Sugar & Soul Photography

Sugar & Soul Photography

3 Arthur Creak Drive
Winnipeg, MB R2Y 2E3 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely amazing to deal with, the photos she took all turned out amazing, it will make picking our favorites from the 1200+ photos she gave us very difficult each photo is better than the last. She posted a teaser photo with in days of the wedding and allowed full access to all the photos very quickly! I would recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As soon as we saw Melissa's photography we knew we had to have her at our wedding ! After meeting with her seeing how relaxed and sweet she was we knew she was the one haha ;) She is truly an amazing photographer and we feel so lucky to have had her at our wedding in Mexico. Having her albums is something we will love for the rest of our lives. If you get the chance to have her as your photographer , don't pass it up !

• Wedding: 02/01/2013
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa went above and beyond being our photographer for our big day. She not only captured our day perfectly but helped me (the bride) with touch ups for my makeup and assisted me the morning of our trash the dress shoot. My bridesmaids really enjoyed having such a wonderful photographer to work with. They both told me how beautiful Melissa made them feel. Mike and I say quite often that we hit the nail on the head with choosing Melissa. We have timeless pictures that help us re-live our destination wedding everyday! Thank you Melissa, you are such a beautiful person inside and out. We couldn't be happier with the work you have done for us :)
-Holly Anderson

• Wedding: 01/26/2013
Holly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Sugar and Soul Photography. I normally hate getting pictures taken, and Melissa made the engagement and wedding photo shoots enjoyable. Melissa has also been very helpful and responsive in helping us print wedding pictures to share with family and friends.

• Wedding: 12/28/2012
Charlene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa's photos are gorgeous what you see on her blog and website is really what you can expect. She is very easy to work with, and she made it easy and accommodating for us especially knowing we were out of province. She edits her photos extremely fast, we were pleasantly surprised how efficiently she posted our photos especially since Christmas was just days after our wedding. There is nothing negative I can say about Melissa. We love her to bits. Don't be surprised if we hire you again for a day after shoot and baby photos!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa was extremely professional and made us both feel at ease in front of the camera. She made us look fantastic and I haven't stopped hearing praises about our pictures from people who have seen them. She captured all the right moments and she did that without an assistant. Truly a miracle worker!

• Wedding: 12/10/2012
Carol
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa was fantastic. She made everyone feel so comfortable, and the end result was better than anything we could have hoped for!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Alexandra
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sugar and soul was one of the best parts of our wedding. Melissa was fantastic and I could not have asked for more stunning pictures. Would hire her a million times over !

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
Christina
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sugar & Soul Photography did an amazing job at our wedding! They were all very professional, kind and fun to be around. My husband and I aren't the photogenic type, but they all made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Thank you very much for letting us be ourselves and for giving us the best experience! We will definitely recommend Sugar & Soul Photography to everyone we know! BIG THANKS!!! :)

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Diana & Frank
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa was awesome in every aspect!

She makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera, she was open to ideas and it's apparent that she (and her assistants) are passionate about what they do.

• Wedding: 07/13/2012
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa did an AMAZING job taking pictures at our wedding! I have absolutely loved getting to know her and having her there as part of my day. I have zero complaints and would definately recommend her to anyone!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2012
Jenelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you're awesome and you know it clap your hands

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
Nancy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Sugar & Soul Photography! Our photos are amazing and so unique! Melissa went out of her way to scout out the perfect locations and made sure that there were some standard shots mixed in with all of the funky ones, and the photo booth was a huge hit with our guests!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing photography skills and such a nice and creative person to work with.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
DeannaCooper
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Even if you think you are not photogenic, awkward infront of the camera, don't know how to pose, this Photographer literally takes all of those worries away from you! She will give you photos you will love of yourself and your other half :) She will capture every part of your day, from getting ready, to special moments with family and friends, and you will be able to relive your day over and over again just looking at your photos.

• Wedding: 12/02/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa is a genious when it comes to taking photos!
We had our consultation with her prior to the wedding and knew right then and there that she was going to be perfect since she is a perfectionist and even insisted on us doing an engagement session (included in her packages-not extra like most photographers) to get comfortable with the camera and with her. The photos from that session were AMAZING and we even blew one up and used for our background at our reception. She is so professional, promt and even with my zillion questions she always emailed or texted me back faster than I ever expected. We got the pictures back from the wedding in record time too...less than a week! Which is unheard of as most brides wait months to even see their pictures. We had all the pictures and even had her make and order an album for us all within a month of our wedding date. AMAZING! The pictures are like works of art and so modern and edgy, the album takes your breath away with its cool style and lay out. Price was totally fair in fact I'd pay more for what we actually got from Melissa! She cares so much about her clients and making everything just the way you want it. We also got her to do up thank you cards after the wedding using 15 of the pictures and had those out to our guests within 2 weeks. People were amazed by the quickness of getting a thankyou and by how cool the pictures were. I recommend using her hands down and do it fast since she's a star and will be booking up fast!!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
204-996-9433
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards