are very reasonable!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend The Fun Photo Booth for your weddings and other parties - Veiza is always such a joy to work with - very responsive, flexible and offering well-priced services. Plus, the end product is excellent. The Fun Photo Booth is always at the top of my list when my clients request photo booth services.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Veiza and her crew were wonderful! They treated my guests well and even gave them hilarious suggestions for pictures - both young and old. Although they brought spare pages, so many of the guests took pictures that they ran out. In the guestbook (which I opted for with the package), they simply put them in a small pocket in the back to make sure we received them. A few of the guests commented on how they liked the design they used (it matched my invitation and color theme) and that it was different from the typical photo strip they usually see at weddings.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The fun photo booth was a blast! My guest went on and on about how much they loved this! The people that work the booth are just great! Usually when renting photobooths you only get one person for set-up and running the operations, not with this company. You get 4 people running the show. There is no additional charge for props, and they bring a ton of them for you and your guest to use. There is someone showing you how to get in the booth, someone controlling the flow of your guests, someone that helps print the pictures and give you your copy, and also someone there that is managing your scrapbook with all the photo's taken and your guest can sign a note next to the picture they have taken in your scrapbook. This company is great and has the best price you will find in Houston. I had the cd of all the pictures taken in my mail by the next week. It is great, you will love this company!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very please with the quality & price. The memories are priceless when it comes to your pictures. You will not go wrong using The Fun Photo Booth, you & your guest will enjoy their services.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They really the best in the city, very honest, patience and professional people, hard workers and they will make the guests fee; very special during the event.