The Crystal Point Yacht Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Just had my wedding at the Crystal Point Yacht Club and myself, fiancé and all our guests cannot stop saying how it was the best wedding they have been too! First the room over looking the water is breath taking and everyone could not stop taking pictures in front. The windows gives the room a very wide and airy feeling. The most important piece for our wedding was the food. We went to several venues and said no because the food was horrible. The crystal point didn't just meet our expectations for food but exceeding them. The food was diverse, flavorful, and just so delicious!!!!!!! Our family are very picky and no one complained. They give you amazing options and variety. We did the buffet and I highly recommend it!!!! So so good! Then the staff is just incredible. They all were so helpful through the entire journey. They even allowed us to extend our party for a half hour longer. Our Maitre D' was amazing! She has so much experience and not once allowed me as the bride to stress. Everything was taken care of. Crystal Point is affordable and will exceed your expectations.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It's hard to know where to begin or collect my thoughts because everything was so perfect! The venue is beautiful with a great view of the harbor from the reception halls and the ceremony space can't be beat, it's gorgeous! However, what really makes this place special is the staff (the food is a close second)!.. Through the last year I exchanged emails and calls with Erin and Laura, they are extremely responsive and pleasant and were there to answer any and all our questions throughly, and promptly. CPYC includes so much that when my husband and I visited for the first time we were floored because so much is included and the price is right! About a month before the ceremony Janine (our wedding coordinator whose services are included in the CPYC package) contacted us to begin ironing out the day of details, little did I know she would be my fairy-godmother, she was amazing; to say she's organized and on top of everything would be an understatement, she made sure that our Glatt Kosher guests were taken care of properly even though my husband and I aren't kosher, she even made her own bustle for me at the wedding when the dress' wouldn't cooperate, most of all she's so kind and personable. I wouldn't want to plan a wedding again but if I had to I would do it again at the CPYC. I don't have space here to write much more although I could go on and on.. CPYC and it's staff literally made our dreams come true, and did I mention the food is ridiculously good!?

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I recently had our wedding at the Crystal Point Yacht Club and it was spectacular from beginning to end. All of our guests raved about how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever gone too. The venue is beautiful, the view is amazing and we had such a great day for a wedding. Everyone at the CP was great, very helpful and always on top of things. Our Matrie D Ian was great, had everything looking the way we wanted it and him and the staff made sure all our guests were happy all night. We could not be happier with how everything turned out and we thank everyone at Crystal Point for making our day one we will never forget.

1 Review
Recently Married

Our daughter's wedding was held at the Crystal Point , vows were in the Ceremony room, and the reception in the Atlantis Room with Ian A. as our maitre'd. Ian, whom we had met 3 weeks before, steered us through it all smoothly. We would not change a thing! It was just so LOVELY and ELEGANT! Once we dropped off the essential items a few days before, Ian and his team handled everything. He was calm, experienced, patient, fun, pleasant, and considerate of all of the guests' needs. The landscaping and gardens were lush, green, and colorful with hydrangea and other lovely flowers. The food was amazing, plentiful, and served hot. We highly recommend this venue and ask for IAN!!!!!!

1 Review
Recently Married

Just had my wedding this past week at Crystal Point Yacht Club and it was INCREDIBLE. I have never found a more accommodating and helpful staff than the one at Crystal Point; add in the beautiful views of the water and you have an amazing venue! Ian, our maitre d, was excellent--he set the tone for the whole night with his fun yet serene demeanor. He explained all the details to us along the way, made sure everything worked out the way we wanted it to, and paced the night perfectly. He always kept us calm--imagine, I was calm on my wedding day! He really made me, the groom, and all the bridesmaids comfortable and confident. I also have to say that the head server, Mary Grace, was awesome--my glass and the groom's were never empty, and she even overheard me when I said I'd missed a particular dish at cocktail hour--and brought it up to me at my bridal suite in seconds! I really couldn't have asked for a better night. Plus, Crystal Point really knows how to help out with all the details--pretty centerpieces included in your contract, awesome dessert and espresso cart, great cake designs, etc. We used their welcome bags, too--and everyone kept raving about them. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Crystal Point did a spectacular job with our wedding reception! We could tell from the very beginning that the staff there really cares about your day and wants to make it perfect. We were so impressed with the amount of food that is included in the price and our guests are still raving about how delicious everything was. Our Maitre D' Janine was amazing and was a huge help that night with everything including setting up all of our personal touches. After the reception ended, the staff packed up everything for us! It was a huge help after such a long day. We would recommend the Crystal Point to anyone who is looking for a beautiful venue on the water with an incredible staff and service!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crystal Point was the perfect venue for our wedding and they gave us the most amazing day we could have ever asked for!! My husband and I loved everything about Crystal Point. Laura and Erin were great to work with, answering any and ever question we had about our special day. We got married on July 17th and our Maitre'D Ian was awesome!! He was on top of everything all night long. Our waiter was also great, she was always making sure we were taken care of. The cocktail hour was AMAZING, so much awesome food, and plenty of room. It was a beautiful day so many guests were outside enjoying the view of flowers, water, and boats. My husband and I decided to share the bridal suite the first 20 minutes of cocktail hour to ourselves to share delicious food and drinks. We then greeted all of our guests at cocktail hour and by the time the reception came around we were able to mingle a bit but then just dance and have fun all night long. Their prices are very affordable, great view in the Atlantic Ballroom, nice people to work with, great food and drinks, and they take care of everything so there are no worries at all. Crystal Point has is an amazing venue and we would highly recommend it if you want a PERFECT DAY!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on July 11, 2015 in the Crystal Ballroom. We booked our wedding two years in advance. Erin took us for our initial tour and was there for us through every step of wedding planning. Janine was our maitre d' and was extremely helpful. She would answer all text messages with questions and make changes immediately the days leading up to the wedding. When the limos arrived Janine and her wait staff met them at the doors collecting all of the bags that they bridal party had. The room was set up the way we wanted and the evening went incredibly smooth. Janine and her staff were very accommodating and make sure our parents as well as my husband and I were always taken care of. Janine bustled my dress in minutes and did an even better job re-bustling it when it was still too long by using safety pins and making her own bustle! My husbands brother has autism and the week of the wedding I asked Janine if he could have hot dogs instead of the meal and she had them ready for him as soon as we were finished with pictures, making him a happy boy! I would recommend Crystal Point yacht club to anyone booking an event. At the end of the night Janine and her head waitress even walked us to our hotel room at the Crystal Point Inn with all of our belongings! All of the staff were wonderful and the room was gorgeous.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Crystal Point Yacht Club was the perfect venue for our wedding, and gave us the most incredible day we ever could have asked for. I can't say enough good things about Ian, who was AMAZING- so on top of everything, attentive to details, and on the same page as me-- he even personally brought our leftovers up to our hotel room following the event! I was a very DIY bride and had lots of supplies I had crafted, and Ian was so careful to make sure everything was put out exactly as I wanted it. Our ceremony was outside and it was GORGEOUS- such an amazing backdrop. To top off our picturesque view, the food was ridiculously good (our guests commented that it was the best "wedding food" they have ever had) with generous portions, and the cocktail hour was loaded with appetizers (and an awesome slider station and mashed potato bar- both of which we highly recommend). It is without hesitation that I would recommend this venue to anyone for their wedding! I hardly felt any stress in the planning process, and I thank Ian and the Crystal Point for that!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a better wedding experience at Crystal Point! We got married on Saturday, June 27th, it wasn't the nicest day outside. The weather was raining on and off, but I didn't notice a bit once we entered Crystal Point. Janine kept be extremely relaxed and at ease from the first day I met her. She is very professional and organized, she is amazing at her job! We didn't have to worry about anything, Janine handled it all and was on top of everything we needed to do throughout the night. The ballroom looked beautiful and was set up exactly how I had imagined it in my mind. The views from the Crystal Ballroom are breathtaking (what hooked me from the beginning) and looked even cooler with the rain coming down. The food was outstanding and prepped for me when it arrived with the lobster out of the shell so I didn't have to worry about dirtying the dress. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the venue! I would 110% recommend Crystal Point to anyone looking for the perfect wedding venue! Thank you for an exceptional wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more. Everyone at the Crystal Point went above and beyond to make our day special, kept everything running smoothly and had our guests asking how we found such an amazing spot! The food received high marks from even our pickiest guests and even the vegetarian meals received thumbs up reviews! Guests couldn't believe the abundance at the cocktail hour and my favorite part - the cake!!!!! It was outstanding and I can't wait until a year goes by and we get to celebrate with the anniversary cake they gave us. Crystal Point does NOT miss a trick. The next morning when we were packing up the car, we found a box that contained the two plates with our names and wedding dates in gold writing that had been on our sweetheart table. They were packaged beautifully and presented with a card from the staff at Crystal Point - such a wonderful surprise. Ian was a superb maitre d and I cannot sing his praises enough. At the end of the night when we were all on overload, he carefully packaged up everything leftover and helped us get it up to the suite we were staying in at the Inn across the parking lot. All in all, I cannot sing the praises of the Crystal Point enough. It was everything we wanted it to be - fun, delicious, elegant and a perfect setting for our outdoor ceremony. Seriously - Perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married on Friday 6/19/15 and we couldn't be happier with our ceremony and reception. Elite Entertainment and Contemporary images were provided by Crystal Point And did an amazing job. My Aunt Janine whom runs the venue definitely helped me with all the little details but a HUGE thank you goes to Ian (my maitre d') and the entire staff. I planned on having my ceremony outside and about an hour prior to the wedding it poured. Ian had all the guys out side drying the chairs, and squeegeeing the sidewalks and parking lot, making sure that I got everything I wanted. The cocktail hour was amazing. All my guests raved about the quality and variety of the passed hors d'oeuvers and were really impressed with the unique stations we had. The Atlantic Ball Room was beautiful with the new dance floor and accent lighting, and you can't beat the view. We choose to use Crystal Point centerpiece which were perfect with my little accents. The waitstaff and bartenders were fantastic the whole night. They were so attentive to all the guests. No one waited for for a drink. We served a choice of three entrees and as soon as dinner was served the staff come around and offered seconds so that everyone could try the other options. Desserts and cordials were then served, and if we weren't stuffed at this point Crystal Point had a Pork Roll and Cheese Slider Exit Station that was a perfect way to end the night. Crystal Point along with all the staff completely made our dreams come true. We could not have asked for anything better. Crystal Point exceeded my expectations from start to finish. Love you Bob, Ian, Janine & the rest of the CP crew for another amazing job well done. You all are the best!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake

Crystal Point Yacht Club did an amazing job for our wedding on June 14th, and we couldn't be any happier with the way everything turned out! Our maitre'd, Ian, was awesome and attended to our every need before, during and after the ceremony and reception. The food was phenomenal, both during the cocktail hour and for the reception. The presentation of the food went far beyond our expectations, and all of our guests were extremely complimentary. Ian made sure that not one thing was missed, including the colored straws for our signature drink and personally arranging the fresh flowers on our beautiful wedding cake, which they also provided for us. The ceremony outside and the Atlantic ballroom were both perfect, with amazing views of the marina. We were so happy with everything at Crystal Point and will enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

06/06/2015

Crystal Point was our top choice for our wedding venue and the entire staff did an amazing job!! Our wedding was on June 6, 2015 and we couldn't have had a better experience with the Crystal Point staff, especially Bonnie who was always there when we needed her. All of our guests loved the food and could not believe that they came around for seconds. All of the arrangements that were made before the wedding day were perfectly executed with nothing out of place. The staff even helped with handing out and organizing our sparkler send off outside after the reception! We would definitely recommend Crystal Point to anyone looking for a great wedding venue! We truly had an unforgettable day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crystal Point Yacht Club was the most amazing venue to work with. They were patient, accommodating and listened to what i wanted for my special day. They made paying for the wedding easy and allowed us to send payments as needed. The food was beyond amazing, my guests were floored by not only the quality, and taste of the food at the cocktail hour and reception but also the amount. Ian Auerbach was our planner there and i cannot even compile enough nice words to explain how wonderful he was. He was prompt, responsive to emails and calls and continuously kept me in the loop with the details for the wedding. I told him my ideas and he was so welcoming and accommodating to them. I also allowed him to be creative if he felt something was not going to work and let me tell you that was the best decision i made. He made our room amazingly beautiful right down to the very last detail. He made sure we were well taken care of the day of the wedding and was checking in on us regularly.

The wait staff and bartenders the day of the wedding were SIMPLY AMAZING.. there was no shortage of service and if a guest or the wedding party wanted a specific food, they did not hesitate to bring out more. They made sure my bridal party ate and even provided my husband and I with snacks since we spent most of the cocktail hour talking with our guests.

Overall, our wedding day was perfect. The service and value you receive for the cost is beyond amazing and we would do this again in a heart beat.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful
Tracy
05/08/2015

Crystal Point is amazing!!! We looked at a few places for our wedding and by far Crystal Point was the best one. My husbands only request for our wedding was to be on the water and the views from the crystal point are beautiful. We first met with Laura who was great we later met with Janine who was awesome she helped us make decisions when we weren't sure what to pick . She was easy to work with and very nice. I was able to email, text , or call and she got back to me right away. Her and the staff were all amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better day!!!! We highly recommend Crystal Point for any event!!!