The Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand

4.7
Value
Flexibility
1.2

The only reason this place has any stars is because of Angela. She was very professional and responsive to emails and questions. She could only answer questions for the ceremony and referred me to Beverly for any questions I had for the reception part.

Beverly is the reason for the low rating. Her customer service was horrible. She had quick responses until a week in. She stopped responding to my emails and calls. At first I thought she was on vacation or sick so after each email or call, I would wait 5-7 days (which I thought was reasonable). The 1 question I asked was how I was supposed to know how much to pay if I don't know my guest count until closer to the wedding date? Beverly said it's policy to book and pay a year in advance. I've never been married or have planned a wedding before so I thought my question was legitimate.

I finally emailed Angela saying I had a hard time getting a hold of Beverly. Angela said she would send over an email to her to let her know I've been trying to get in contact with her. It was no later than 10 minutes of my contact with Angela that I got an email from Beverly.
The first sentence of Beverly's email said, "I'm sorry if I haven't returned your emails...blah blah".
"IF" ?! It wasn't a matter of "if", she just flat out did not email me back. Following this email were numerous emails from Beverly responding to all the emails I had sent her from weeks prior.

My fiance and I were really looking forward to booking at MGM. It looked like they had a lot to offer for the price but Beverly RUINED it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They made my bouquet exactly what I wanted. It was so beautiful, I used Pinterest to find a way to keep them beautiful forever.

Services Used: Flowers
Shanna Leah
05/12/2015

We were married at The Spa Wall in the Signature Towers at MGM on May 12, 2015 and we loved it! We only had 18 guests so it was the perfect size and very affordable. The grounds were already so well designed that no decorations were required (they were optional) and with the sound of the fountain we didn't need any music. We were so impressed with how they treated us and they dealt with everything ceremony related. The photographer that came with our package did a great job and we actually couldnt decide on the 30 pictures included with our package so we bought them all! We highly recommend this vendor.

0.7

Not very happy.........to expensive, and they rushed you through everything. As a executive for the MGM, this is uncalled for, and changes will be made. Susan was outstanding, but the rest just didn't do their job very well. Transportation to a MGM/MIRAGE hotel will be included next time with the price, if they want to charge that amount, and guests will be able to bring in flowers........Mr. See

3.2

The venue was nice but without a private area for the bride and groom to prepare and wait. Not a very convenient setting for wedding party preparation and waiting time.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
Kay
03/28/2015

The Forever Grand Chapel took care of the most important day in our lives. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. They made it a day I will never forget!

Recently Married

My wedding coordinator was wonderful. The ceremony was so stress free and perfect because of all her hard work. The photographer made me feel comfortable and beautiful. The photos are so important to me and they turned out beyond beautiful.

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning
0.6

In celebration of our 10th anniversary we planned to renew our vows at the MGM Grand along with our two children on 3/25/15.We purchased a wedding vow renewal package through the Forever Grand Chapel. After the ceremony the Forever Grand Photographer took us to various locations in the hotel to take pictures as part of our purchased package. When we began to take pictures in front of a fountain located in the west wing, Officer Whitson, abruptly and aggressively told us that we could not take pictures in front of the fountain. When he first approached us he referred to us several times as “you people” and automatically assumed we were there illegally. He was immediately abrasive towards us. We explained to him that we were just married in the Forever Grand Chapel and he still said we did not belong there. I asked for his manager, who he immediately radioed after my request.He then asked for ID from the Photographer and the photographer told him that he forgot his ID at the Chapel (because he was standing in for someone else) but could show him the pictures we just took in the Chapel to verify that he was hired by them. My husband showed him our room key to prove that we were staying in the hotel but he ignored him completely. His anger was not appropriate for the situation at hand.He was rude and disrespectful to us for no reason at all. I was in my wedding dress with my husband and our two children (6 and 8 years old) all dressed in wedding attire. The four of us along with the Forever Grand Chapel photographer were not threatening, loud, or disruptive towards other guests and in no way deserved to be treated in such a deplorable manner by this security guard. Ruined our entire day! DO NOT GET MARRIED HERE!!!

toni
03/14/2015

Very helpful and professional. Would r recommend venue to any seeking destination wedding

Recently Married

MGM staff were professional, friendly, and prompt for our event and the days leading up to the event. We were very happy with our ceremony.

Side note: You are locked into the photography company that the MGM provides, they will not allow any other professional photography/videography company to handle your wedding. Same rules apply for floral and décor.

Basdaye
03/10/2015

It was as easy as 123 all because off my wedding planner Maricruz Gomez.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Leah
02/14/2015

My husband's family is very difficult. They caused an unexpected scene and were late to the ceremony. Kenzi and the staff were very understanding and did not judge. For that I am thankful. Very professional.
The officiant was fantastiC! He did an amazing job.
The Forever Grand Chapel is beautiful and I loved my wedding!

Vignesh
02/14/2015

Very helpful and friendly staff..They made all the best recommendations and made it a real life time experience..

Lisa
02/02/2015

Highly recommended wedding venue. Angela and the team at forever grand chapel gave amazing service and made my day one I will never forget.
Thank you once again.

Rachael
01/15/2015

We were 2 minutes late and they wanted to charge is $100

Sara
01/10/2015

Our wedding was perfect! Thanks to all the help from the wonderful people at the MGM Wedding Chapel.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning