The Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand

Value
Flexibility
Sara
01/10/2015

Our wedding was perfect! Thanks to all the help from the wonderful people at the MGM Wedding Chapel.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning
01/03/2015

You guys were awesome!!! We loved our wedding!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Ann
01/01/2015

It was so easy and a delught to work with Mari Cruz. Love the MGM

Jeffrey
12/29/2014

Angela was very professional as well as the rest of the staff. Every detail was finely tuned.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
James
12/16/2014

We had a wonderful wedding. All that was involved was most appreciated.

Recently Married

Kept everything organized, and in order. We had no worries at all.

Recently Married

Everything went as planned with no surprises.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography
Seahvosh
12/13/2014

Robin and the minister were great thanks

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our ceremony outside on the La Terraza Patio. Everything was amazing and went without a hitch. We had a small wedding party, so we did not do a rehearsal, but the morning of they explained everything to us and it went smoothly. To have the ceremony outside was a little more pricey, but worth it to me for the ambience and the pictures. Money well spent! The minister was perfect, photographer amazing and funny, and the wedding planner was awesome. Loved everything about the day and venue!

Robert
12/06/2014

They really did a great job making everything run smoothly. Very easy to work with.

Nicola
12/03/2014

I found Angela Latigar and Laura Wright to be an excellent help on my wedding day. Angela was my original wedding co-ordinator and was extremely professional and responsive to emails in the run up to the wedding. Unfortunately the wedding had to be rearranged, but Angela did a great job on this and was very understanding. Angela was off work the day of the wedding but Laura was on hand to help out. Thanks so much!

Michelle
11/24/2014

They were very professional an personabLe great overall experience

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Thank you Kenzi for being a phenomenal wedding planner! Thank you Robin for all you did at my wedding and Thank you Doug for being a wonderful officiant and marrying me to my husband! MGM Grand Legacy Wedding Chapel was so professional, helpful and accommodating. My venue was so beautiful. THANK YOU!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Annie
11/20/2014

I held my wedding here and it's very satisfied with everything.

Recently Married

We had our wedding at the MGM Grand Wedding Chapel in October 2014. We couldn't have asked for better service throughout our planning period with Kenzie who was our wedding planner. We live in England so everything was done via telephone or email. She took the time to send us extra pictures and even make colour choices on our behalf with photos we sent to her. We changed our minds several times on the service and flower choices but Kenzie was really helpful and made us feel at ease with however many time we "messed her about" The service was performed by JJ who was just amazing. He spoke beautifully and made our wedding service perfect. The pianist was wonderful, playing our choice of music beautifully. All in all I would highly recommend the whole MGM Wedding package to anyone, we had the most perfect day ever. We chose the "It takes two" wedding package and did an add on of videoing the service live online for our family back home. The photograph package was brilliant, however as the pictures were so lovely we purchased the whole package which I have to say was not pushed on us at all. We could have just chosen any 24 pictures we liked. My hair and make up was done at the Christophe Salon. I was going to go for a trial and pay extra to have this done, however, Kenzi advised I would not be disappointed with how they would do it and not to worry. I trusted her judgement and she was right. They made me look amazing. I did take pictures to the salon of what I wanted and I couldn't have asked for better.
If you are considering having your SPECIAL DAY here I would say definitely go for it. You will not be disappointed.
Lorna and Daryl Bhattacharya

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
Tami
10/31/2014

Great job! Thanks for everything!