The Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand

Value
Flexibility
Leah
02/14/2015

My husband's family is very difficult. They caused an unexpected scene and were late to the ceremony. Kenzi and the staff were very understanding and did not judge. For that I am thankful. Very professional. The officiant was fantastiC! He did an amazing job. The Forever Grand Chapel is beautiful and I loved my wedding!

Sara
01/10/2015

Our wedding was perfect! Thanks to all the help from the wonderful people at the MGM Wedding Chapel.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
01/03/2015

You guys were awesome!!! We loved our wedding!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Ann
01/01/2015

It was so easy and a delught to work with Mari Cruz. Love the MGM

Domonick
12/31/2014

Absolutely amazing service. Definitely worth every penny. We greatly appreciated everything you guys thing for us on our special day; you made it perfect!!!

Jeffrey
12/29/2014

Angela was very professional as well as the rest of the staff. Every detail was finely tuned.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
James
12/16/2014

We had a wonderful wedding. All that was involved was most appreciated.

Recently Married

Kept everything organized, and in order. We had no worries at all.

Recently Married

Everything went as planned with no surprises.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography
Seahvosh
12/13/2014

Robin and the minister were great thanks

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our ceremony outside on the La Terraza Patio. Everything was amazing and went without a hitch. We had a small wedding party, so we did not do a rehearsal, but the morning of they explained everything to us and it went smoothly. To have the ceremony outside was a little more pricey, but worth it to me for the ambience and the pictures. Money well spent! The minister was perfect, photographer amazing and funny, and the wedding planner was awesome. Loved everything about the day and venue!

Robert
12/06/2014

They really did a great job making everything run smoothly. Very easy to work with.

Nicola
12/03/2014

I found Angela Latigar and Laura Wright to be an excellent help on my wedding day. Angela was my original wedding co-ordinator and was extremely professional and responsive to emails in the run up to the wedding. Unfortunately the wedding had to be rearranged, but Angela did a great job on this and was very understanding. Angela was off work the day of the wedding but Laura was on hand to help out. Thanks so much!

Michelle
11/24/2014

They were very professional an personabLe great overall experience

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you Kenzi for being a phenomenal wedding planner! Thank you Robin for all you did at my wedding and Thank you Doug for being a wonderful officiant and marrying me to my husband! MGM Grand Legacy Wedding Chapel was so professional, helpful and accommodating. My venue was so beautiful. THANK YOU!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Annie
11/20/2014

I held my wedding here and it's very satisfied with everything.