Seasons Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When i got engaged, i scheduled 3 appoitments to go see 3 vendors. Seasons was first becuase i absolutely love how stunning it is. Well, we met with Carl, and he showed us around, and no questions asked we booked our wedding date! Carl is fantastic. Whenever i had a question i always call him. He is amazing. I cannot wait to have my wedding! 9 months to go!! :)

Recently Married

It's been a month since our wedding and people are STILL talking about it. Seasons really was that fantastic. The venue is beautiful, the food is out of this world, and the staff is incredibly professional. What more could you want?

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was beautiful! The food was amazing, varied, and abundant. My bridal attendant, Barbara, saved the night (several times)! My dress ripped and she sewed me up, made sure my hand was never missing a glass of champagne, and catered to all the unique needs of my guests. All my guests raved about how sophisticated and swanky the evening was at Seasons. My husband and I loved every second of our night!

Recently Married

I had my wedding at seasons and let me just say that people cannot stop talking about how amazing this wedding was and our guests have said this was by far the best wedding they have ever been to. Roco was incredible and always on top of things. Kim was my Bridal attendant and let me just say she was amazing....every time I turned around she was there to help me with my dress or get me something to drink she was always on top of everything and I just can't rave enough about how these two people made my wedding day that much more special.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with Seasons was incredible. We had 260 guests and those guests could not stop raving about the insane cocktail hour and how great the service staff was. If you have your event here you should definitely add the Peter Luger Station and lighting package as they are both worth the extra $. We had an outdoor ceremony and the grounds are beautiful and many guests took their own pictures in their garden and their waterfall fountain. I would happily use this venue again for any event. Seasons is a great value when compared to venues like the Crystal Plaza and Park Savoy. Seasons is no doubt an A+.

BrinaB
Recently Married

My husband and I, who live in Brooklyn, began searching for a venue in Manhattan. I am a wedding planner, and I was only a real 'bridezilla" about the venue. I was intent on finding a venue that would be intimate and that didn't have carpet. After not being impressed by city options, we moved the search to NJ. We looked at 15 venues in NJ, and Seasons was our first stop. We should have signed Seasons that first day instead of searching further. At least I can say that I know it was our best choice. No regrets. We really wanted a Saturday night and with a guarantee of 125, that is tough to book, but Seasons offered us their second floor which accommodates up to 175 people. It's just a smaller version of their grand ballroom. When we first looked at the menu offerings, we were blown away. Food was our biggest priority. Other venues that we saw in New York give you a fraction of what you get at Seasons, and it's more expensive. They were great to work with over the 14 months from booking to execution. I had some trouble getting in touch with Carl or Julia on occasion, but overall I felt very secure. Our maitre 'd on the day- Barbara - worked seamlessly with our wedding planner and the bridal attendant. The day went PERFECTLY and the guests RAVED. The resounding theme was that the food was restaurant quality, never ending with tons of options, and that the service was stellar. Our bridal attendant brought in dish after dish during cocktail hour, so we got to indulge, and I can attest that if you book here, you WILL eat on your wedding day and that the food is excellent. They worked with us on specific menu requests, making our day a bit more customized. It was a perfect day. During the Viennese hour, the guests came up to me while I stuffed my face with cotton candy, gushing about the dessert display. If you're a foodie, and that's most important to you, go to Seasons or their sister hall, the Venetian. You won't be sorry.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Seasons did an awesome job making our wedding so special! All of our guests left saying that they had never been to such a wonderful event, with such great food and service. All of the staff was attentive and skilled at what they do! The room was huge, and beautiful and accommodated all of our guests with plenty of space left over. Amazing Job - No regrets! You will not be disappointed :)

Recently Married

If there were more stars, if have given them to Seasons. The service was unparalleled. Our bridal attendant, Amanda, and our Maître'd, Rocco, couldn't have been more attentive, accommodating, and on top of things. The food is like nothing else. Their cocktail and dessert hour blew our guests away. One of the guests is an executive banquet chef at a high end hotel in Vegas and swore this was like nothing he had ever seen before. If that's not a rave review, I'm not sure what is

Ashley
10/31/2014

This place is perfect for any wedding. Nothing but greatness, everything went perfect. They are very professional, the food is amazing. Danny & Jay are wonderful. Carly my bridal attendant was great. They will do anything and everything to make your day perfect. I HIGHLY recommend having your wedding or any event here. I had my event in the grand ballroom.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

The entire process of wedding planning was made so much easier knowing that the Seasons was in control of the reception. I always heard such great things about the service, the food, and the venue. It is a beautiful location and they are very accommodating and willing to do anything to make the wedding day extra special and worry-free.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where to begin! Seasons was AMAZING! Above and beyond all of our expectations. The service, the food, the scenery, the ballroom, everything was top notch! Danny, our maître d was so easy to work with. He made sure that we had everything we needed the day of our wedding. Any questions we had he answered quickly, and any special requests we had he made sure to take care of. The food was absolutely delicious. We received so many compliments about how good the food was and how large our cocktail hour was. People are still raving about the food! We also heard so many compliments about the service. The waiters around the tables were great! Everyone was happy with how quickly they came to their needs and took drink orders, food orders, etc. Glasses were never empty! Highly recommend the beautiful Seasons!

FallWedding1042014
Recently Married

Seasons was absolutely amazing and we would not have had such an wonderful wedding if it was not for this venue. Throughout the planning process they were extremely professional and always available when I had questions.

I was totally blown away on the day of the wedding by how amazing everything was. It rained on our wedding day which ruined our pictures. When the sun suddenly came out and we showed up 2 hours before we were supposed to be there so we'd be able to take outdoor pictures, they gladly welcomed us. They even made picture taking more fun by serving us drinks! The service for our wedding party and the guests was unimaginable and our guests commented on this. Amanda our bridal attendant was amazing and took care of my husband, the bridal party and I all night as if she were a close friend. Dan the Maitre D' made sure that everything went off without a hitch. When our cake topper broke (we had young kids at the wedding), they super glued it back together! I mean I'd expect them to nicely just tell you about it, but seriously..super gluing it back together for us? I can't imagine that any other venue would do that for you.

Last but certainly not least...The food was spectacular. It exceeded my wildest expectations. The cocktail hour was better than any other Northern New Jersey wedding that we'd been too. We thought it was weird that we didn't get to do a tasting, but don't let this scare you. This is literally because there are so many different options and ways to customize the menu for you that it wouldn't be possible to try it all. Our guests told us that it was the best wedding that they ever went to, some told us better than their own weddings! They also made any of our special requests happen to make this a unique and special day for us.

JessK
09/28/2014

Have your wedding at Seasons. Do it. Don't overthink it, don't second guess yourself, just have your wedding here. They know what they're doing, the food is hands down, AMAZING, your guests will LOVE it.

The quality of service is unmatched, my bridal attendant & maitred were some of the kindest, most efficient, and hard working people I've met in the service industry, and they made our day MORE than perfect. Everything ran seemlessly, my guests couldn't stop talking about how awesome the day was, and what a blast they had. Saturday night rates are high, but we had ours on a Sunday, and it was just as awesome as any friday or saturday night wedding. Seasons will deliver their unparalled service for any wedding, on any day, that's just what they do. And that's why you have to have your wedding here, you won't regret it!! I couldn't believe how perfect everything really turned out to be, it really was a dream.

1 Review
1.2

The food and help staff were good but they rushed us while we were still having the hors d'oevres part of the reception.With no warning they suddenly closed the part of the dining room that we and our family were eating in and insisted that we all had to move into the main hallway. When I mentioned to a floor manager that he had interruped people right in the middle of their meals he developed an arrogant attitude and, rather than seeking a positive, constructive solution , insisted that"you all were told", when none us us had been. He said that" I told my staff to tell everybody". I have never seen such a negative attitude in any catering hall.

Julie
09/06/2014

My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to the beautiful atmosphere, delicious food and wonderful service at Seasons. My guests cannot stop talking about the food or the exceptional service . Rocco was our maitre d' that evening and was key in keeping the events flowing smoothly and being on top of our every need. Him and Kim (my personal attendant) worked well together and Kim was so helpful and amazing all night. I can't rave about Kim and Rocco enough. The grounds and interior are both stunning and I highly recommend this venue.

07/19/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Seasons. When we first went to look at the venue we were blown away by the space, menu, and professionalism. We never thought we would be able to afford a wedding at Seasons but the banquet manager was able to clearly explained pricing options and we settled on a package that was within our budget (they do not customize but they do have a couple different packages if you ask). leading up the wedding communication was great. On the day of I couldn't have imagined a more perfect venue. The service was impeccable, the food was delicious, and the afternoon flowed without a hitch. The Maitre D' even cued us when to mingle and when to eat so we had time to sit and enjoy the food at our wedding! The people that work at Seasons are truly top professionals in the business and know how to throw a party. I would not hesitate to recommend them and I hope to be invited to another wedding there so I can experience it as a guest!