Fired Up Entertainment

109 Meadow Parkway Suite C, League City, TX 77573 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Fired Up Entertainment

Fired Up Entertainment is a wedding photo booth business based in League City, Texas, specializing in interactive mirror booths and DJ services. The company is renowned for its high-quality entertainment and excellent customer services as they guide couples through the planning process. Couples are sure to enjoy the professional open-air booth setup, with elegant backdrops and premium props adding to the experience. Every detail is carefully arranged before the big day to ensure a hassle-free and seamless flow to the event.

Fired Up Entertainment offers a wide variety of entertainment packages for weddings, ranging from photo booths to live DJ music and photography. Booth packages vary in price to suit different budgets and include services such as unlimited prints, instant sharing technology, and online galleries. Coverage ranges from two to four hours and every booth is managed by an on-site attendant. Additional services include a scrapbook and a red carpet with a silver rope entrance.

Follow Fired Up Entertainment on
wedding intro 51 2043593 162654959167961
Custom templates and overlays
Custom templates and overlays
Dj and live entertainment
Dj and live entertainment
Life of the party
Life of the party
Group events we love them all!
Group events we love them all!
Print, text or email

Videos 2 Videos

4 Reviews for Fired Up Entertainment

Sherrie L. · Married on 07/16/2021

Awesome Photo Booth

I was hesitant on getting a photo booths but once I talked to Kandace she explained everything and by the end of are call I was hooked! Best decision I made we loved the booth and our guest did as well.

Sent on 07/18/2021

Fired Up Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sherrie, we enjoyed being apart of your special day. We had a wonderful time. Many blessing to you and your husband.

J. Espinosa · Married on 06/25/2021

Best Out There

Wonderful, professional, great prices, quality work. I have not only referred them to family and friends but I plan to use them again soon.

Sent on 07/19/2021

Fired Up Entertainment's reply:

Thank you!!! We absolutely enjoyed being a part of your special event. Thank you for referring us to your friends and family be blessed.

Fired Up Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 550
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 750
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Flip Book
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Flip Book

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fired Up Entertainment 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Fired Up Entertainment

Kandace  Garth

Kandace Garth

Owner

Hi guys! So glad you decided to view our business. A little about me I love to entertain and enjoy seeing people happy. This is the reason why I'm so passionate about helping couples on their big day or anyone that as a special event. I want to be able to cater to your needs in every depart that's why Fired Up Entertainment is just not only a Photo Booth based company but we have a wide variety of options such as, Live Entertainment, DJ, Photography and Videography. I hope we can make your day even more special by choosing Fired Up Entertainment!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 109 Meadow Parkway Suite C League City, TX, 77573 See on map
    Location of (Fired Up Entertainment)