The Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand

The Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand

You take care of falling in love! We take care of the rest!

3799 Las Vegas Boulevard South
(4.5 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.5 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Kenzi for being a phenomenal wedding planner! Thank you Robin for all you did at my wedding and Thank you Doug for being a wonderful officiant and marrying me to my husband! MGM Grand Legacy Wedding Chapel was so professional, helpful and accommodating. My venue was so beautiful. THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding at the MGM Grand Wedding Chapel in October 2014. We couldn't have asked for better service throughout our planning period with Kenzie who was our wedding planner. We live in England so everything was done via telephone or email. She took the time to send us extra pictures and even make colour choices on our behalf with photos we sent to her. We changed our minds several times on the service and flower choices but Kenzie was really helpful and made us feel at ease with however many time we "messed her about" The service was performed by JJ who was just amazing. He spoke beautifully and made our wedding service perfect. The pianist was wonderful, playing our choice of music beautifully. All in all I would highly recommend the whole MGM Wedding package to anyone, we had the most perfect day ever. We chose the "It takes two" wedding package and did an add on of videoing the service live online for our family back home. The photograph package was brilliant, however as the pictures were so lovely we purchased the whole package which I have to say was not pushed on us at all. We could have just chosen any 24 pictures we liked. My hair and make up was done at the Christophe Salon. I was going to go for a trial and pay extra to have this done, however, Kenzi advised I would not be disappointed with how they would do it and not to worry. I trusted her judgement and she was right. They made me look amazing. I did take pictures to the salon of what I wanted and I couldn't have asked for better.
If you are considering having your SPECIAL DAY here I would say definitely go for it. You will not be disappointed.
Lorna and Daryl Bhattacharya

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great job! Thanks for everything!

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Tami
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The MGM Forever Grand Chapel and Staff are Efficient & Wonderful to work with! Angela Latigar my Wedding Coordinator Rocks! Coming from Alaska I didn't know what to expect. I literally was overwhelmed by how beautiful everything turned out to be! From flowers to music to hair and makeup, tuxes & licensing & Photos she took care of every detail! I just showed up! Thank you MGM Grand Chapel Angela Latigar & Staff for creating a most Perfect & Wonderful day!! My 40+ Guests from all over the United States agree that My Day Was Amazing & The Forever Grand Chapel was the Perfect Venue!!

Tammy Fuller
Wasilla, Alaska

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Tammy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We decided to have our wedding in Las Vegas and after doing some research it was very clear to us that the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel was the only choice. They took care of everything for us so that we didn't have to worry about one single detail. The day of our ceremony was flawless and perfect. Without a doubt when it comes time to maybe do a vow renewal in the future that we will go back to the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel.

• Wedding: 10/20/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Every detail of the wedding was perfect. It was everything we had imagined it and more. The only problem was we had no idea the price initially quoted is for the very basic service. If you want extra items such as an aisle runner, decorations or additional items: it will cost you. The picture options offered are fairly expensive as well, but I imagine they are just as expensive as any other photographer.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WEDDING WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE !!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Forever Grand went above and beyond with the package I chose. It was very professional and went fast and easy as we hoped. They took every detail I wanted in my wedding seriously. My Wedding came out perfect!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Everything ran smoothly and was perfect

• Flexibility: 5.0

Held our wedding in Chapel. The day went perfectly, thank you. Especially Angela!!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Ryan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service and customer service,

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Steven
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we had our wedding at MGM grand. They made our day go smooth. I couldn't of ask a better wedding day. They made we were comfortable and made sure if we needed anything they were there for us.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Jenny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was well planned by the wedding planner Angela and everything went real smooth and not much to worry about everything was taking care of.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
tom
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Considering we sorted all of this out despite being 5000 miles away from the venue on the day it was everything we expected and more

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was very well done, everything from the cake to the reception to the wedding. We enjoyed working with everyone to make our special day memorable for the rest of our lives.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Jon
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect! We recommend this for anyone wanting to do a destination wedding!!

• Wedding: 09/04/2014
Malerie
800-646-5530
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards