The Crystal Point Yacht Club

Flexibility:
 (4.9/5.0)

Sort By:

Megan 2 Reviews
On October 12, 2014, we got married at Crystal Point Yacht Club, and it was a wonderful experience, from start to finish.
I remember going to look at Crystal Point in March 2013. We went to look at the venue the day of a bridal show, I turned to my now husband and said, "Can we grab lunch after this?" Immediately upon hearing that, Kyle offered us appetizers from the bridal show. The food was hot and delicious.
As we took the tour, our conversation turned to what so many did in those months immediately after Hurricane Sandy - how the venue did during the storm. Upon hearing that they opened their doors to those who were flooded out of their homes and couples who lost their wedding venues, I was absolutely sold. I love supporting local businesses, but one that was such a supporter of the community? Even better!
As the months passed and we approached our wedding, the staff was incredible. We took my in-laws for a food tasting in the summer of 2013, and the chef carefully accommodated my mother in law's Celiac's Disease. Erin, who got married a few months before us, gave us so many recommendations from her own wedding planning experience.
Janine was our lady-in-charge. She's amazing; upon meeting her, she was so warm and welcoming that I felt like I had known her for years. First, she seamlessly pulled off an outdoor ceremony on one of the most gorgeous fall days I can remember. Second, she took care of the items we brought (champagne flutes, signs, pictures), boxing them and returning them at the end of the night. Third, CP personalized our wedding even more, giving us personalized plates, a server who made sure our glasses were never empty and a taste of everything!
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Crystal Point Yacht Club. From start to finish, it was an amazing experience and they made our wedding day that much better. I would not change one thing about October 12, 2014. Do yourself a favor and get married here!
Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was married on 9/27/2014, and could not be happier with the service, food, attentiveness, and just overall knowledge on how a wedding should be handled. The staff were competent, friendly, involved and amazing to deal with. I received numerous compliments on the food, as well as the venue itself, down to the wait staff, who were amazing! I want to send a special shout out to Janine, our hostess with the mostest, and our personal waitress Mary Grace, who made sure my glass was always full! All of my guests, including two of my cousins who were married this year, said it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! Great job by all!
Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Ian is amazing. He did EVERYTHING me and my wedding planner asked him to do. He is the matri'd of the Atlantic ballroom. Beautiful venue. AWESOME FOOD!! They even gave us food to take home. I loved it.
Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Days later and guests are still calling to tell us how wonderful everything was. The food was excellent, the service was perfect, the staff was professional, the room was gorgeous - from start to finish this was a perfect night. Each guest remarked about how delicious their meal was and how great it was to be offered seconds! The bartenders were attentive to each guests needs, and especially attentive to the desires of the parents of the bride and groom. Wonderful! I would recommend Crystal Point Yacht Club to anyone wanting to have a shore wedding.
Wedding: 09/13/2014

Kate 3 Reviews
You will not find a better reception site or a better value at any other venue in the southern Monmouth County/Point Pleasant area -- believe me, I researched all of them. Nor will you find a better staff. I cannot say enough good things about the people at Crystal Point. The sales and event staff are all wonderful and went out of their way to make themselves available to us whenever we had a question. They helped us create the reception of our dreams. The food was amazing, the bar was always stocked, and the night flowed seamlessly. Our only regret is that it didn't last longer!! Highly recommend!!
Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We absolutely loved the service that we received for our wedding! The food was amazing, our guests are still raving about it! I have to send a big thank you out to our maître d Janine, she was the best! Neither my husband or myself ever had an empty glass, everything was organized and ran so smoothly. She took care of so many things that help us both enjoy our night even more! I would totally recommend this venue to anyone, you will not be disappointed!
Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our ceremony and reception at Crystal Point this past weekend and we are still on cloud 9! Ian did an amazing job taking care of everything, from our first look outside at 2pm until our last dance late into the night, and he simply made sure everything was absolutely perfect. There are no words for how easy going and painless he made the final moments of wedding planning.

The view for our ceremony was to die for, overlooking the Manasquan River with the perfect breeze off the water. There is no need to take pictures anywhere else, crystal point has the most beautiful landscaping, it's an all in one venue. The downlighting that is included at the reception helped make our beach theme wedding feel like we were in an aquarium and we loved it! The cocktail hour and reception were overwhelming with the amount of food that is served. Everything was so delicious and fresh, I especially loved the salmon. I will never forgot the amazing day we had all thanks to Ian, Laura, and all of the staff at Crystal point! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Dana and Eric Stefanelli 8/24/14
Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had the most amazing wedding at The Crystal Point Yacht Club. The staff at the venue were incredible from the first day we met with them. They are extremely responsive and very flexible when it came to meeting with us and allowing us to visit the venue to test centerpieces, linens, etc. They were very helpful with the planning process and walking us through the day-of events to be sure that we had great flow.

The night of the wedding could not have been more perfect. Janine was excellent at attending to our needs and the needs of our guests to be sure that everyone was comfortable and enjoying themselves. Thanks to Janine I was able to sit back and enjoy the evening without having to worry about all the details.

The food and beverages were incredible. People are still raving about the quality and quantity of food. Guests loved how they were served seconds and raved about how they could cut the filet mignon with a butter knife. Cocktail hour was thoroughly enjoyed by all, many guests thought that was dinner and were surprised to find out that we still had a seated meal to come. The final touch of a slider bar as folks left for the evening was much appreciated and a great treat for our guests.

The night was truly about my husband and I and we felt like royalty with all the personal attention. It was so nice to have a personalized gift and "doggie bag" to go home with.

I am so happy with our decision to have our wedding at The Crystal Point and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a gorgeous setting with impeccable service. Thank you to all the staff at The Crystal Point for making our wedding so memorable.
Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding reception was held at the Crystal Point in the Atlantic Ballroom. From our first sit down with Laura, we knew we wanted to book our wedding there. The planning process was very easy and the staff at Crystal Point were extremely accommodating. The views were just breath taking and the entire reception exceeded our expectations. Our guests loved cocktail hour, especially the mashed potato bar! Ian, our maitre’d, was awesome. He was able to get us a couple of craft beers and made sure our niece and nephew had their dessert before they left the reception! The food was delicious and the guests loved that they were offered seconds. We are so happy we had our special day at Crystal Point. I highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married ☺ Thanks for making our evening unforgettable!
Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding and ceremony at Crystal Point Yacht Club in August of 2014. From the moment we had our initial meeting, up until the day of the wedding, their entire staff was professional and welcoming, and they put in a tremendous effort to make sure our wedding day was perfect. They were helpful and flexible in accommodating our preferences, and worked with us to design a ceremony and reception that was beautiful and fun. Our ceremony was the first outdoor ceremony held at Crystal Point, and everyone went above and beyond to pull it off without a hitch. The food at the reception was delicious and our guests enjoyed everything from the Mac and Cheese at the cocktail hour to the Chateaubriand at dinner. Crystal Point also provides a great value and one-stop-shopping convenience. Our ceremony was on site, our hotel was the adjacent Crystal Point Inn, and the price includes a wedding cake and honeymoon suite for the bride and groom on the wedding night. Our guests raved that it was a fun an amazing wedding. Thanks to Crystal Point, and our other vendors, we will remember our wedding day as the best day of our lives.
Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding reception was recently held at Crystal Point Yacht Club, and two weeks later my guests have still not stopped talking about how fabulous it was! There was endless amounts of delicious food, plenty of seating at cocktail hour, a beautiful (and tasty!) wedding cake, and so much more. Working with Janine was incredible--she was so organized, had wonderful suggestions (our lobster ice sculpture was the talk of the night!), and made our day run smoothly. I have received nothing but outstanding compliments from my guests, and I will GLADLY recommend Crystal Point to everyone I know! Everyone who is planning a wedding in the New Jersey area should consider this venue--you will not be disappointed!
Wedding: 07/19/2014

Rossanna 2 Reviews
We had our recent wedding last weekend at Crystal Point Yacht Club, and it was simply PERFECT! From the delicious and plentiful food (they kept offering seconds to our guests at dinner) to the amazing, impeccable service (every time our guests left and returned to their seats, they would find a fresh silk napkin and silverware set beautifully arranged for them)--this place made our wedding a dream come true. Our guests keep calling us raving about the food, and just how beautiful everything was. They also keep commenting on how nice and friendly the staff was. As far as me and my hubby, they treated us like royalty! There is literally not one thing I can think of that could have been better that night. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a different setting (like a shore wedding), delectable cuisine, and superb service!! Thank you for the wedding of a lifetime Crystal Point!!xo
Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Picking the Crystal Point was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. Everything about the Crystal Point was perfect!!! We were lucky enough to get Ian as our Maitre'd for the night. Ian did a great job helping calm all of my "before the big day" nerves. He went through the list of everything and made sure that everything was ordered on time and exactly how I wanted it. He even gave me his personal cell phone number for any questions I had or to clarify any loose ends. On the day of he was spot on. He made sure my "comfy" shoes were waiting for me in the bridal suite and when we walked in everything was set up perfectly. Both Ian and the wait staff at the Crystal Point were extremely attentive. Every time we left the table there would be fresh water and champagne upon our arrival back. Ian did a great job letting me know what time it was throughout the night and keeping me on track for when the next big thing was going to happen (i.e. toast, dances, cake cutting, etc.) At the end of our perfect night the staff at CP loaded everything up for us, packed us some extra sweets and food and made sure we had everything that needed to go home. The Crystal Point is the perfect place to have your wedding on the Jersey shore from the beautiful views to the delicious food, you would be silly not to choose Crystal Point.
Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I got married at Crystal Point on July 3, 2014. Crystal Point took care of EVERYTHING for us! Since my husband Steve and I met Laura in January of 2013, we knew that Crystal Point would be the perfect place to get married. Every single guest was extremely impressed with the beauty of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception rooms as well as the friendly service they received from each member of the staff. The food was absolutely delicious and we heard many compliments about how great the food was for both the cocktail hour and the reception. The staff even came around offering seconds which really impressed our guests. When our photographer grabbed us during dinner to take pictures, our maître d, Ian, made sure to keep our food warm so we could eat a hot meal when we returned. Crystal Point and Ian handled everything - making sure the ceremony was all set up, the tables were set beautifully, the up-lighting, and Crystal Point even includes a DELICIOUS cake which was awesome for us because we live out of state. Ian even gave us leftovers to take with us after we left for the night. He was very thoughtful and was friendly to our families and friends. He even gave us his cell phone so he could immediately answer any questions we had. His great communication made the last few weeks leading up to the wedding less stressful. We stayed at the complimentary suite at the Crystal Point Inn and the staff there was also wonderful and very accommodating. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. Overall, we had a blast and had the perfect day. Anyone who looks at Crystal Point needs to book their wedding there immediately - I promise you will not be disappointed at all. Thank you to Ian and the rest of the Crystal Point staff for giving us the wedding of our dreams!
Wedding: 07/03/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband Mike and I just celebrated our wedding at Crystal Point Yacht Club and we could not have asked for a more amazing wedding!! Everyone at Crystal Point was kind and accommodating to all of our needs. We knew this was the place for us to say our "I do's" the minute we met with Laura from sales and it only continued to get better the entire process. Our Maitre' D was Ian and he was phenomenal, was easy to get in contact with, able to answer all of our questions, and made everything for our day perfect. We held our ceremony in the Waterview Ballroom and it was breathtaking to look outside and see all the boats, Ian made sure our memorial candle and sand ceremony were set up exactly to our request. Then cocktail hour in the Brielle Room was AMAZING! The amount of food served during that one hour is insane, all of our guests raved how wonderful the food was and they couldn't believe it was just cocktail hour. The reception in the Atlantic Ballroom was great we had a perfect view of the water and the beautiful gazebo. We would highly recommend the Chicken Crystal and Chateaubriand for your entree they both were incredible and the best part as being the bride and groom the send you home with tons of leftovers!! The wait staff were attentive to all of our guests and made sure they were taken care of throughout the night! They even went around and offered our guests seconds during the meal!! The staff at Crystal Point made our day so special! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! It was the perfect place for us to celebrate Our Wedding!
Wedding: 06/22/2014

Heather 3 Reviews
There are not enough positive words that I can use to describe Crystal Point! My husband and I just had our reception there on June 21 and everything was absolutely perfect!! It was an absolutely amazing experience that we will never forget! The staff was great to work with and was very helpful during both the planning process and actual reception. They went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly! We are still hearing from our friends and families about how much fun they had at the wedding from start to finish! During the cocktail hour everyone got to enjoy an endless amount of delicious food that left them feeling full even before dinner! Our guests are still raving about the food! Everyone loved the fact that after your main meal, servers came around with seconds for anyone who wanted to try something different or have more of their main dish. Dessert was awesome too! The view from the room was spectacular and guests loved being right on the water watching the boats. We had the added bonus of watching the end of a fishing tournament taking place on the docks which the guys really loved! Overall, I can't say one negative thing about our experience at the Crystal Point! It was absolutely perfect! If you are looking for venue that has great food, a great atmosphere, and a great staff, this is your place!
Wedding: 06/21/2014
 732-295-7000
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire