Seasons Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When i got engaged, i scheduled 3 appoitments to go see 3 vendors. Seasons was first becuase i absolutely love how stunning it is. Well, we met with Carl, and he showed us around, and no questions asked we booked our wedding date! Carl is fantastic. Whenever i had a question i always call him. He is amazing. I cannot wait to have my wedding! 9 months to go!! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with Seasons was incredible. We had 260 guests and those guests could not stop raving about the insane cocktail hour and how great the service staff was. If you have your event here you should definitely add the Peter Luger Station and lighting package as they are both worth the extra $. We had an outdoor ceremony and the grounds are beautiful and many guests took their own pictures in their garden and their waterfall fountain. I would happily use this venue again for any event. Seasons is a great value when compared to venues like the Crystal Plaza and Park Savoy. Seasons is no doubt an A+.

BrinaB
Recently Married

My husband and I, who live in Brooklyn, began searching for a venue in Manhattan. I am a wedding planner, and I was only a real 'bridezilla" about the venue. I was intent on finding a venue that would be intimate and that didn't have carpet. After not being impressed by city options, we moved the search to NJ. We looked at 15 venues in NJ, and Seasons was our first stop. We should have signed Seasons that first day instead of searching further. At least I can say that I know it was our best choice. No regrets. We really wanted a Saturday night and with a guarantee of 125, that is tough to book, but Seasons offered us their second floor which accommodates up to 175 people. It's just a smaller version of their grand ballroom. When we first looked at the menu offerings, we were blown away. Food was our biggest priority. Other venues that we saw in New York give you a fraction of what you get at Seasons, and it's more expensive. They were great to work with over the 14 months from booking to execution. I had some trouble getting in touch with Carl or Julia on occasion, but overall I felt very secure. Our maitre 'd on the day- Barbara - worked seamlessly with our wedding planner and the bridal attendant. The day went PERFECTLY and the guests RAVED. The resounding theme was that the food was restaurant quality, never ending with tons of options, and that the service was stellar. Our bridal attendant brought in dish after dish during cocktail hour, so we got to indulge, and I can attest that if you book here, you WILL eat on your wedding day and that the food is excellent. They worked with us on specific menu requests, making our day a bit more customized. It was a perfect day. During the Viennese hour, the guests came up to me while I stuffed my face with cotton candy, gushing about the dessert display. If you're a foodie, and that's most important to you, go to Seasons or their sister hall, the Venetian. You won't be sorry.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Seasons did an awesome job making our wedding so special! All of our guests left saying that they had never been to such a wonderful event, with such great food and service. All of the staff was attentive and skilled at what they do! The room was huge, and beautiful and accommodated all of our guests with plenty of space left over. Amazing Job - No regrets! You will not be disappointed :)

Recently Married

If there were more stars, if have given them to Seasons. The service was unparalleled. Our bridal attendant, Amanda, and our Maître'd, Rocco, couldn't have been more attentive, accommodating, and on top of things. The food is like nothing else. Their cocktail and dessert hour blew our guests away. One of the guests is an executive banquet chef at a high end hotel in Vegas and swore this was like nothing he had ever seen before. If that's not a rave review, I'm not sure what is

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire process of wedding planning was made so much easier knowing that the Seasons was in control of the reception. I always heard such great things about the service, the food, and the venue. It is a beautiful location and they are very accommodating and willing to do anything to make the wedding day extra special and worry-free.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where to begin! Seasons was AMAZING! Above and beyond all of our expectations. The service, the food, the scenery, the ballroom, everything was top notch! Danny, our maître d was so easy to work with. He made sure that we had everything we needed the day of our wedding. Any questions we had he answered quickly, and any special requests we had he made sure to take care of. The food was absolutely delicious. We received so many compliments about how good the food was and how large our cocktail hour was. People are still raving about the food! We also heard so many compliments about the service. The waiters around the tables were great! Everyone was happy with how quickly they came to their needs and took drink orders, food orders, etc. Glasses were never empty! Highly recommend the beautiful Seasons!

JessK
09/28/2014

Have your wedding at Seasons. Do it. Don't overthink it, don't second guess yourself, just have your wedding here. They know what they're doing, the food is hands down, AMAZING, your guests will LOVE it.

The quality of service is unmatched, my bridal attendant & maitred were some of the kindest, most efficient, and hard working people I've met in the service industry, and they made our day MORE than perfect. Everything ran seemlessly, my guests couldn't stop talking about how awesome the day was, and what a blast they had. Saturday night rates are high, but we had ours on a Sunday, and it was just as awesome as any friday or saturday night wedding. Seasons will deliver their unparalled service for any wedding, on any day, that's just what they do. And that's why you have to have your wedding here, you won't regret it!! I couldn't believe how perfect everything really turned out to be, it really was a dream.

1 Review
1.2

The food and help staff were good but they rushed us while we were still having the hors d'oevres part of the reception.With no warning they suddenly closed the part of the dining room that we and our family were eating in and insisted that we all had to move into the main hallway. When I mentioned to a floor manager that he had interruped people right in the middle of their meals he developed an arrogant attitude and, rather than seeking a positive, constructive solution , insisted that"you all were told", when none us us had been. He said that" I told my staff to tell everybody". I have never seen such a negative attitude in any catering hall.

Julie
09/06/2014

My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to the beautiful atmosphere, delicious food and wonderful service at Seasons. My guests cannot stop talking about the food or the exceptional service . Rocco was our maitre d' that evening and was key in keeping the events flowing smoothly and being on top of our every need. Him and Kim (my personal attendant) worked well together and Kim was so helpful and amazing all night. I can't rave about Kim and Rocco enough. The grounds and interior are both stunning and I highly recommend this venue.

Lori
07/12/2014

It's been over a week since my wedding and I'm still hearing about how amazing everything was at Seasons. Our guests cannot stop talking about the food and how beautiful everything was. One of my guests called the Viennese hour something straight out of "Charlie and the chocolate factory" with how much dessert was presented.

Not only was the food fantastic, but the service was great too. Dan was our maître d and Kim was our bridal attendant. They were both awesome. When my husband asked Dan about doing car bombs, Dan went and set it up with the bartenders to make sure we got everything we asked for. Kim was great also. No matter what we needed, she was there to take care of it. Even when we weren't at our table, our drinks were always full. She made sure we were taken care of the entire night. She even made sure we made it onto the last shuttle to the hotel!

Seasons was definitely worth every penny. If you have your wedding there, people will be talking about how amazing your wedding was weeks after!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding on July 3rd at the Seasons and to say it was everything we expected and more would be a complete understatement! Expectations were exceeded from the moment we stepped out of the limo and met Kim, our bridal attendant. She was on top of everything my husband and I needed and wanted every second of the night from refreshing our drinks to fixing my hair! She was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and deserves a standing ovation.

On top of Kim, we had the BEST maitre d a venue could offer! Danny oversaw every little detail of our wedding with such incredible care, making sure everything was PERFECT. I did not have to worry about anything that night except showing up and enjoying every delicious second of our special night. Our guests are still talking about the personal service and care they received.

THE FOOD WAS OVER THE TOP FANTASTIC. The abundance of stations at the cocktail hour floored our guests. Kim hand delivered food to my husband and I from the cocktail hour and I'm so happy she did. Everything was just mouth watering and delicious! Dinner topped any restaurant we've ever been to, and the desert display was well worth every penny!

I just cannot say enough wonderful things about this place and their team, especially Danny and Kim. **It is so clear that they are not just in this business for the paycheck, but that they truly care about their bride, groom, and guests**. They helped our wedding come to life in a more beautiful way than I ever could have imagined.

Recently Married

The food was incredible. The cocktail hour was an hour and a half long. People still rave about it. The staff was at your beck and call every second of the wedding. Greatest venue ever.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was a week ago, today. We are still on a high from how AMAZING everything was! It was absolute perfection. All of our guests said that it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to!

Our bridal attendant, Kim was absolutely phenomenal the entire night. She treated us like royalty, we can't thank her enough for taking such good care of us! Seriously the BEST!!!

The cocktail hour had everything you could imagine, and then some! Our dinner entrees were fantastic, and then the Viennese hour was well worth the extra expense! It was more than we ever imagined! Everything was in abundance and so delicious!

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day and such a wonderful way to start our lives together! Thank you everyone at Seasons for such an outstanding wedding!!!!

Theresa
05/31/2014

Seasons just knows how to make ur wedding day so special! Food is absolutely amazing! And as the bride, u get ur very own bridal attendant that takes care of all of ur needs personally all day!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Seasons made our dreams come true. Our wedding was phenomenal. People are still telling us how it was the best wedding and how amazing the good was. Jay helped my vision and dreams come to life. Amanda my bridal attended went above and beyond. Our conceriege was out of the world. I can't say enough good things about seasons. We are beyond happy with the service we received and our wedding reception was incredible. Thank you all!!!