Sweet Confections

Sweet Confections

Huntington , WV
304.733.6622   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Creative and helpfull... DELICIOUS! That's harder to find than you would think. The folks at Sweet Confections manage to deliver not just wonderful presentations but something that is truly worth of the awards they are racking up. From the best cupcakes around on up to the fully catered events, great taste and a great value!
Sweet Confections Bakery and Catering have been to the Ramada for many weddings over the years. The crew at Sweet Confections definitely has a creative streak, and it is always fun to see what kind of new creations they have come up with.
We work with Sweet Confections Bakery for all of our wedding receptions in order to offer our clients the best wedding cakes and treats! Sweet Confections Bakery provides us with the confidence that they will not only meet our client's expectations, but they will wow their guests with creative designs as well. We are confident that our partnership with Sweet Confections will be a lasting one.
We encourage all of our clients to use Sweet Confections! They offer great services for complimentary prices and they are focused on making the client, and their belly, happy!
I love working with Sweet Confections for my client's wedding cakes! They are very professional and easy to work with. Most importantly they are creative and have the capability to take the vision of the wedding and create a wedding cake that unifies the entire wedding theme! I love to recommend this bakery to not only my brides, but to family and friends as well!