T.R. Laz Photo & Video

• Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Have not got my video back yet, but meeting him in person he was very profesional and looked like he knew what he was doing. I cant wait to see the video and write my review!! I can not rate the quality or the value untill I view the video.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TR is professional -- captures amazing pictures that are not your everyday photos and the value is great.
I would highly recommend TR to take your pictures no matter what your occasion --

• Wedding: 05/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

T.R. was amazing to work with, his professionalism and knowledge of the field really set him apart. He captured moments of our wedding day that we will cherish forever, while seamlessly working in cooperation with our other vendors. It was amazing to see the teamwork between him and our photographer Mark L. Emerson. There was never a point in time where I had to question if he had gotten something on camera, he seemed to already be there when an important moment was about to occur. This is priceless in a videographer. Thank you so much T.R.!

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
Profile Picture
Kelsey
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I did have complaints from guest that he was "in there space" but I find it was what he needed to do to catch every moment. I have yet to see our video but I cant wait. He was great and I know I will be impressed.

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
Services Used: Videography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love my video.. It was the greatest.. I watch it all the time..

• Wedding: 05/10/2008
Services Used: Videography
518-458-7008
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire