Sweet Bliss Weddings

Sweet Bliss Weddings

Favorite
Edmonton, AB
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Value
Flexibility
Sandra
11/10/2013

Christina provided me with exactly what I was looking for when I decided I needed a wedding planner to make sure I would thoroughly enjoy my wedding planning and the day itself. Since I have never been married before and have never dealt with planning an event of this scale I wanted to be able to look to someone with experience to help me wade through the good and bad, so who better to do that with than someone who has planned numerous weddings? I trusted her to connect me with trustworthy, dependable vendors instead of spending hours asking around and searching the web for vendor reviews and she delivered.When it came time to meet with vendors we only had to see one or two before we were comfortable in making a decision since she knew what we were looking for and would then connect us with people that fit which saved us so much time! I also found that her relationship with these vendors is so good that we would get above excellent service since they were happy to deal with her and want to continue doing so.
She was very thorough when she interviewed us to make sure that she understood our vision and expectations because she uses that information to really narrow down the scope of ideas, vendors, decor etc... which really shortens the planning process because you aren't going to sift through every possibility thrown at you by TV, magazines, friends, family, etc....
I can confidently say that I would recommend Christina's services to any future bride because she makes sure that everything is up to your standards and strives to make the day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.

Daniella
08/10/2013

It was wonderful for Tom and I to have the peace of mind knowing that Christina would be there to support us and to ensure that things were running smoothly on our wedding day. We had never taken on an endeavour like this so it was VERY helpful to have Christina help us every step of the way, from giving us ideas for our décor, to dealing with hiccups that inevitably happen on the day of the wedding. Christina is very professional, organized, experienced, funny, and personable and not once did we ever feel like she didn't understand or "get" the kind of wedding we wanted. Truly recommend her services for the peace of mind for both the groom and bride!

Cindy
07/06/2013

I truly enjoyed working with Christina at Sweet Bliss Weddings. Her expertise made all the difference to us while planning our wedding from a remote location. With all the details taken care of my fiancé & I were able to simply enjoy our engagement and wedding day. Christina was reliable, knowledgeable, prompt, professional, and has a creative vision I envy! Christina’s very passionate about wedding planning and I’d definitely recommend Sweet Bliss Weddings to any couple planning a wedding.

Christine
09/22/2012

Christina and her assistant Amy were awesome! Always on point, and they are very good at what they do!

Jasmine
08/30/2012

Thanks for the stress free day! :)!

Jen
08/04/2012

Christina is a wonderful planner! SHe has some very nice ideas and I think that she will only get better with experianc and expanding her network of vendors and contacts.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Christina was an amazing person to work with everything she did for us leading up to the event and also on the day was perfect. She was always punctual with any meetings, questions or if she was unsure of a question i had she would always get back to me promptly.
I'm very pelased to have hired Christina as she provided exception service and i couldnt have asked for any one more perfect like her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Thanks for everything Christina!!

1.5

Definately not worth the money, really dissapointed. No personal service, didn't even bother to get to know us as a couple and our personal tastes, it felt more like a business transaction than someone helping us out with building our wedding. She didn't know the contract and we had to keep reminding her of the contract that we signed (turned out she gave us an old contract and had no idea). In the end left us high and dry before our wedding by cancelling the contract and kept half of our deposit! During our time with her she told us we should go with full planning (triple the price and we didn't need it) and then came back and said we don't really need a planner since we had most of it sorted out?? We asked her several times to call us because email communication was so confusing and she never did (even though calls were within our contract). We felt pushed into the vendor searches that she did and never really helped (she even tried to take credit for vendors that we aquired!), we got better deals when we dealt with the vendors ourselves after she cancelled our contract so in the end we did better without her than with her.

Sweet Bliss Weddings responded with the following comments:

Client demanded services that were beyond the scope of the package they chose. There was not a clear line of communication in that the couple kept changing their criteria for their budget, venue etc. and I was never told of the change in criteria and therefore could not apply it to new recommendations. Client also continued to book vendor visits despite requesting me to have contracts drawn up with other vendors.

Only a couple of months into the contract, I made the difficult decision to terminate the working relationship based on the fact that the couple kept demanding full planning services for partial planning prices. As a gesture of good faith, I returned half of her initial payment and allowed her to continue to use my vendor discounts, which I was not contractually obligated to do. It was a disappointing situation, but it was the best decision for all parties involved and there was still 5 months for the couple to seek out the services of another planner, if they so chose.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Christina did a wonderful job providing us with a variety of sketches and ideas of how we could transform a simple, rural community gymnasium into a beautiful reception hall on our wedding day. When the day arrived, she seamlessly executed our selection, and then went above and beyond, taking care of the smallest details to ensure everything looked beautiful. When we walked into the hall when she was finished with it, we were absolutely thrilled with the makeover! Thank you Christina!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor