The Fairgate Inn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They did a great job. Great communication. They did it all! All the set up a clean up. We didn't have to do anything. Fabulous! And the place looked amazing! We had a wonderful time! And the rooms were great!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fairgate Inn was a wonderful place to have my wedding! They work so hard to make my day a special one, and to make sure that my husband and I were the center of attention. From first touring the venue, I was in awe with not only the space, but the wonderful customer service. Stacey Young, who was the coordinator, but has since retired, was so wonderful and she had every little detail under control. After Stacey left, Chris the owner did a great job filling her shoes in the time between hiring a new coordinator. At my rehearsal, it was a little chaotic at first, figuring out all the little things and what need to happen and where things needed to go, but by the end, I felt like they had everything under control. They asked me the questions that were necessary and always took the time to make sure I was ok and not worrying too much. When my wedding day arrived, almost everything went off without a hitch! One little misunderstanding happened, but they fixed it, so the guests had not idea. Their food is heavenly!! By the end of the night, I was so full and my taste buds were so happy! All my guest enjoyed dinner and told me the food was wonderful! All the staff was so helpful and made sure that me and Jordan were well taken care of. The after party for the people staying in the rooms was a lot of fun and all the guests enjoyed their rooms. Our bed was wonderful!! Probably one of the best beds I have ever slept in, in any hotel I have stayed. The breakfast the next day was delicious as well. I left The Fairgate Inn a very happy bride and would love to recommend them to any other bride!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fairgate was a wonderful place to have a wedding. The venue itself is beautiful, with spacious rooms, and a gorgeous ballroom. The food was delicious (definitely go with the Salmon). Stacey, the event coordinator, is fun and energetic and absolutely committed to making your day exactly what you want.

We couldn't have been happier with our choice, and our wedding was beautiful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

An amazing experience! They took all of the worry out of my day. We worked with the wonderful Stacey Young. She was so nice to work with. I knew I didn't have to worry because she listened to what I wanted and she is great at what she does. The food was so good. Got many compliments on how elegant and beautiful our wedding was. It was more than we could have hoped for!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was the perfect venue for our romantic vintage wedding! Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. We absolutely adored our cordinator, Stacy. She is very talented and is a big help with decorating tips and ideas if you need help. She made sure that everything ran smoothly. I really wanted pink peonies for the tables and had trouble findimg some. She had a friend that had some and cut them herself just so we could have the centerpieces of our dreams! Everything was so beautiful! We had a romantic dinner after the wedding and the food was delicious. We stayed there for the night. The rooms were great and we were treated like royalty! The breakfast was so amazing! If you are planning an event or are just looking for a place to have a romantic get away for an evening or two, this is the perfect place!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy I chose the Fairgate Inn as my venue. The inn is beautiful and already had some lovely decorations, so we were able to save some money there. Our bridal party and parents were able to stay the night at the venue and it was so much fun getting to spend more time with them after the guests left and for breakfast. We had not had a chance to sample the food before the wedding, but it was amazing. All of our guests commented on how good it was. Stacey did a great job organizing everything so I was able to relax on the big day and let her do it all. They made several accommodations for us to allow for a New Year's Eve wedding, which was very helpful. They were a little strict with their alcohol policy, but it all worked out. Overall, we are very grateful for everything they did to make our big day perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! Wedding planning is stressful ontop of your already busy life but The Fairgate experience and our amazing Wedding Coordinator, Stacy made our day perfect! We have no complaints. The rehersal, the ceremony, the reception, the rooms, everything was more than beautiful. We left the Fairgate feeling like it was a second home and we left Stacy feeling like we had found a new friend. When things were stressful Stacy was right there fixing anything and making it a smooth process and we highly recommend the Fairgate Inn as many of our guests would also agree.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Truly loved having our wedding/reception at The Fairgate Inn. It's lovely outdoor setting helped save us money on decorative flowers. Our package included use of the 8 rooms, although some members who stayed overnight with us wished the rooms had been free. The bridal suite was and that was good enough for us. The food was excellent, both for the reception and the breakfast the following morning for those who got to stay overnight. Even the snacks after everyone left were delicious! Our only "complaint" was having to have everyone gone by 10pm, due to the surrounding neighborhood and not being able to arrive to get ready before 3pm. It cut down on picture-taking time. But the staff members were very nice and Stacy was a pleasure to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stacey help make our wedding perfect. More then I could ever dream of.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We greatly enjoyed our wedding at the Faigate Inn.
Exceptional facility

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Fairgate Inn is such a beautiful place! Its just far enough away from the hustle, and bustle, of the city, that you can actually relax, and take in everything, your wedding day was meant for... A celebration of two peoples lives, coming together as one! Gorgeous venue, food was to die for, and breakfast in the morning was better than a 5 star hotel breakfast, and the room, was so cool as well. Big tall bed, and jetted tub... Awesome!!! The music, which was provided by the house dj, named mike, was spot on! Not to leave out, our personal angel for the day...Stacy! She took charge, and everything went off like we had numerous rehearsals, without even having one, not even a practice/trial one! It was truly a day to remember, and we owe it all to the fairgate inn, and stacy! Thanks to you all!!! Mr. and Mrs. Johnson.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning
3.6

The facility owner was great to work with. The facility was beautifully decorated and made a wonderful setting for my wedding.

The wedding coordinator was not familiar with contract details and gave wrong information without referring to the file on more than one occasion; including over stating the required payment amount. She did not have the reception set up according to the desired and expressed plan that had been discussed. Because of this, many of the guests did not stay for the reception. When the Bride's mother made a request during the reception, the wedding coordinator was not cooperative or professional in her response.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had such a wonderful experience working with Stacy and Chris at the Fairgate Inn. I can't say enough good things! My wedding was put together perfectly and in only about 3 months time. I highly recommend this wedding venue!

2.8

The Fairgate Inn was a lovely place to have my wedding! I will mention, however, that if not for ME keeping the whole thing organized and running smoothly it would have been a disaster. I would not do business with them again, but do not regret having my wedding there. Beautiful. And the owner was very gracious & did make us whole on any issues.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stacey is SO wonderful! She really does everything possible to make your day special and just the way you want it. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful the cerimony and venue was.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They did a wonderful job from the beginning to end. everything was perfect and my daughter and son in-law refer to it as their dream wedding. i would reccomend this venue and have to everyone getting married.